Homosexuals whining about new Wisconsin SC justice

You like a woman because she likes to discriminate against people? Hmm....
I like her because she is not politically correct and says what's on her mind and doesn't back down from it. It doesn't happen enough any more.

So, if she had said what was on her mind, and it was that she's a judge and she should be impartial and treat all people fairly under the law, simply because that's what she thinks, then you'd like her? No, you wouldn't.

You're talking bull and you're using buzz words.

"not politically correct". What does this even mean? It means when she says something that is intolerant, you can try and make it look positive.

"what's on her mind" is even more ridiculous. How do you know this is what is on her mind? Perhaps she's playing political games to get herself noticed by the right. Perhaps this isn't what she thinks. Perhaps this is what YOU THINK.

She says something YOU LIKE and then you like her because she's saying what YOU THINK. Nothing more to it.

I have to wonder why you want the government to treat people differently simply because they were born differently.

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that homosexuals and drug addicts who get HIV brought it upon themselves. Why are they picking on this particular woman?

Wisconsin's a stupid state. If it wasn't for cheese they'd be just another Dakota.
Home of the 13 Time World Champion Greenbay Packers

Remember this when you go to vote... Ted Cruz refused to put on a cheesehead.... and.... I almost shudder to say this....

He's a fucking Dallas Cowgirls fan.

Wisconsin's a stupid state. If it wasn't for cheese they'd be just another Dakota.
Home of the 13 Time World Champion Greenbay Packers

He's a fucking Dallas Cowgirls fan.
What is it about Latino's and the Cowboys and Raiders?

I ran into Bart Starr at the Milwaukee airport one time. And he signed my daughters football.

You know I don't care for Eddie Munster.
But then I don't care for Trump
I don't care for Hillary
Don't care for Bernie

Forum List

Back