Legalize Pot and Tax It?

im beginning to think this used Dildo called Bullshit is a MEXICAN who is ashamed of his people......i have heard this kind of shit before.....

not me, I think he's a blue collar white guy who once had a decent wage/house and like millions has been caught with his pants down by globalization. Now he's a fulltime hater, in the greatest richest country in the world. How pathetic

im beginning to think this used Dildo called Bullshit is a MEXICAN who is ashamed of his people......i have heard this kind of shit before.....

No, I'm a whiteman who is ashamed to be in the same race as a gutless piece of crap that would suck up to Mexicans because he is too terrified to walk alone. I'll bet you'll join their gang and be their token whiteboy.

220107mexicans4.jpg

Last edited:
not me, I think he's a blue collar white guy who once had a decent wage/house and like millions has been caught with his pants down by globalization. Now he's a fulltime hater, in the greatest richest country in the world. How pathetic

Actually, I got a job tracking down illegals for fun and profit.

No, I'm a whiteman who is ashamed to be in the same race as a gutless piece of crap that would suck up to Mexicans because he is too terrified to walk alone. I'll bet you'll join their gang and be their token whiteboy.

220107mexicans4.jpg

hey asshole....WHO is to terrified to walk alone in their neighborhood....you or me?.....the difference.....your to stupid to realize you live in a ghetto.....if you came to my neighborhood,with dozens of Mexicans around.....you wont see any graffiti.....know why?......i dont live in a ghetto....the Mexicans around me dont put up with the shit an idiot like you does......stay trapped in your house White man.......i and many other "white" people are ashamed of people like you who make us look bad with your fucking stupidity.....your worse than the Mexicans you talk about.....most of them will probably be out of there before you.....thats because they are smarter than a pathetic asshole like you....

[hey asshole....WHO is to terrified to walk alone in their neighborhood....you or me?.....the difference.....your to stupid to realize you live in a ghetto.....if you came to my neighborhood,with dozens of Mexicans around.....you wont see any graffiti.....know why?......i dont live in a ghetto....the Mexicans around me dont put up with the shit an idiot like you does......stay trapped in your house White man.......i and many other "white" people are ashamed of people like you who make us look bad with your fucking stupidity.....your worse than the Mexicans you talk about.....most of them will probably be out of there before you.....thats because they are smarter than a pathetic asshole like you....

Your Mexicans, my Mexicans? Hey buddy, their all shit from the same ass if they aren't loyal Americans who hate the Latino invasion that you support by collaborating with them.

You haven't a clue what a ghetto is. You're talking about the neighborhood as if the land were evil. It's the Mexicans that are evil and stealing from Americans. Wake up, Asshole!

[hey asshole....WHO is to terrified to walk alone in their neighborhood....you or me?.....the difference.....your to stupid to realize you live in a ghetto.....if you came to my neighborhood,with dozens of Mexicans around.....you wont see any graffiti.....know why?......i dont live in a ghetto....the Mexicans around me dont put up with the shit an idiot like you does......stay trapped in your house White man.......i and many other "white" people are ashamed of people like you who make us look bad with your fucking stupidity.....your worse than the Mexicans you talk about.....most of them will probably be out of there before you.....thats because they are smarter than a pathetic asshole like you....

Your Mexicans, my Mexicans? Hey buddy, their all shit from the same ass if they aren't loyal Americans who hate the Latino invasion that you support by collaborating with them.

You haven't a clue what a ghetto is. You're talking about the neighborhood as if the land were evil. It's the Mexicans that are evil and stealing from Americans. Wake up, Asshole!
your the one who needs to wake up you stupid motherfucker......but hey stay in your ghetto.....at least the Mexicans there will keep a lowlife piece of shit like you from reproducing......and thats a PLUS for America....geezus your a dumbass....:lol:

[your the one who needs to wake up you stupid motherfucker......but hey stay in your ghetto.....at least the Mexicans there will keep a lowlife piece of shit like you from reproducing......and thats a PLUS for America....geezus your a dumbass....:lol:

Keep giving aid comfort to American's enemies. I'll bet they know your shaking in your boots when they come by. Join their gang so you'll be protected. You're as much as in a jail as if there were bars. I'd rather have honest enemies than phony friends.

Hey. Try learning Spanish so you'll know what they say behind your back.:lol:

Last edited:
[your the one who needs to wake up you stupid motherfucker......but hey stay in your ghetto.....at least the Mexicans there will keep a lowlife piece of shit like you from reproducing......and thats a PLUS for America....geezus your a dumbass....:lol:

Keep giving aid comfort to American's enemies. I'll bet they know your shaking in your boots when they come by. Join their gang so you'll be protected. You're as much as in a jail as if there were bars. I'd rather have honest enemies than phony friends.

Hey. Try learning Spanish so you'll know what they say behind your back.:lol:

what makes you think i dont know Spanish dipshit?.....a Mas Puto like you who is to scared to walk outside and im the one who is shaking.....im the one who is in jail in my own house?...and yet your to scared to go outside?.....hey Stroonge......you already said this shit about yourself,your a fucking joke.....dont let fear hold you back white boy.....go out and walk down the street.....those home boys know your the pussy who looks out the curtains when they walk by.....they wont hurt you.....your not worth their time......they will laugh at you and tell you your a fucking Puto.....but hey thats what you want.....a freckly little pussy .....locked away in his little run down ghetto shack......:lol:

What if they legalized it and then placed a $150.00 an oz tax on it? Would you protest the tax or would you proudly pay it saying it was good for the country?

Forum List

Back