Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

Seems preferable to your teachers, who apparently taught hatred, intolerance and bigotry. Or was that your parents who instilled those American Christian values in you?
May God help your kids to reject your teachings.

Seems preferable to your teachers, who apparently taught hatred, intolerance and bigotry. Or was that your parents who instilled those American Christian values in you?
May God help your kids to reject your teachings.
Its called common sense which you obviously lack. Oh and I am not a christian ya idiot.Oh and no my kids have common sense and find 2 guys kissing absolutely disgusting :) Like I said common sense. They know like ALL people with common sense do that NORMAL is 1 man and 1 woman.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.

Yeah, teaching tolerance, disgusting. She should be teaching them how to kill gay people, and learn to say "n*gger" every five minutes too.
Children at that age do not EVEN need to enter the realm of sexuality, gay, straight or otherwise....want to teach them how to play with their private parts as well? Good God, you are a friggin' perverted piece of filth. It is NOT the responsibility of public education to indoctrinate little children about morality...their job is to teach them how to read, write, add and subtract and they do a piss poor job at that. It is a good thing that my kids are out of school because if they were subjected to this kind of filth? I would be yanking them out and kicking the ass of the administrators that signed off on this perverted agenda....and you can bet your ass on that.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.

Yeah, teaching tolerance, disgusting. She should be teaching them how to kill gay people, and learn to say "n*gger" every five minutes too.
None of this shit belongs in school. PERIOD.She is there to teach them to read,start learning math and etc. Not about sexual stuff.Especially sexual perversion.

How about letting kids decide that for themselves? I'm all for allowing kids to have their own opinions on things. How about that teacher standing up in front of the classroom and saying "I'm a lesbian and do you like me"? Normally kids are free to have negative opinions on any teacher. Is she to tall , is she to mean, does she give to much homeworke, does she like to munch carpet? Can't dislike her because she is a lesbian....

Children at that age do not EVEN need to enter the realm of sexuality, gay, straight or otherwise....want to teach them how to play with their private parts as well? Good God, you are a friggin' perverted piece of filth. It is NOT the responsibility of public education to indoctrinate little children about morality...their job is to teach them how to read, write, add and subtract and they do a piss poor job at that. It is a good thing that my kids are out of school because if they were subjected to this kind of filth? I would be yanking them out and kicking the ass of the administrators that signed off on this perverted agenda....and you can bet your ass on that.

The point I made in another post is that kids grow up with "mommy and daddy" and don't think "mommy and daddy fuck". So, when it's "mommy and mommy" do you suppose that 4 year olds can learn this without "mommy and mommy fuck"????

It's the same thing. However some people on the right see lesbianism as just fucking, and then project this onto 4 year olds, but don't do the same with heterosexual couples.

As for your ridiculous claim that i'd a "friggin' perverted piece of filth", no, I'm not. The fact that you're resorting to insults suggests something else, maybe that your argument isn't very good.

How about letting kids decide that for themselves? I'm all for allowing kids to have their own opinions on things. How about that teacher standing up in front of the classroom and saying "I'm a lesbian and do you like me"? Normally kids are free to have negative opinions on any teacher. Is she to tall , is she to mean, does she give to much homeworke, does she like to munch carpet? Can't dislike her because she is a lesbian....
I just don't know how these people lack the shame.

I've always sensed people are kinda protective of their kids. It's a totally different world than what I thought I was growing up in. I suppose this is the phase of human history where we learn that women can be pedophiles too.

None of this shit belongs in school. PERIOD.She is there to teach them to read,start learning math and etc. Not about sexual stuff.Especially sexual perversion.

She's NOT teaching them about sexual stuff.

Is it sexual stuff to talk about mommy and daddy? Really?

Why is it sexual to then talk about mommy and mommy?

The point I made in another post is that kids grow up with "mommy and daddy" and don't think "mommy and daddy fuck". So, when it's "mommy and mommy" do you suppose that 4 year olds can learn this without "mommy and mommy fuck"????

It's the same thing. However some people on the right see lesbianism as just fucking, and then project this onto 4 year olds, but don't do the same with heterosexual couples.
As for your ridiculous claim that i'd a "friggin' perverted piece of filth", no, I'm not. The fact that you're resorting to insults suggests something else, maybe that your argument isn't very good.

Are you saying that 4 year olds know that mommy daddy have sex? Since when???? 4 year olds don't need to know about sex, 5 year olds do not need to know about sex, 6 year olds do not need to know about sex, 7 year olds do not need to know about sex and so on until they are at least 13 and that is the responsibility of the parent to explain it....not some liberal teacher that took a few psych college courses at a college like Jacksonsonville University.......the state has no fucking place in this equation WHAT SO EVER.....get it now??????

Forum List

Back