Less than Half paying Obamacare Premiums

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Ruh roh....

Almost all the enrolled are getting a "subsidy" , but less than half are paying the premiums in Georgia.

Georgia insurers received more than 220,000 applications for health coverage in the Affordable Care Act’s exchange as of the official federal deadline of March 31, state officials said Wednesday.

Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens, though, said premiums have been received for only 107,581 of those policies, which cover 149,465 people.

- See more at: Georgia exchange applications hit 220,000 | Georgia Health News

Winning!! duh??

Liberals are staying away from any reality based discussion about Obamacare. I think it is because they really do not care about results. To them it's all about "intentions". If they meant well, then that's good enough! fuck the reality!! We tried!!!

Then there is that small problem of building a $1billion website that can't actually enroll anyone......

Woohoo! Kumbya!

ObamaCare is a success because it's destroying the US economy, making us a part-time, food stamp driven economy. We should all join the Choom Gang

If the Republicans don't totally abort it in 2016, we're done as a nation

Winning!! duh??

Liberals are staying away from any reality based discussion about Obamacare. I think it is because they really do not care about results. To them it's all about "intentions". If they meant well, then that's good enough! fuck the reality!! We tried!!!

Then there is that small problem of building a $1billion website that can't actually enroll anyone......

Woohoo! Kumbya!

you wouldn't know reality if ya saw it ...

ObamaCare is a success because it's destroying the US economy, making us a part-time, food stamp driven economy. We should all join the Choom Gang

you say the stupidest shit ... here you rant about food stamp ...really shows us how clueless you really are ... whose making us a part time food stamp driven country are republicans ... you morons are too stupid to figure that out...

you say the stupidest shit ... here you rant about food stamp ...really shows us how clueless you really are ... whose making us a part time food stamp driven country are republicans ... you morons are too stupid to figure that out...

Vitriol! Show all of us step by step how the Repbulicans (and not the Democrats) have created a "food stamp" culture? I don't suppose I'll be hearing from you in the very near future. Bye bye.

Vitriol! Show all of us step by step how the Repbulicans (and not the Democrats) have created a "food stamp" culture? I don't suppose I'll be hearing from you in the very near future. Bye bye.

you sure think highly of your self ... its comical at best ... we are trying to raise the minimum wage ... republicans are blocking it forcing people to stay on food stamps forcing people to stay on medicaid ... that's a starter. a real easy one to point out ... but I realize you and thought are strangers ... there are more reasons

Last edited:

you sure think highly of your self ... its comical at best ... we are trying to raise the minimum wage ... republicans are blocking it forcing people to stay on food stamps forcing people to stay on medicaid ... that's a starter. a real easy one to point out ... but I realize you and thought are strangers ... there are more reasons

Do you even have a high school education?

Ruh roh....

Almost all the enrolled are getting a "subsidy" , but less than half are paying the premiums in Georgia.

Georgia insurers received more than 220,000 applications for health coverage in the Affordable Care Act’s exchange as of the official federal deadline of March 31, state officials said Wednesday.

Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens, though, said premiums have been received for only 107,581 of those policies, which cover 149,465 people.

- See more at: Georgia exchange applications hit 220,000 | Georgia Health News

that was the prediction

article-2458815-18BC679600000578-409_634x368.jpg

translation = nailed ya

do you have the ability to even think??? or are you just another right wing nut parrot that says what they hear ...

Obamscam has been a bait and switch to get more people on the government dole and how many they hurt (so far 6million has lost their policies they already had) is of no bother to them

what can we do the people fell for it...

I've never seen a party or a President intentionally set out to hurt the people they represent...it' been awful to live under

Last edited:

translation = nailed ya

do you have the ability to even think??? or are you just another right wing nut parrot that says what they hear ...
Parrot? Manoman the irony.

You rant and post like a parasite who lacks education and simply spews Kos crap. It was a reasonable question. You are ignorant due being young or by choice. Both are usually liberals.

This is why Amazon doesn't count items sitting in shopping carts as "sales".

But what else should one expect from Obama, who turned off the identity verification on his campaign website.

Where's Doodad Pro when you need him?

Guess what happens when businesses are FORCED to pay their employees more money. If you said that "hours are cut" or "folks are laid off" then you are correct. Guess what happens when companies are FORCED to pay higher costs for medical insurance. If you said that "folks are laid off" or "hours are cut to part time standards" then you are correct. See how that works? When you create a culture of government-reliance then you end up with a society full of folks who are reliant on government.

Forum List

Back