Let The Truth Be Told!!!

..... I haven't said anything remotely anti-American. ....

Bullshit. You are Zinning your damnedest to spin the event into making America the aggressor when the FACT is that Mexico started the war, lost the war, and got paid for territory that we would have been justified in simply taking if we chose. That their stupidity suited Polk's ambitions, so much the worse for them (and your La Raza buddies).

..... I haven't said anything remotely anti-American. ....

Bullshit. You are Zinning your damnedest to spin the event into making America the aggressor when the FACT is that Mexico started the war, lost the war, and got paid for territory that we would have been justified in simply taking if we chose. That their stupidity suited Polk's ambitions, so much the worse for them (and your La Raza buddies).

LMAO. You're a jingoistic idiot. The United States annexed Texas and had to accept its claim to the Rio Grande, even though Mexico had the better claim to the Nueces Strip. Polk attempted to purchase the Strip and Mexico refused, so he provoked a war and at its end, forced Mexico to sell not only the Nueces Strip but the entire Mexican Cession to the United States. A decade later, the US purchased additional land on the southern border (The Gadsden Purchase) which set the southern border of the United States to its current location. Those are the FACTS. If it doesn't fit whatever fantasy you are stuck in, that's too bad for you.

"Had the better claim" is, obviously, just your anti-American opinion/desire. Look how history hasn't changed for you.

"Had the better claim" is, obviously, just your anti-American opinion/desire. Look how history hasn't changed for you.

You should stop posting because all you've done is show how stupid and unaware of the facts you are.

You should stop posting because all you've done is show how stupid and unaware of the facts you are.

Another weak opinion based on nothing but a subjective interpretation of reality.

No your weak opinion is based on ignorance and jingoism. If you were smarter, you'd be embarrassed.

Another weak opinion based on nothing but a subjective interpretation of reality.

No your weak opinion is based on ignorance and jingoism. ....

I have only pointed out facts. You have editorialized from an anti-American point of view.

I have only pointed out facts. You have editorialized from an anti-American point of view.

You didn't point out facts. You merely proved you don't know the events that you wanted to comment on and ended up showing your limited intelligence. You can go. I'm done wasting time on your ignorant self.

You didn't point out facts. .....

That is exactly and exclusively what I did. You might want to find another forum to try and pretend you're en expert.

That is exactly and exclusively what I did. You might want to find another forum to try and pretend you're en expert.

I never claimed to be an expert. I merely showed I know more on the subject than you do. What you exclusively did was expose your ignorance. If you ever develop any sort of knowledge base, try gain. Until then, adieu.

..... I merely showed I know more on the subject than you do.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Finally we agree. You are wrong yet again.

Wrong again.

It seems you just gave up some time ago.

Wrong again.

LOL! I did give up trying to reason with you. I am following the advice offered by George Carlin. “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Wrong again.

LOL! I did give up trying to reason with you.......

You have to try before you can "give up."

Forum List

Back