CEASEFIRE???HA! Rockets fall on south Israel as we speak!

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Damn them! 30 minutes after the so called ceasefire, and Hamas and terrorist organizations keep firing rockets! one of them falls right near my house.

Let the world know! Hamas keeps provoking Israel! Let IDF win!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Damn them! 30 minutes after the so called ceasefire, and Hamas and terrorist organizations keep firing rockets! one of them falls right near my house.

Let the world know! Hamas keeps provoking Israel! Let IDF win!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I could use a link to that my friend, I want to share it on FaceBook.

12 rockets fired on Israel since truce takes effect - Israel News, Ynetnews

1t0z2b.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

give back the stolen land

I am not surprised of your hypocrisy, Hamas broke ceasefire, but you twist it again and blame us.

Hamas are war criminals. They need to leave our civilians alone, we have "ceasefire"

Maybe you should stop stealing their land and water and shooting their children in the head?
Have you "chosen" an Eastern border for the Land of Israel yet?

Maybe you should stop stealing their land and water and shooting their children in the head?

If the people of Israel are hurt, let the people of Hamas feel our wrath! f*ck you, Anti-Zionists! I wish tonight the IDF will strike every man of Hamas, every rocket launcher, and every potential threat to our families!!

This is provocation by Hamas!

If the people of Israel are hurt, let the people of Hamas feel our wrath! f*ck you, Anti-Zionists! I wish tonight the IDF will strike every man of Hamas, every rocket launcher, and every potential threat to our families!!

If you are there then I wish you continued luck. Many of us here in America support your country even if the ass hat in the White House does not.

What does the expression "dunam by dunam" mean to you?
How about "creeping annexation" and "creeping transfer?"
Your racist elites, like Moshe Dayan, are the biggest threats to your families and those in Gaza.

Moshe's message for Palestinian refugees in the territories in 1970 was simple: we have no solution, you will continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where the process leads.

It leads to what you are feeling right now.

Forum List

Back