Let me see if I have this right.

Under Bush 55 Republican Senators had total control, according to the left, of the Senate. Under Obama the democrats have 58 Democratic Senators, 2 Independents that vote with the Democrats and up to 6 Republicans that will usually vote with the democrats, but the Republicans are blocking all legislation.

Under Obama 265 Democratic House of Representative members are opposed by 170 Republican members. It only takes 218 votes to pass anything in the house, yet the Republicans are blocking all important legislation in the House.

These 2 comments are my favorites and I have no shame in saying that I stole them. I get home from work and I have Ed Schultz of MSNBC on and he's having a cow. He's yelling and screaming about how
the Republicans as the party of no is stopping healthcare reform and I'm going nuts yelling at the TV
" Go ahead and pass this friggin bill if this is so good"...

Never in my short interest in things political have I seen a party who has the WH and controls both houses of congress cry so much about how they can't get anything done because of the GOP.
Really sad and the dopey Dems who voted these idiots in believe it's the GOP that is screwing them over.

No party discipline :lol:

Under Bush 55 Republican Senators had total control, according to the left, of the Senate. Under Obama the democrats have 58 Democratic Senators, 2 Independents that vote with the Democrats and up to 6 Republicans that will usually vote with the democrats, but the Republicans are blocking all legislation.

Under Obama 265 Democratic House of Representative members are opposed by 170 Republican members. It only takes 218 votes to pass anything in the house, yet the Republicans are blocking all important legislation in the House.

These 2 comments are my favorites and I have no shame in saying that I stole them. I get home from work and I have Ed Schultz of MSNBC on and he's having a cow. He's yelling and screaming about how
the Republicans as the party of no is stopping healthcare reform and I'm going nuts yelling at the TV

Never in my short interest in things political have I seen a party who has the WH and controls both houses of congress cry so much about how they can't get anything done because of the GOP.
Really sad and the dopey Dems who voted these idiots in believe it's the GOP that is screwing them over.

Yep...it's always been true that the Dems don't goosestep.

but you dont find it ironic?

Yep...it's always been true that the Dems don't goosestep.

:lol::lol::lol:

Redefined? Source of what YOU think the mission was right before GWB's appearance on the ship.

The war was sold on the pretext that WMDs were an immediate threat

Prior to the war, the governments of the United States and the United Kingdom claimed that Iraq's alleged possession of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) posed an imminent threat to their security and that of their coalition allies.[51][52][53] United Nations weapons inspectors found no evidence of WMD.[54][55][56][57] At the time Hans Blix, the lead weapons inspector, advised the UN Security Council that Iraq was cooperating with inspections and that the confirmation of disarmament through inspections could be achieved within "months"[54] if Iraq remained cooperative[58]. Nevertheless, the US government announced that "diplomacy has failed"[59], abruptly advised the UN weapons inspectors to immediately pull out of Iraq[60] and decided to wage war on Iraq.

After the invasion, the US-led Iraq Survey Group concluded that Iraq had ended its WMD programs in 1991 and had no active programs at the time of the invasion,

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ROFLMNAO... Yeah, that's right... because Iraq hadn't been the prolific overt proponent of international Islamic terrorism in the world for the generation preceding 9-11... and hadn't been found at the core of numerous terrorist attacks on US interests and allies, which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Americans....

WMDs was ONE FACET of the moral justification advanced by the Bush administration in invading Iraq and removing President Hussein...(of Iraq... not the US). Which FTR; was the law of the land, per the "Iraqi Regime change" legislation which William "The Bubba" signed when he was trying to avoid his own impeachment...

In the wake of 9-11 the incontrovertible international intelligence assessment which stated that Hussein was stockpiling every facet of Chemical and Biological Weaponry was merely the icing on the cake... but certainly was not the core of the sound moral justification to remove Hussein.

He was in violation of the 91 Cease Fire agreement; and had been for over a decade; had regularly fired upon the US and was a menace of the first order... and the most destabilizing element in the ME...

All of which is water under the rhetorical bridge as his ass is long since dead and he ain't comin' back... and Iraq is now a stable ME democracy with a promising future...

That Iraq isn't perfect is HARDLY a point which the least perfect ideology in world history can stand upon... IF imperfection were a reason to shut something down, The ideological left would be a mere fart in some historical footnote; having been dispatched at it's awakening during the French Revolution... along with France itself and the whole of Western Europe.

Not really, it's a feature of the US political system, there's no party discipline, so you're guessing what you're going to get when you vote.

When Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years that was BAD. Obama doubling the new already doubled deficit in 4 years is GOOD.

And yet republicans were for the most part silent when W did it and only seemed to become vocal after a democrat was elected president. LOL

When Bush agreed to help push for bailing out the banks, that was BAD. Obama creating a bailout for Car companies and not letting anyone read the bill, was GOOD.

And yet republicans once against were for the most part silent but did become vocal agaisnt them when obama was elected. Some didn't even wait for him to take power on Jan 20 and were already blaming him for everything derspite the fact that he wasn't even sworn in yet. LOL

When Bush supported the Afghan war that was BAD. When Obama supports the Afghan war, that is GOOD.

Are you retarded?? The war in afghanistan was the justified war and were were SUPPOSED to be going after the evil doers who atytacked us on 9/11. however, bush got bored and saw a bigger prize and exploited 9/11 to scare up enough support to invade a country based on LIES.

When Bush was President and the unemployment rate went to 7 percent, that was BAD. Obama is President, promised it would not pass 8 percent if his stimulus was passed, it is now almost 10 percent and still climbing and that is GOOD.

Are you saying all of this is good because i don't think i ahve heard any democrat say 10% unemployment is good??

When Bush was President, giving loans to people that could not pay them back was BAD. ( even though he had nothing to do with it) Obama is President and supports the continued giving of loans to the same people that can not pay the loans back and that is GOOD.

What are you babbling about??

When Bush was President demanding Iran fess up and be stopped from building nukes was BAD. Obama is President and threatens Iran and that is GOOD.

Wow imagine that, more incoherent babbling from you.

When Bush was President, any domestic terrorists caught were all set up by the Government. Obama is now President and all domestic terrorists are REALLY terrorists. Including people that are not even terrorists, like military veterans, abortion protesters, people that believe in God and being armed and are republican. Anyone that disagrees with Obama on any issue.

OH that's it I firmly believe that you have some sort of mental deficiency.

When Bush was President indefinite detention of Terror suspects was BAD, Unconstitutional and illegal. Now that Obama is President holding them indefinitely is GOOD. Using, I might add , Congressional Authority passed under Bush when the left said it was BAD.

LOL the sad thing is most of what you are complaining about and trying to lump onto obama was started by W and then left to clean up.

Do you know how congress works?? Perhaps you should start slowly and go get a copy of school house rock and they can explain a couple of details to you.

Under Bush Iraq was lost, no chance to ever leave, a quagmire, Under Obama Iraq is a stable Country able to actually preform its own security both internal and on the Borders. Never mind that all the developments that lead to this occurred under Bush's watch.

More moronic drivel from you.

Under Bush, sending more troops to Afghanistan was the worst idea ever floated. Under Obam not only have thousands more troops been sent, but even more are being asked for and this is GOOD.

Uh there are some on the left who are against escalation. Didn't you know that or was it left out of your talking points memo??

I wonder what I have missed?

You missed the mark by a long shot. LOL BTW who were you quoting?? Honestly, I would really like to know where these comments that you attribute to left came from because I beleive this is the first time I have heard most of them. Got a source or did you just make it all up??

When Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years that was BAD. Obama doubling the new already doubled deficit in 4 years is GOOD.

And yet republicans were for the most part silent when W did it and only seemed to become vocal after a democrat was elected president.

That is patently FALSE... Americans (OKA: Conservatives...) protested vehemently when GW sought to piss away US treasure on unconstitutional issues... When GW signed the largest increase in Entitlement spending in 40 years... we raised HELL... when GW signed the Kennedy Education Bill... WE RAISED HELL! When GW tried to provide US Citizenship to illegal aliens... WE RAISED HELL!... WITH ALL 8 BUDGETS... when GW SIGNED HUNDREDS OF BILLION IN EAR-MARKS... WE RAISED HELL... AND WHEN GW SIGNED THE TARP BILL... to bailout those who allowed themselves to be complicit in the Left's FAIRNESS policy that lead directly to the current financial catastrophe... WE RAISED HELL!

Your ignorance of that or your deceptive intention to ignore it, doesn't change it.

When Bush agreed to help push for bailing out the banks, that was BAD. Obama creating a bailout for Car companies and not letting anyone read the bill, was GOOD.

And yet republicans once against were for the most part silent but did become vocal agaisnt them when obama was elected. Some didn't even wait for him to take power on Jan 20 and were already blaming him for everything derspite the fact that he wasn't even sworn in yet.
LIAR!

Conservatives were no in favor of TARP1 or TARP2... And Americans blamed LEFTIST including Senator Hussein for forcing the US Economy into what amounts to bankruptcy.

The war in afghanistan was the justified war and were were SUPPOSED to be going after the evil doers who atytacked us on 9/11. however, bush got bored and saw a bigger prize and exploited 9/11 to scare up enough support to invade a country based on LIES.

You're an idiot... The US destroyed the Taliban government of Afghanistan and eviscerated the terrorist group in Afghanistan... and chased those who fled around the world to wherever they were found to lite... including Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia, etc...

Are you saying all of this is good because i don't think i ahve heard any democrat say 10% unemployment is good??

ROFLMNAO...

When the US Economy was UNDER 5% and the equity markets were over 12,000, the Democrats delcared that economy... "THE WORST ECONOMY in 50 YEARS!"....

Today the official Unemployment rate is nearly 10% and we're being told that "The STIMULUS IS WORKING!" Celebrating these rates which are unprecedented for over 20 years...

What are you babbling about??

Sweet concession...

Wow imagine that, more incoherent babbling from you.
Another default concession...

A HAT TRICK! Three concessions in a ROW!

Congrats!

As FAIL GOES! THAT IS SPECTACULAR!

Not really, it's a feature of the US political system, there's no party discipline, so you're guessing what you're going to get when you vote.
but the Irony comes in when you have foolish people claiming on one hand party X doesnt "goosestep" and implying that party Y does

:eusa_whistle:

I took it as a play on words.....actually both the GOP and Democratic Party seem to have little party discipline. That's not a criticism, just an observation. Another observation is that since individual legislators in the US system seem to have a great deal of autonomy in terms of their legislative work I think that would make them more amenable to lobbying.

but the Irony comes in when you have foolish people claiming on one hand party X doesnt "goosestep" and implying that party Y does

:eusa_whistle:

I took it as a play on words.....actually both the GOP and Democratic Party seem to have little party discipline. That's not a criticism, just an observation. Another observation is that since individual legislators in the US system seem to have a great deal of autonomy in terms of their legislative work I think that would make them more amenable to lobbying.
yeah, that is true too
they dont have to follow any party platform once they are elected

That is patently FALSE... Americans (OKA: Conservatives...) protested vehemently when GW sought to piss away US treasure on unconstitutional issues... When GW signed the largest increase in Entitlement spending in 40 years... we raised HELL... when GW signed the Kennedy Education Bill... WE RAISED HELL! When GW tried to provide US Citizenship to illegal aliens... WE RAISED HELL!... WITH ALL 8 BUDGETS... when GW SIGNED HUNDREDS OF BILLION IN EAR-MARKS... WE RAISED HELL... AND WHEN GW SIGNED THE TARP BILL... to bailout those who allowed themselves to be complicit in the Left's FAIRNESS policy that lead directly to the current financial catastrophe... WE RAISED HELL!

And yet NOT really. LOL the majority of the righties didn't start complaining until a democrat became president. Tea parties existed but they were no where near the level they are today which still isn't saying much but they definitiely got bigger and got more attention and promotion from right wing media. LOL

Your ignorance of that or your deceptive intention to ignore it, doesn't change it.

LIAR!

Conservatives were no in favor of TARP1 or TARP2... And Americans blamed LEFTIST including Senator Hussein for forcing the US Economy into what amounts to bankruptcy.

If righties were against it under W then why were they so silent about it?? Never heard a peep from the majority of the righties when a republican was in charge.

You're an idiot... The US destroyed the Taliban government of Afghanistan and eviscerated the terrorist group in Afghanistan... and chased those who fled around the world to wherever they were found to lite... including Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia, etc...

WOW you really do have a mental disorder as it is apparent that you have NO concept of reality. LOL Their threat still exists because W didn't finish the job and wasted years and billions of dollars invading iraq. Furthermore if you think the taliban moving to and setting up shop in pakistan is a good thing then you are far more ignorant than I previously beleived humanly possible

ROFLMNAO...

When the US Economy was UNDER 5% and the equity markets were over 12,000, the Democrats delcared that economy... "THE WORST ECONOMY in 50 YEARS!"....

Today the official Unemployment rate is nearly 10% and we're being told that "The STIMULUS IS WORKING!" Celebrating these rates which are unprecedented for over 20 years...

Sweet concession...

Congrats!

Just as I thought, you provide nothing but right wing talking points and baseless accusations. Oh and I just love how you fail to quote anyone for the comments that you FALSELY attributed to the left.

So despite all of your accusations of lying you are the one that LIED.

Keep it up though I find your rants to be hilarious works of fiction. LOL

And yet NOT really. LOL the majority of the righties didn't start complaining until a democrat became president. Tea parties existed but they were no where near the level they are today which still isn't saying much but they definitiely got bigger and got more attention and promotion from right wing media. LOL

If righties were against it under W then why were they so silent about it?? Never heard a peep from the majority of the righties when a republican was in charge.

WOW you really do have a mental disorder as it is apparent that you have NO concept of reality. LOL Their threat still exists because W didn't finish the job and wasted years and billions of dollars invading iraq. Furthermore if you think the taliban moving to and setting up shop in pakistan is a good thing then you are far more ignorant than I previously beleived humanly possible

ROFLMNAO...

Sweet concession...

Congrats!

Just as I thought, you provide nothing but right wing talking points and baseless accusations. Oh and I just love how you fail to quote anyone for the comments that you FALSELY attributed to the left.

Check out #14 here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/60601-the-definition-of-insanity.html#post830681

#121 here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/congr...socialist-states-of-america-9.html#post833606

#56 here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/61421-obama-rally-draws-100-000-in-missouri-4.html#post846081

or #48 here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...those-making-over-250-000-a-4.html#post868148

Check out #14 here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/60601-the-definition-of-insanity.html#post830681

#121 here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/congr...socialist-states-of-america-9.html#post833606

#56 here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/61421-obama-rally-draws-100-000-in-missouri-4.html#post846081

or #48 here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...those-making-over-250-000-a-4.html#post868148

What are you trying to argue here and what does any of that have to do with the claims that were attributed to the left??

Forum List

Back