Let’s Put a Camera in Every Classroom

My junior year in high school we had a teacher who would have students stand up to answer questions. If they made a mistake he would scream "HERESY" and throw an eraser at them. I actually thought this was rather funny but I kept my distance from him. I think he was really kind of wacko. So I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea.

How many teachers would restrain themselves if they knew everything was being recorded?

psik

then the parents get to see what fuck -offs their kids are too!

The teacher would perform better and so would the students.

Why is it that liberals generally oppose this idea while conservatives generally support it?

Liberals oppose it because they know parents would learn how worthless most public school teachers are and how little work they actually do. I has a high school physics teacher who had "study hour" every day of class for the entire year. We learned zip in that class.

Conservatives are OK with big brother breathing down OTHER PEOPLE'S necks.

I'm perfectly OK with monitoring public employees doing their jobs. How is that "big brother?" Having a camera in my home would be big brother.

Lets put a camera in Billy boy's office so we can determine if we want to waste money on his windows products.

You don't need a camera in his office to determine that. Most people are able to judge the quality of a product simply by looking at it or investigating it on the internet.

And every board room, every police station, every town hall, every court room, bed room, and living room.

And a while we're at it, lets all go naked because, if you're innocent you have nothing to hide, right?

The line has to be drawn at putting cameras on private property. That's a violation of the 4th Amendment.

And every board room, every police station, every town hall, every court room, bed room, and living room.

And a while we're at it, lets all go naked because, if you're innocent you have nothing to hide, right?

Why don't you go and get a colonoscopy...:eusa_angel:

Totally, AJ.

And is it too much to ask to allow the cops to give us on-the-road-bone-marrow-testing to ensure that we're not high while driving?

AFTER ALL...we owe it to the fucking children,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g]The Police - Every Breath You Take (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

The educators should have a collar around their neck and when they start indoctrinating right or left they should get a fucking shock that sends them to the next zip code...
You just don't like it because most educators are liberal. Hell we should stick a camera up yo wazoo to see how many times you get occupied during the course of a day...:eek:

Forum List

Back