Meet Barack Obama’s Safe Schools Czar

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
About/History | GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network

GLSEN seeks to develop school climates where difference is valued for the positive contribution it makes in creating a more vibrant and diverse community. We welcome any and all individuals as members, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or occupation, who are committed to seeing this philosophy realized in K-12 schools.

Kevin Jennings | KevinJennings.com

Barack Obama’s Safe Schools Czar

You can't make this shit up.

The Target has ALWAYS been Children. :thup:

Starting in Kindergarten with the Sexual Deviancy Indonctrination... Awesome.

:)

peace...

Fistgate: Kevin Jennings? Sex Ed for Kids. Warning: Explicit Content | The Foxhole

……it was discovered that Kevin Jennings’ organization GLSEN sponsored a youth conference at Tuft’s University in March 2000. This conference was fully supported by the Massachusetts Department of Education, the Safe Schools Program, the Governor’s Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth, and some of the presenters even received federal money. An undercover journalist with Mass Resistance was at the conference and recorded a couple of the workshops. During one of the conference workshops an activist asks 14 year-old students, “Spit or swallow?… Is it rude?”.

That’s not all. The conference also included a workshop where GLSEN activists promoted “fisting” to 14 year olds.

---

Fisting for 14-year-olds... That sounds Safe for Kids...

Wow.

peace...

As long as that "vibrant and diverse community" expels any trace of individualism, religion, liberty, freedom, critical thinking, bill of rights advocates, expressive clothing (such as an NRA t-shirt) or any other "nefarious" diversity not deemed "vibrant".

otherwise, you'll likely get arrested.

Mal, you've recently become very interested in sex issues... Why? o_O

As to your links, schools are a local issue, you don't like your kids school? Change it or send them elsewhere:)

If you are going go call me a Fag... Just do it.

Gay Issues are in the Headlines almost Daily...

You don't like what I post then don't read me. :thup:

peace...

As to your links, schools are a local issue, you don't like your kids school? Change it or send them elsewhere:)

peace...

*blink blink*

I'm not calling you gay.

peace...

*blink blink*

I'm not calling you gay.

The Agenda is being pushed daily... I will Counter it and Discuss... Many how Disagree with me like to call me a Fag over it... Forgive me if I was making an Incorrect Assumption based on your Vague post. :thup:

peace...

You send your 14 year old to a sex workshop, what do you expect them to talk about? As to the rest, a lot of worry on your part lacking in any real facts to worry over.

Bullshit... He's the Czar for Safe Schools and is Directly Linked to and has Pushed for Abjectly Deviant Behaviors for Minors.

This isn't a "so" Moment.

He's an Appointee of this President and on my Fucking Dime.

peace...

See, that's what I call unfounded paranoia.

No one is "pushing for abjectly deviant behavior in minors". That's your paranoid skewed view of it. It's an anti-gay bullying organization that strives to teach tolerance to kids.

GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network

Wow...

They Exposed 14-year-olds to Fisting...

Don't even get me started on their Suggested Reading for Kids...

Don't play Dumb... Please. :thup:

peace...

Unraveling the Right's false attacks on Kevin Jennings | Research | Media Matters for America

"FoxNews.com has reported that Hoft "alleged that Jennings and GLSEN were involved in Planned Parenthood's purported distribution of 'fisting kits,'" but that the kit "was actually for making a 'dental dam' -- designed to prevent STD transmission during oral sex."

What was the KY for in Oral Sex?... And because Media Matters says?...

The the next story down on your Link has them saying the booklets they had there were a "Mistake"...

Seriously?...

You can do better than this.

The GLSEN's main site says they are Targeting Kindergarteners...

It's Obvious what's going on... Why Defend it?

peace...

Well if mediamatters (the propaganda arm of the progressive party) says it not true than we all are just suppose to BELIEVE IT..

Obama is a sick and wicked person and his administration is chock FULL of the same..

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Unraveling the Right's false attacks on Kevin Jennings | Research | Media Matters for America

"FoxNews.com has reported that Hoft "alleged that Jennings and GLSEN were involved in Planned Parenthood's purported distribution of 'fisting kits,'" but that the kit "was actually for making a 'dental dam' -- designed to prevent STD transmission during oral sex."

What was the KY for in Oral Sex?... And because Media Matters says?...

The the next story down on your Link has them saying the booklets they had there were a "Mistake"...

Seriously?...

You can do better than this.

The GLSEN's main site says they are Targeting Kindergarteners...

It's Obvious what's going on... Why Defend it?

peace...

And this...

It's only "obvious" to you.

You see a conspiracy where there is none.

Ya got NOTHIN!... :rofl:

peace...

Well if mediamatters (the propaganda arm of the progressive party) says it not true than we all are just suppose to BELIEVE IT..

Obama is a sick and wicked person and his administration is chock FULL of the same..

Thegatewaypundit says its true, mediamatters says its not, I'd call that a wash.

Although, it does make more sense to me, that PP was handing of free kits at a sex conference that show you how to help avoid stds when giving oral sex, than GLSEN was handing out kits about safe fisting..... By that's just my opinion:)

Thegatewaypundit says its true, mediamatters says its not, I'd call that a wash.

Although, it does make more sense to me, that PP was handing of free kits at a sex conference that show you how to help avoid stds when giving oral sex, than GLSEN was handing out kits about safe fisting..... By that's just my opinion:)

Nope... Even Media Matters has to say it was "Mistake" to have the Filth Booklets out that they had...

MM is making Excuses for them and you still haven't answered my Question...

What was KY doing in an Oral Dam Kit?...

It's Obvious... KY isn't for Oral Sex... It was a Fisting Kit.

I'll go with the Actual Evidence that neither Denies over both of the Sources Spin. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back