Let’s Not Panic Over Romney’s Defeat

The whole point of the original OP is.... screw you pretenders. As if you gave a crap about Republicans and now you are going to offer all this help to show us the way. Again, screw you. If becoming a democrat is the only way to win another election then I am more then happy to never win another election. The democrats have led us onto the road to destruction and I'll be damned if I am going help.

Nothing really changed in this election, power didn't shift. There was no mandate. People just are idiots and vote for whomever is in office. All the crying about term limits but when push comes to shove the blacks and Hispanics are going to vote democrat as if they have their best interest at heart. NOTHING can be done to change that they have been fully indoctrinated.

If there is no other reason to not become a democrat it is their nasty attitude. Obama ran the nastiest campaign i can remember and the American hypocritical people reelected him, truly disappointing.

well that's always good. Insulting them is a great way to win them over. The sooner the GOP pushes people like you out the door the better the nation as a whole will be.

I find it interesting that Liberals believe it would be so easy for Conservatives to change their principles to win elections.

i dont want you to change lump. I want to watch you get beaten everytime because i don't like you and what you stand for. I want to watch the dems and GOP smash people like you into nothing, till eventually you learn to sit down, shut up and let adults deal with things.

I find it interesting that Liberals believe it would be so easy for Conservatives to change their principles to win elections.

i dont want you to change lump. I want to watch you get beaten everytime because i don't like you and what you stand for. I want to watch the dems and GOP smash people like you into nothing, till eventually you learn to sit down, shut up and let adults deal with things.

:lol:...It must disturb you to be informed that I have what I consider a wonderful life then..

:lol:...It must disturb you to be informed that I have what I consider a wonderful life then..

i don't give a shit about your private life and i hope that never changes for you.
That wasn't my point dipshit, and thus why people like you are a burden on Politics. You are too stupid to run things and will only cause more harm than good.

I don't recall talking about rape, where did that come from?

So they lost their elections but held to their personal principles according to you.

Are you saying our Senators are better off unprincipled?

I'm saying that Republicans shouldn't nominate extremists.

Do you or do you not think abortion should be illegal if a woman is pregnant because she is raped?

Why in the fu... must you guys keep playing the same old song? I realize you don't have anything positive to say about Obama and must invent BS but come on no one is getting rid of abortion on the federal level, ain't gonna happen. Just becaue you want it to be a wedge issue doesn't mean it has to be.

that wasn't his point. Again people like you and lumps are a burden.

First of all, Romney ran the worst campaign in living memory for such a well funded candidate.

Amen! I'm 65, and he was the worst piece of shit presidential candidate in my lifetime to date. It was almost like he was running to lose. I've never heard such crazy shit coming from someone who wanted to be president. Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan was the icing on the cake. He's batshit crazy. So is Romney.

i don't give a shit about your private life and i hope that never changes for you.
That wasn't my point dipshit, and thus why people like you are a burden on Politics. You are too stupid to run things and will only cause more harm than good.

You must realize that politics is mostly bullshit and what actually happens is far beyond our control. The exchange of opinions, our own version of the facts is just pissing in the wind and not to be taken all to seriously..If you are so emotional involved, I somewhat pity You..

The American Spectator : Let

First of all, Romney ran a damned good race. He was up in the polls by as much as 7 points (Gallup) going into the last week. Where he got sandbagged was Hurricane Sandy. The storm captured the nation's attention and pushed the election off the front page. It gave President Obama a chance to act presidential (with vague memories of President George Bush Jr.'s initial inaction on Hurricane Katrina reverberating in the background) and to shake hands with Chris Christie. Now I don't fault Christie either and don't see any nefarious plot to maneuver for 2016. A governor has to act on behalf of his state. Parts of New Jersey were devastated, and if Christie had snubbed Obama, it would have put thousands of his constituents in immediate danger -- and been interpreted as his fault as well.

Yes, in fact Rasmussen just came out with a poll showing Romney up by 3 points.

You must realize that politics is mostly bullshit and what actually happens is far beyond our control. The exchange of opinions, our own version of the facts is just pissing in the wind and not to be taken all to seriously..If you are so emotional involved, I somewhat pity You..

Yes, but since we all must piss why not have some fun and do it in the wind?

Yes, but since we all must piss why not have some fun and do it in the wind?

You kinda blew the quotes there but I'm mostly here to have some fun, cause some havoc and occasionally blow off a little steam..

lol....you think that

The women and minorities taught the GOP a lesson we must learn if we want to win in the future.

Nothing is to be learned from the libertarians, our far right extremists, and the social values right wing progressives in the Republican Party.

There is nothing wrong with having a party of people with somewhat differing views. The problem is when a group with a far off point of view is controlling the party and chasing mainstream members away from the party. Some people believe in smaller government and lower taxes, but when the ones controlling the party believe we need to lower taxes to levels not seen since the 1800's, well that becomes a problem.

lol....you think that

I kinda regret not stating it all that well but Yup...:smoke:

It was a well-run race on Kerry's part, but not good enough. In recent history only Reagan and Clinton were able to unseat an incumbent and they were both very charismatic and adept campaigners. A marginal victory by Obama is nothing to panic over even given his lackluster presidency unless the Dems can find another candidate who can turn out the black vote (read black candidate) and appeal to a significant portion of white and Hispanic America. 2016 will go to the GOP with an economy invariably in shambles.

It was a well-run race on Kerry's part, but not good enough. In recent history only Reagan and Clinton were able to unseat an incumbent and they were both very charismatic and adept campaigners. A marginal victory by Obama is nothing to panic over even given his lackluster presidency unless the Dems can find another candidate who can turn out the black vote (read black candidate) and appeal to a significant portion of white and Hispanic America. 2016 will go to the GOP with an economy invariably in shambles.

Invariably the economy will be much better in four years. This would be true if Romney had won also, as it has more to do with a natural business cycle than anything the President or Congress may do. As far as beating an incumbent, it is very hard. Clinton may well not have won in 92 had Perot not been running.

Invariably the economy will be much better in four years. This would be true if Romney had won also, as it has more to do with a natural business cycle than anything the President or Congress may do. As far as beating an incumbent, it is very hard. Clinton may well not have won in 92 had Perot not been running.

Obama is a small business nightmare and the actual costs of Obamacare are soon to be realized.. The economy, the national debt and interest payments (4 trillion now) on the debt will be far far worse in 4 years...

Obama's plan to cut 40 Billion from the budget over the next 10 years is not only silly headed but comes up after he's already left office..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back