Let me see if I have this right.

Yeah, thats why we're paying these amazingly low gas prices.
Christ, liberals are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

We get roughly 3-4 per cent of our oil from Iraq. Was that worth 5,000 american and a million Iraqi lives?

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

That's the point, dumbass. If the war was all about oil, we'd be TAKING ALL OF IT!
And, where do you get a "million Iraqi lives" numbers from?
Seriously, you're not very bright!

the number is more like 101,805

We get roughly 3-4 per cent of our oil from Iraq. Was that worth 5,000 american and a million Iraqi lives?

That's the point, dumbass. If the war was all about oil, we'd be TAKING ALL OF IT!

No one has an accurate number on the Iraqis killed. We know it is several hundred thousand minimum. My guess is ball park for sure. Even if it was "only" 100,000 it would be an atrocity. The number isn't just the ones we killed directly or by way of collateraly...you have to include all killed since we invaded. Many were murdered by Iraqis doing a little ethnic cleansing without an army or police to prevent it. That would be our responsibility as well. There were 2-3 million displaced also and who knows how many of those suffered and possibly died?

So what is your point dumbass? Seriously.... I won't trade down my IQ to your level so you can feel better about yourself.

No one has an accurate number on the Iraqis killed. We know it is several hundred thousand minimum. My guess is ball park for sure. Even if it was "only" 100,000 it would be an atrocity. The number isn't just the ones we killed directly or by way of collateraly...you have to include all killed since we invaded. Many were murdered by Iraqis doing a little ethnic cleansing without an army or police to prevent it. That would be our responsibility as well. There were 2-3 million displaced also and who knows how many of those suffered and possibly died?

So what is your point dumbass? Seriously.... I won't trade down my IQ to your level so you can feel better about yourself.
So, you claimed a million Iraqi lives, and now can't justify it.
As usual, just running off at that loony liberal mouth again, without the facts to back up what you say. You just can't take anything you say seriously. You've constantly proven it.
You're a friggin' joke!

As usual, just running off at that loony liberal mouth again, without the facts to back up what you say. You just can't take anything you say seriously. You've constantly proven it.
You're a friggin' joke!
There are a lot of posters who don't support much of anything they type. They emote, offering little rationale, and think that is enough to persuade and/or convince others of their point. The only ones who are convinced are those who are already in that same camp. In effect, it turns into just a circle jerk among the willing.

Not very productive, or even constructive, IMO.

You're a friggin' joke!
There are a lot of posters who don't support much of anything they type. They emote, offering little rationale, and think that is enough to persuade and/or convince others of their point. The only ones who are convinced are those who are already in that same camp. In effect, it turns into just a circle jerk among the willing.

Thanks for setting such a fine example for us all Si modo

You are a credit to ..........whatever

You're a friggin' joke!

Thanks for setting such a fine example for us all Si modo

You are a credit to ..........whatever
My pleasure.

You're a friggin' joke!

He actually thought he could get that number through without anybody noticing. It's a typical lib tactic. You'll see it in every lib blog site. Huffington, Daily Koz, etc.
They're not fooling anybody. But they are making themselves look like the uninformed clowns they truly are. Sad, really.

You're a friggin' joke!

He actually thought he could get that number through without anybody noticing. It's a typical lib tactic. You'll see it in every lib blog site. Huffington, Daily Koz, etc.
They're not fooling anybody. But they are making themselves look like the uninformed clowns they truly are. Sad, really.

Fuck you asshole. I'm not a "lib". I'm not a fucking lying fear mongering Ceney dick sucking neo con either. The number could very well be a million. You evil fucks quibble about accuracy wether its a hundred thousand or a million like any fucking number we might land on..if that was possible...makes you right about anything. Lioke I've said so many times...you and your kind should be convicted of treason...lined up against a wall and shot. I'd pay big bucks to be one of the twelve. Seriously..they should auction off the privilege.

Source Iraqi casualties March 2003 to...

Iraq Family Health Survey 151,000 violent deaths. June 2006

Lancet survey 601,027 violent deaths out of 654,965 excess deaths. June 2006

Opinion Research Business survey 1,033,000 violent deaths as a result of the conflict. August 2007

Associated Press 110,600 violent deaths April 2009

Iraq Body Count 92,489 – 100,971 violent civilian deaths as a result of the conflict. June 2009

Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fuck you asshole. I'm not a "lib". I'm not a fucking lying fear mongering Ceney dick sucking neo con either. The number could very well be a million. You evil fucks quibble about accuracy wether its a hundred thousand or a million like any fucking number we might land on..if that was possible...makes you right about anything. Lioke I've said so many times...you and your kind should be convicted of treason...lined up against a wall and shot. I'd pay big bucks to be one of the twelve. Seriously..they should auction off the privilege.
No one is claiming to be right; some of us expect supporting information so that we can inspect the information and think for ourselves. It doesn't mean we disagree; it doesn't mean we agree. We just want information, not just typed words; and there is far too much resistance by some to increasing the level to which the posting community is informed.

LMAO!
I'll gladly give you the opportunity to come "execute me". ANYTIME!
Look, you lil' candyass. I did 1 tour in Afghanistan, 2 in Iraq. You don't have a freakin' clue. You sit up in that bastion of loony liberals, Seattle, and talk as though you know what's up. You're clueless. DEAL WITH IT!

:lol:

LMAO!
Look, you lil' candyass. I did 1 tour in Afghanistan, 2 in Iraq. You don't have a freakin' clue. You sit up in that bastion of loony liberals, Seattle, and talk as though you know what's up. You're clueless. DEAL WITH IT!

Ya ..you are a fuckin grade A fuckin hero. Aren't we the lucky ones having had you defending our freedoms. :lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't brag on and on about how you got used as a pawn. I've fired off more rounds before I was ten years old than you have in your whole career. I don't let punks like you or anyone else choose my enemies. I grew up way out in the woods on Orcas Island ..not in Seattle. I'm not RAMBO. I don't take orders but my survival skills are along those lines. Don't assume everyone from this neck of the woods is soft.

:lol:
LMAO!

Ya ..you are a fuckin grade A fuckin hero. Aren't we the lucky ones having had you defending our freedoms. :lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't brag on and on about how you got used as a pawn. I've fired off more rounds before I was ten years old than you have in your whole career. I don't let punks like you or anyone else choose my enemies. I grew up way out in the woods on Orcas Island ..not in Seattle. I'm not RAMBO. I don't take orders but my survival skills are along those lines. Don't assume everyone from this neck of the woods is soft.
So, take the opportunity to come "execute me" if your so bad.
You talk a tough game. I'll galdly let you show me just how tough you are. Hell, i'll even load the gun and hand it to ya'!

When Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years that was BAD. Obama doubling the new already doubled deficit in 4 years is GOOD.

Of the 1.6 Trillion dollar projected deficit this year, 1.2 Trillion was already spent by Jan 7, one month BEFORE Obama took office, as per the Congreesional Budget Office. Of the additional 400 Billion Dollars, much can be attributed to Mr Obama's one-time stimulus.

In other words, Mr Obama has harly added to the deficit at all, much less doubled it's size.

When Bush agreed to help push for bailing out the banks, that was BAD. Obama creating a bailout for Car companies and not letting anyone read the bill, was GOOD.

When Bush was bailing out the banks, he was lending 50 times as much money to them as Obama was to the auto corporations. In addition, NONE of these INVESTMENTS are actually bad, so long as they turn over an eventual profit to the taxpayer.

The Banks are already starting to turn over a whole bunch of profit.

When Bush supported the Afghan war that was BAD. When Obama supports the Afghan war, that is GOOD.

No, when Bush abandoned the Afghan war in order to go invade Iraq, THAT was bad. If Bush had actually SUPPORTED the Afghan war, that would have been GOOD.

As to all the other statements, there are similar responses.

When Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years that was BAD. Obama doubling the new already doubled deficit in 4 years is GOOD.

Of the 1.6 Trillion dollar projected deficit this year, 1.2 Trillion was already spent by Jan 7, one month BEFORE Obama took office, as per the Congreesional Budget Office. Of the additional 400 Billion Dollars, much can be attributed to Mr Obama's one-time stimulus.

In other words, Mr Obama has harly added to the deficit at all, much less doubled it's size.

When Bush agreed to help push for bailing out the banks, that was BAD. Obama creating a bailout for Car companies and not letting anyone read the bill, was GOOD.

When Bush was bailing out the banks, he was lending 50 times as much money to them as Obama was to the auto corporations. In addition, NONE of these INVESTMENTS are actually bad, so long as they turn over an eventual profit to the taxpayer.

The Banks are already starting to turn over a whole bunch of profit.

When Bush supported the Afghan war that was BAD. When Obama supports the Afghan war, that is GOOD.

No, when Bush abandoned the Afghan war in order to go invade Iraq, THAT was bad. If Bush had actually SUPPORTED the Afghan war, that would have been GOOD.

As to all the other statements, there are similar responses.
Hey Vast!, What's up buddy?
Did ya' see i'm going to be executed?
I guess i'll see ya' in another life!
Take care, it's been fun!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Vast!, What's up buddy?
Did ya' see i'm going to be executed?
I guess i'll see ya' in another life!
Take care, it's been fun!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's the incredible resistence of the left (not Vast, he's cool) when asked for information. They are afraid that folks may actually interefere with their lack of thought and the view fed them by another. Their calling themselves the 'party of intellecutalism' is ironic.

Be prepared for that resistence in the form of rants, and even threats of execution...LMAO. How dare you, sir, ask for information!

All I know is that it's 250 days into the Obama adminsitration, the Economy is definitely on the mend, stocks are up, home sales are going back up, and even unemployment growth has been slowing.

And all this without any of the dire predictions of a "Socialist takeover of the economy" occurring...

Who'd a thunk it?

I've read that before, about taking "all" the oil. But who's "we"?

Under Bush 55 Republican Senators had total control, according to the left, of the Senate. Under Obama the democrats have 58 Democratic Senators, 2 Independents that vote with the Democrats and up to 6 Republicans that will usually vote with the democrats, but the Republicans are blocking all legislation.

Under Obama 265 Democratic House of Representative members are opposed by 170 Republican members. It only takes 218 votes to pass anything in the house, yet the Republicans are blocking all important legislation in the House.

These 2 comments are my favorites and I have no shame in saying that I stole them. I get home from work and I have Ed Schultz of MSNBC on and he's having a cow. He's yelling and screaming about how
the Republicans as the party of no is stopping healthcare reform and I'm going nuts yelling at the TV
" Go ahead and pass this friggin bill if this is so good"...

Never in my short interest in things political have I seen a party who has the WH and controls both houses of congress cry so much about how they can't get anything done because of the GOP.
Really sad and the dopey Dems who voted these idiots in believe it's the GOP that is screwing them over.

Forum List

Back