Let The Complaining Beging About Obama's Trip to S.A.

I Have One Word for President Obama Regarding His Impending African Vacation...

African vacation.

Under Sequester and Furloughs- Should Obama take the Africa Vacation?

African vacation.

Obama trip to Africa June 26 could cost $60 to $100 million

They cancelled the safari, isn't that enough suffering for the obamas go to through?

Surely there are some programs to cut so they can have a nice vacation. White house tours have been cut, but maybe they can close the national park system for the summer. Americans don't need to visit Yellowstone as much as obama needs to go to Africa.

Vacation.

Notice the sneering about the safari.

And how quickly they forget this:

23rtjrp.jpg

AF One Bill for Africa vacation:$6.5 Mil- military closes pools, no fireworks

Africa vacation.

Thanks for proving that your claims are nothing but propaganda.

You are quite the willfully stupid rube, aren't you? :lol:

What is this "US Message Board" you keep linking to? Until you can provide a reputable source (like Breitbart) I can only assume this is more left wing propaganda. :eusa_shifty:

Where do you think the rubes on here get the piss they regurgitate from?

Report: Obama Family's Africa Trip Will Cost $60 to $100 Million

The Obama family vacation will include air transportation for 56 vehicles, among them 14 parade limousines, trucks carrying bulletproof glass to install at hotels, and two ambulances: one for dealing with biological and chemical contaminants, one with x-ray equipment.

Still nothing more than far left propaganda by those that are following their programmed talking points like the good little drones they are.

All the world leaders are going there. Nelson was a good man. Give it a rest this is not like Michelle bar hopping in Paris..

I don't have a problem with him attending Mandela's funeral per se.

But I also don't see why it's necessary when he didn't feel it necessary to go to Thatchers.

I don't know why the President or Vice President needs to fly around the world. Until Woodrow Wilson, the nation survived quite fine without the President traveling the world all the time.

It would be one thing if we had a surplus of money in the treasury. It's another thing altogether when we are trillions of dollars in debt and growing.

Still nothing more than far left propaganda by those that are following their programmed talking points like the good little drones they are.

Those were all right wing piss drinkers complaining about hotel and limo bills and "vacations" that were not vacations.

It was they who were parroting propaganda.

Dipshit.

But I also don't see why it's necessary when he didn't feel it necessary to go to Thatchers.

None of the ex-Presidents attended Thatchers funeral, either.

It was an across-the-board snub by every living Chief Executive.

That is curious.

Last edited:

Those were all right wing piss drinkers complaining about hotel and limo bills and "vacations" that were not vacations.

Dipshit.

Just goes to show the far left has no clue when they are being mocked for their past comments on a previous president.

Dipshit.

Just goes to show the far left has no clue when they are being mocked for their past comments on a previous president.

You know, your posts have no substance whatsoever. Every topic you participate in is the exact same post!

Ok, to be a bit serious. Why should obama go? I personally had no issue with him not goint to Thatchers, since they were hardly ideological bed fellows, but more importantly .... she was old history. DeKlerk went. Gorbachav. We sent the remenents of Reagan's admin.

But, has a potus gone to funeral since Sadat's? I really don't know.

Some of the most recent posts on this forum by you, Kosh:
I see the far left programming and hypocrisy is in full play here.

All based on far left programming that is based in reality.

Yet another example of the far left hatred and bigotry on display.

More proof that the far left wants to destroy America!

You haven't an original thought in your head! :lmao:

That is curious.

Nah. BushI would have gone, but he was too old. But, yes, i too find Obama going to be ... curious.

If you want a better bone to pick with Obama, try this.

He's ordered flags to be flown at half staff for 10 days to honor Mandela and his passing.

Okay.

And how long did he order the flags lowered to mark Lady Thatcher's life and death?

Zero days.

That's an indication of just who we elected.

Twice.

You sure about that? 10 days?

U.S. Flags Lowered For Mandela, A Rare Honor For Foreign Leaders
After the death of Nelson Mandela, President Obama ordered that U.S. flags on government buildings be flown at half-staff until Monday evening — a symbolic gesture of a nation in mourning.

U.S. Flags Lowered For Mandela, A Rare Honor For Foreign Leaders | KALW

Last edited:

He's ordered flags to be flown at half staff for 10 days to honor Mandela and his passing.

Okay.

And how long did he order the flags lowered to mark Lady Thatcher's life and death?

Zero days.

Twice.

After the death of Nelson Mandela, President Obama ordered that U.S. flags on government buildings be flown at half-staff until Monday evening — a symbolic gesture of a nation in mourning.

Don't interrupt someone when they are manufacturing bullshit!

That is curious.

No Democrat attended the funeral, GHB was unable to attend due to health reasons.

Ok, to be a bit serious. Why should obama go? I personally had no issue with him not goint to Thatchers, since they were hardly ideological bed fellows, but more importantly .... she was old history. DeKlerk went. Gorbachav. We sent the remenents of Reagan's admin.

But, has a potus gone to funeral since Sadat's? I really don't know.

I agree. Considering the other wasteful spending in government, I'm not sure how him going or not going makes much of a difference either way.

Some of the most recent posts on this forum by you, Kosh:
I see the far left programming and hypocrisy is in full play here.

All based on far left programming that is based in reality.

More proof that the far left wants to destroy America!

You haven't an original thought in your head! :lmao:

Coming from a far left drone and Obama worshiper.

That is curious.

No Democrat attended the funeral, GHB was unable to attend due to health reasons.

You are aware that we had another Bush who was a President, right?

He did not attend.

Jesus, you are one of the worst rubes I have seen here. And that is really saying something!

Okay.

Zero days.

Twice.

Don't interrupt someone when they are manufacturing bullshit!

Is that why you get mad when anyone posts against you?

Forum List

Back