Lesbian mom in a LTR leading a Boy Scout troop?

So, quit choosing to be an idiot, del.......It's as simple as that.

It's all about choices, buddy boy!

i was talking to a guy about this and he had a pretty good take on it.

he said most of the gay men he knew had lots of money, nice clothes, traveled extensively, were good chefs, etc etc, but he just couldn't bring himself to choose to fuck a guy.
I was talking to a guy who said you should shake your friends hand for choosing not ram his dick up a toxic waste dump.......Definitely saved himself from a few of the diseases that run rampant in the deviant pervert community.

whoosh

It isn't. Being gay isn't immoral. Having sex with someone who is already in a committed relationship is immoral. Adultery is immoral. Consensual adult sexuality is not immoral. The Cub Scout leader was in a monogamous relationship for 19 years. Boy Scouts is a discriminatory organization. Discrimination is immoral.
Noooooo, it's a christian based organization that instill morals.

Choosing to be a sexually deviant pervert is straight up immoral. Therefore, they rightfully booted her perverted ass.

Right on BSA!....Gotta look out for the kids, and keep the deviants away from them. Bad things can and do happen.....Better safe then sorry.

no, it isn't.
Yes it is......Just look at their mission statement. All christian values.

How is being homosexual immoral?

It isn't. Being gay isn't immoral. Having sex with someone who is already in a committed relationship is immoral. Adultery is immoral. Consensual adult sexuality is not immoral. The Cub Scout leader was in a monogamous relationship for 19 years. Boy Scouts is a discriminatory organization. Discrimination is immoral.

According to which system of values ? Have y'all decided on a name for your agenda yet?

Why don't gays just start their own scout-like organization?

Why do they continue to want to belong to an organization that obviously doesn't want them?
Exactly........Just because they want to shove their perverted lifestyles down everybody's throats, doesn't mean non-deviant perv's have to accept it.

Noooooo, it's a christian based organization that instill morals.

Choosing to be a sexually deviant pervert is straight up immoral. Therefore, they rightfully booted her perverted ass.

Right on BSA!....Gotta look out for the kids, and keep the deviants away from them. Bad things can and do happen.....Better safe then sorry.

no, it isn't.
Yes it is......Just look at their mission statement. All christian values.

so making moral and ethical choices is an exclusively christian value?

bullshit

Mission Statement

Why do they continue to want to belong to an organization that obviously doesn't want them?
Exactly........Just because they want to shove their perverted lifestyles down everybody's throats, doesn't mean non-deviant perv's have to accept it.

If you don't believe them you are evil.
Sounds like something I've heard before.

i was talking to a guy about this and he had a pretty good take on it.

he said most of the gay men he knew had lots of money, nice clothes, traveled extensively, were good chefs, etc etc, but he just couldn't bring himself to choose to fuck a guy.
I was talking to a guy who said you should shake your friends hand for choosing not ram his dick up a toxic waste dump.......Definitely saved himself from a few of the diseases that run rampant in the deviant pervert community.

whoosh
No woosh about it.

I even worked for an excellent chef early on in my career in New Orleans. He had lots of money, nice clothes, travelled extensively, but CHOSE to ram his dick up toxic waste dumps......Kinda explains why he called in sick a lot, and was eventually canned.

Last edited:

Because they do not want to be excluded and discriminated against. Many if not most homosexuals are Christian; they want their children to be able to indulge in the same kinds of scout activities that most of them enjoyed as children.

As I posted earlier, homosexuals are the last minority group against which discrimination is actual legal and institutionalized. That's changing, but change should come faster. This is America, where all people are supposed to be equal under the law and under the constitution... not equal except for homosexuals.

Just reading through this thread, is there any proof that this mother attempted to "shove [her] perverted lifestyles down everybody's throats"?

I understand where the scouts are coming from but I am not sure this mom is guilty of the charge you have indicted her with.

Immie

Because they do not want to be excluded and discriminated against. Many if not most homosexuals are Christian; they want their children to be able to indulge in the same kinds of scout activities that most of them enjoyed as children.

As I posted earlier, homosexuals are the last minority group against which discrimination is actual legal and institutionalized. That's changing, but change should come faster. This is America, where all people are supposed to be equal under the law and under the constitution... not equal except for homosexuals.

Blind people are forbidden to drive. That is SOOOOOOOO wrong.

They're not wanted... There are a lot of private organizations that are picky about who they let in... I tried to join the local Vegan club and brought some delicious steak sandwitches as a gift, but for some reason they asked me to leave...

Go figure...

Start your own scout-like organization and your problem is solved...

It's a private organization.
It's no secret how the BSA feels about homosexuality.
If someone doesn't like their stance on a matter, DON'T JOIN.

whoosh
No woosh about it.

I even worked for an excellent chef early on in my career in New Orleans. He had lots of money, nice clothes, travelled extensively, but CHOSE to ram his dick up toxic waste dumps......Kinda explains why he called in sick a lot, and was eventually canned.

and you choose to be stupid, pally

good luck

most troops don't give a shit. it's mostly at the national level and that's mostly to pander to the mormons. as someone said earlier, DADT is the basic rule of thumb.

since kids are NEVER alone with an adult as a part of bsa's youth protection program, an adult's sexual orientation really doesn't and shouldn't matter.

Just reading through this thread, is there any proof that this mother attempted to "shove [her] perverted lifestyles down everybody's throats"?

I understand where the scouts are coming from but I am not sure this mom is guilty of the charge you have indicted her with.

Immie
I haven't indicted her for anything.

Fact is, her immoral perverted lifestyle goes against the morals the scouts try to instill....Therefore, she was rightfully booted.

Just because she successfully hid it, is not an excuse.

It's as simple as that.

Immie

Fact is, her immoral perverted lifestyle goes against the morals the scouts try to instill....Therefore, she was rightfully booted.

It's as simple as that.

well, you're certainly an expert on simple, i'll give you that.

you don't know shit from shinola when it comes to anything else, though.

:eusa_shhh:

most troops don't give a shit. it's mostly at the national level and that's mostly to pander to the mormons. as someone said earlier, DADT is the basic rule of thumb.

since kids are NEVER alone with an adult as a part of bsa's youth protection program, an adult's sexual orientation really doesn't and shouldn't matter.

Oh, I'm sure someone ratted her out to the home office, given how long she had been involved with the troop.

I wouldn't have a problem with my son or grandson being in her troop.

I just object to the disbelief that she can be made to leave.

:cool:

No woosh about it.

and you choose to be stupid, pally

good luck
Stupid?.....No.

You just can't handle the fact that people feel differently then you.....You want everybody to feel exactly as you, and if they don't, you call people stupid, and attempt your lame whoosh BS like your clever or something.......I don't fall into that BS. It doesn't faze me a bit. I'm still going to hold my belief's and opinions, whether anybody likes it or not.

Immie

It's as simple as that.

well, you're certainly an expert on simple, i'll give you that.

you don't know shit from shinola when it comes to anything else, though.

:eusa_shhh:
Yeah del, we all know, you think you're clever, and anybody who doesn't march lockstep, is , blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada.

Who fuckin' cares?:eusa_hand:

Not if Jesus has anything to say about it ! (Fark headline)

Potomac Falls woman removed from son’s Boy Scout troop | LoudounTimes.com

Idiots.

Denise Steele has been living in Loudoun County for more than a decade, becoming involved with the community, especially through being part of her son’s Boy Scout troop for the past six years.

Steele started out in Boy Scouts as a den leader for her son, Jackson, 12, for his school, Horizon Elementary. No other parent would step up to the plate to take on the responsibility of leading a Cub Scout troop.

In retrospect, the situation was probably good – her son’s troop excelled at everything, including accomplishing badges and winning the Blue and Gold Award all five years, one of the highest awards for Boy Scouts.

Above all, like any mother, Steele put her son first and wanted to make sure he had a great time in scouts.

But in June, Steele’s chances to further bond with her son through scouting were dashed.

The mother was removed from the troop after one of the other assistant scout masters discovered Steele is a lesbian.

Steele has been in a domestic partnership with Jackie Funk for the past 19 years. The two reside in Potomac Falls with their two children, Jackson and Jaden, 9, and Steele’s nephew Will, 10.

In what universe are the Boy Scouts not a private organization?

They can boot anyone they'd like.

I know progressives would love to see the Boy Scouts of America become a wing of the federal government hence controlled by the government but sorry to shatter your communist desires because that isn't very likely.

Forum List

Back