Let There Be Peace Already

Why does Israel allow wounded Palestinian terrorists to get well in Israeli hospitals so they can attack & kill even more Israeli's? This entire Zionist agenda has to go.

Have you heard of the story of Muhammad Abu Mustafa? a classic example of your question. Yet it would have been extremely immoral if the Israeli society refused to treat him in an Israeli hospitals.

"For whoever keeps one soul, like kept a world of its own" - Babylonian Talmud.

I don't think that expelling more Jews from their houses will be a great thing. Last time it happened it made the situation worse, not better.

No, neither do I, but neither do I support Palestinians and Christians being expelled from their houses (i.e. around Gilo). That has definitely made the situation worse.

Jews have lived in Western Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Galilee for thousands of years and have a right to that land.

Palestinians have lived in East Jerusalem, Akko and Jaffa for thousands of years and have a right to that land.

The only solution rests with mutual recognition of that fairly simple fact - the solution is prevented by racism and hatred on both sides, much as we see on this board. It's also interesting that most people opposing a peaeful solution don't have to live with the war!

Not one of you have to live with the war, dear sir. That is why you don't see that all the solutions suggested are not worth the time you type them on.

That's just how it is.

I don't think that expelling more Jews from their houses will be a great thing. Last time it happened it made the situation worse, not better.

No, neither do I, but neither do I support Palestinians and Christians being expelled from their houses (i.e. around Gilo). That has definitely made the situation worse.

Jews have lived in Western Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Galilee for thousands of years and have a right to that land.

Palestinians have lived in East Jerusalem, Akko and Jaffa for thousands of years and have a right to that land.

The only solution rests with mutual recognition of that fairly simple fact - the solution is prevented by racism and hatred on both sides, much as we see on this board. It's also interesting that most people opposing a peaeful solution don't have to live with the war!

The fact is that Christians, Muslims, and Jews all have the right to live in the holy land.

The problem is that the Zionists are a bunch of pigs who want it all for themselves. There has been war ever since and it is their war. They started it and they are the the only ones who can stop it.

We don't "want it all". The Palestinians are the ones who want it all. All Jews in the sea and all Arab Muslims in "Palestine".

We only want what is rightfully ours.

All I want is the fields that were burned and the houses which were destroyed in the 30's. Those fields belonged to my family. the houses and property belonged to my family. till the day she died my grandmother remembered her ranch when she was happy in, but was expelled by Arab terrorists who she saw as older brothers. Who will give that back to us?

The fact is that Christians, Muslims, and Jews all have the right to live in the holy land.

The problem is that the Zionists are a bunch of pigs who want it all for themselves. There has been war ever since and it is their war. They started it and they are the the only ones who can stop it.

We don't "want it all". The Palestinians are the ones who want it all. All Jews in the sea and all Arab Muslims in "Palestine".

All I want is the fields that were burned and the houses which were destroyed in the 30's. Those fields belonged to my family. the houses and property belonged to my family. till the day she died my grandmother remembered her ranch when she was happy in, but was expelled by Arab terrorists who she saw as older brothers. Who will give that back to us?

Where was that ranch and how long had they lived there?

The ranch was in central Israel, the lived there since late 1800's.

She wasn't your granny, you were adopted.

Why are adopted children different from any regular ones?

It's in the genes.

You sound really shallow here. if you yourself happen to know about connection between a grandparent and a child, you probably know that genes have absolutely nothing to do with it. they didn't love me less or considered me less "belonged' to the family. actually, even more. I was the only person who was not blood connected to my grandparents, but I was the only one who saw them every day, for hours. the other grandchildren didn't know them as well as I did. Now my grandfather is almost 94, God bless his soul:eusa_pray:, and we were all envited to a family reuinion. my cousin called him and tried to talk with him but he simply looked at her with a weird face. She asked if he suddenly has alzheimer, and I looked at her with a WTF face, told her that it because of his hearing peoblem. 'Don't you know that he has that for almost 4 years now? where do you live?' that anonyed me.

biology is just biology. It doesn't buy love or family. who cares about blood. it's just blood.

Why are adopted children different from any regular ones?

It's in the genes. As a white person, I can't get adopted by Martin Luther King's daughter and then claim to be a descendant of him, that's absurd.

I'm Latina Mestizo, My parants roots came from Europe, if you look at us you can clearly say that I don't belong to the family.

The Israeli law, and morale law, doesn't make any difference between an adopted child and a regular child. They are my parents, I am their daughter. I feel much connected to them than to the hooker who happened to give birth to me, and the basterd father who didn't give a crap. For 20 years I belonged to that family, who are you or anyone to say i don't. That's just not true:eusa_hand:

It was in central Israel in the '30s?

You know that if it were not for the Zionist invasion, you would probably still live there.

You know that if it were not for the Zionist invasion, you would probably still live there.

In the 30's? Zionist invasion?!

the masscare of Jews and Britians by Arabs had nothing to do with Zionism, the Zionists who enforced themselves where not yet an issue.

The progroms in the 30's by Arabs were pure bloodlust and the desire to hurt Jews.

You often blaimed raped woman for seducing her rapist?

the masscare of Jews and Britians by Arabs had nothing to do with Zionism, the Zionists who enforced themselves where not yet an issue.

The progroms in the 30's by Arabs were pure bloodlust and the desire to hurt Jews.

The Zionist invasion was in full bloom when the British came to Palestine with the Balfour declaration in its pocket.

Anyone who tells you that the Palestinian attacks in the '20s and '30s wasn't because of the Zionist invasion is feeding you a line of crap.

...but was expelled by Arab terrorists who she saw as older brothers.

Interesting, what changed that?

Once the progrom started, the Arab workers in our family's ranch didn't care that they lived with them and ate in the same plate as them. They still attacked their house and fields, to "join the party" of the rest of Arab attackers.

since then my grandmother never strusted a single Arab she came in contact with.

The Zionist invasion was in full bloom when the British came to Palestine with the Balfour declaration in its pocket.

Anyone who tells you that the Palestinian attacks in the '20s and '30s wasn't because of the Zionist invasion is feeding you a line of crap.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History and History of Jerusalem

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GilbertsThe-Routledge-History-Historical-Hardcover/dp/B0041CNUIC/ref=sr_1_24?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333126978&sr=1-24]Amazon.com: Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Once the progrom started, the Arab workers in our family's ranch didn't care that they lived with them and ate in the same plate as them. They still attacked their house and fields, to "join the party" of the rest of Arab attackers.

since then my grandmother never strusted a single Arab she came in contact with.

Palestinians have said the same thing. They had been friends for years then the Jews showed up at their door with guns.

What could have caused that?

Palestinians have said the same thing. They had been friends for years then the Jews showed up at their door with guns.

What could have caused that?
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."

P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History and History of Jerusalem

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GilbertsThe-Routledge-History-Historical-Hardcover/dp/B0041CNUIC/ref=sr_1_24?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333126978&sr=1-24]Amazon.com: Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Another brilliant unbiased replay by Tinmore. "Zionists are a bunch of pigs." So tell us Tinmore with your wealth of wisdom, are Zionist pigs kosher?

Another brilliant unbiased replay by Tinmore. "Zionists are a bunch of pigs." So tell us Tinmore with your wealth of wisdom, are Zionist pigs kosher?

That was just a figure of speech defining their actions.

It wasn't meant to be that apes and pigs thing.

Forum List

Back