“Let Me Be Blunt. Let Me Do Some Harvard Business School Math for You – You’re screwed!” – Steve Bannon on Biden’s Coming Economic Nightmare

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm more concerned about whether America is screwed, i'll be fine, Bannon will be fine, Biden will be fine, the question is will regular Americans who are hurting economically be fine?

"Experts say"..............just a few weeks ago experts were saying oil could go to $350 a barrel.

For the most part "experts" are people looking to move markets in their favor.

So the bucket of human effluence wants to be an economic guru/forecaster now? :)
Nothing else is sticking, and the right wing ship is taking on water, so why not?

If President Trump decides to stand down for 2024, Mr. Bannon is someone who could stand up to Brandon and make a run for the Presidency.

If President Trump decides to stand down for 2024, Mr. Bannon is someone who could stand up to Brandon and make a run for the Presidency.
I can only dream that would be possible. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you quite sure there is no other Republican candidate that you would want to throw your support behind should Trump not run? :)

I can only dream that would be possible. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you quite sure there is no other Republican candidate that you would want to throw your support behind should Trump not run? :)

Maybe.

But I'd never vote for Liz, or JEB! or Mitt or Kasich.

Or any other never-trumper who hates me and the 74 million other little Trumpsters.

Bannon doesn't know what's coming, any more than the best economists.

He's a liar, a propagandist, a paranoia-pusher, and an anarchist.

And many of the rubes swallow it all.
Joltin Joe and the Progettes told us all these nice things when he ran for office. You do remember. Most Americans are worth at least 10% less on average than when he took office. And I am being nice. A lot of government subsidies has been added to smooth it out for approved groups. Come on man! I will take you out back! Joe will tell you stories. When he was a teenager Joe was a brother in the ghetto. He was a union worker at steel mills. He volunteered hundreds of hours a week at soup kitchens. He donated most of his salary to those who needed it more than him as he lived in a spartan way. So many more tall tales. Politics have blurred the reality of evil men and women. Even as they promote from the light. Darkness is on the land. A deep shadow that is entrenched and the worst of it has not been enforced yet.

Joltin Joe and the Progettes told us all these nice things when he ran for office. You do remember. Most Americans are worth at least 10% less on average than when he took office. And I am being nice. A lot of government subsidies has been added to smooth it out for approved groups. Come on man! I will take you out back! Joe will tell you stories. When he was a teenager Joe was a brother in the ghetto. He was a union worker at steel mills. He volunteered hundreds of hours a week at soup kitchens. He donated most of his salary to those who needed it more than him as he lived in a spartan way. So many more tall tales. Politics have blurred the reality of evil men and women. Even as they promote from the light. Darkness is on the land. A deep shadow that is entrenched and the worst of it has not been enforced yet.
Do you EVER not change the subject? Ever?

i'm more concerned about whether America is screwed, i'll be fine, Bannon will be fine, Biden will be fine, the question is will regular Americans who are hurting economically be fine?

If you need to tap into the equity in your home, odds are you have a spending problem.

We survived Nixon..

Forum List

Back