Let me tell you a story

Well I was 16 or 17 at the time I witnessed my dad and it seemed so realistic that I still remember it today like it just happened and I am now 75. I remember he had a flannel shirt on and was reading a magazine, probably the Saturday Evening Post.
That's a beautiful memory and I'm glad you got to have it! He sounds a lot like me, except for reading the newspaper, haven't done that in 19 years. But you got a wonderful memory to cherish, I really love that. Thank you!

Last edited:
Is it possible that he projected that image, maybe in a dream, for you to see at a later time? Not on purpose, but you were maybe there at the right time and moment to see it?

That's a beautiful memory and I'm glad you got to have it! He sounds a lot like me, except for reading the newspaper, haven't done that in 19 years. But you got a wonderful memory to cherish, I really love that. Thank you!
Yes, it is a memory that i cherish. I was not all that fond of my father as he was a strict disciplinarian but later in life I realized he did a lot to shape my personality in a positive manner.

Yes, it is a memory that i cherish. I was not all that fond of my father as he was a strict disciplinarian but later in life I realized he did a lot to shape my personality in a positive manner.
Thank you for sharing your touching experience.
I wonder like a lot if there’s anything after death?
But as you too I had this kind of experience with my father after his death he came and greeted me he was younger, I will never forget it too.
Is it really real? Or is it the fact that we miss our fathers?
So I also have this question maybe there are really something after death.
Because I have already seen a ghost that then I did not know, any attachment , a woman of the old time ( 1880) appeared to me and it was not my imagination and moreover it seems that I am not the only one to have seen it at the place where I was visiting.

Perhaps when you die you get the choice to go for the light or avoid it. If you choose the dark you become a ghost. Hopefully when and if you change your mind you can still go for the light.

Yes like an in-between, I mean to be waiting before leaving because my father’s presence I felt for a long time after his death and little things happened like the lights that go on and off and especially his songs that played on the radio that didn’t play normally this kind of music happened a lot.
And then after a long time nothing happened as if he had left.

I love your experiences. I wish I could have them. I dream about my Dad every night. But what just churns my brain, is that my family witnessed paranormal stuff on multiple occasions. Not once, or twice, or thrice... Many times, and I'm never there. Well yeah, I live on the opposite side of the country now. But they were seeing this while I still lived in NY. And it's not just my Mom and Dad and Sister and Bro-in-law, it's been seen by dozens of others. I cannot believe they are lying to me. But it never happens when I'm there....

So, there has to be a scientific explanation for this... I just wish I could see it once...

I think, that for some reason, the apparitions don't want to show themselves to me. I don't know why, because i'm the most "I want to believe" person out there.

There's only one way. They are people, that lived there before, that are dreaming and projecting their image into the future. And those images are being viewed in the present day. And we call them "ghosts", when they're really alive and acting out their dream in the past.
It could be that the place where the person would have died would come as a sponge from the strong emotions of the past?
On the other hand as an example my father did not die at home but at the hospital (many testimonies report that hospitals are haunted)
But he would remain attached to his past life with us and home.

If my idea is anywhere near correct, it would be an emotional thought that he projected into the future, wherever he was at the time. I happen to think this occurs during sleep. And you can project yourself into the future, doing what you're doing while you dream.

The only reason I think sleep has to do with it, is that I do have some sort of premonitions or ideas of what is going to happen before it happens. While I dream. So somehow, while in a dream state, I know what's going to happen in the very near future sometimes. Like minutes, not something I can go and make a bet on and make money :).

So if, in a dream, I can kinda see the future, and we can project ourselves while in that state, why can't that projection be seen by someone in the actual future? That's how i'm rolling here... it's crazy, huh?

Think about it, we never see ghosts from the future.

They're always wearing old clothes. Women, especially, are wearing white nightgowns. We never see people with laser guns and helmets like me.

Ghosts can only travel into the future, not the past.

That's crazy stuff to think about... I'll see you folks later this week. I love this conversation!

If my idea is anywhere near correct, it would be an emotional thought that he projected into the future, wherever he was at the time. I happen to think this occurs during sleep. And you can project yourself into the future, doing what you're doing while you dream.
And it is true that we do not know all the power and possible functions of our brain.
I was saying the place where the person would have died because that woman ghost I saw would have been killed by her husband at the place where she appeared to me.

And it is true that we do not know all the power and possible functions of our brain.
I was saying the place where the person would have died because that woman ghost I saw would have been killed by her husband at the place where she appeared to me.
Wow, that's spooky. Yeah, I hear you.

But maybe I shouldn't have said spooky, because it doesn't scare me. Maybe she's trying to reach out.

If they exist, I don't think ghosts are here to scare us. They're happening, and we don't know why, but that's not a scary thing. It's an opportunity to learn why.

Forum List

Back