Legalize Pot and Tax It?

Cartels should start smuggling tobacco. It's $11 a pack now.

Tobacco was never illegal, but it does make a good point. When I lived in Phx in '95 I could get cartons for $10 when they were at least $40. I'd be willing to bet that you can get cartons for $40 or so now. There aren't enough smokers around to make it pay though.
22% of the population smokes. I'll bet that at least equals the % who smoke pot. And tobacco smokers smoke more and more frequently.

I'd be willing to bet it's a larger % than that. I still think that the cartels would find it not worth their time to black market mary jane if it was made legal.

[what about the ones born and raised here?......and remember asshole....you said MEXICANS...no distinction.....so that lumps them under your tent with the illegals....and its MR....dumb bitch to you....

If a person who was born in the US happens to be Mexican, it makes no difference as long as he hates the Mexicans who are invading the US and is willing to fight to keep them out.

Loyalty to the United States is the only thing that counts.

[
one? just one?.....you fucking asshole your here telling us about your shit hole neighborhood ....it could be that way with ANY nationality.....and yes you stupid Sonofabitch......MOVE!!!......like i said....you deserve what you got.....and you know what the Mexican whore scrapes out of her crotch?......your Jizz....

You would move because you rely on others to fight your battles, you piece of crap. You're suppose to defend the US against invading Mexican, you shit.

If a person who was born in the US happens to be Mexican, it makes no difference as long as he hates the Mexicans who are invading the US and is willing to fight to keep them out.

its funny how you never made that distinction before.....do you feel the same way about other nationalities or just Mexicans?....

GHook93;2756165]You have to be kidding right? You are actually trying to argue that legalizing pot will be better for the drug dealers? :lol:

Why did the gangsters stop bootlegging? Why are the Cartels selling tobacco. Why are the WHITE growers in CA valley NOT wanting pot legalized? Because once it goes legit, then you have to play by the rules and the prices automatically shoots down. You might see mobster like hijacking trucks (like they do for other goods, like cigs, fur coats etc), but growing and selling will primarily be stateside in legitimate organizations.

Then why has the price of cigarettes increased every few months? Cigarettes are legal aren't they?

It's cheaper to buy a ton of cigarettes in the state with the least tax and take them to your home state. Same with pot.

Now imagine each person who works for the corporation that grows pot gets minimum wage, heath and dental, and retirement, pays taxes, gets social security.......!
Does any grower in Mexico get any of that? Will that make legal pot cheaper?

Give your brain a chance!

its funny how you never made that distinction before.....do you feel the same way about other nationalities or just Mexicans?....

What other nationalities are forcing me to PRESS#1 for English? In America!

[
one? just one?.....you fucking asshole your here telling us about your shit hole neighborhood ....it could be that way with ANY nationality.....and yes you stupid Sonofabitch......MOVE!!!......like i said....you deserve what you got.....and you know what the Mexican whore scrapes out of her crotch?......your Jizz....

You would move because you rely on others to fight your battles, you piece of crap. You're suppose to defend the US against invading Mexican, you shit.

what battle are you fighting you stupid fuck?.....according to the crap you keep telling us about the pisshole you live in.....YOU LOST.....move out you stupid dumbass.....you can stay there the rest of your life moron.....i dont give a fuck......it wont get any better.....a ghetto is a ghetto.....when the Mexicans who live there see your curtains move when you look out at them.....they say ....look its the Mas Puto white boy....and then they laugh.....:lol:

[ what battle are you fighting you stupid fuck?.....according to the crap you keep telling us about the pisshole you live in.....YOU LOST.....move out you stupid dumbass.....you can stay there the rest of your life moron.....i dont give a fuck......it wont get any better.....a ghetto is a ghetto.....when the Mexicans who live there see your curtains move when you look out at them.....they say ....look its the Mas Puto white boy....and then they laugh.....:lol:

You have no sense of the country you live in. You're just a whore out for a buck!

The wife and I discussed this the other day. I think it would parallel alcahol more closely, so , unless the Gov't taxed the hell out of it in the first place, it wouldn't pay for the cartels to bring it over. If the idea is to legalize it to stop the trafficking, then it would be dumb to raise the price. Eventually they may find reasons to tax the hell out of it. By that time the cartels should be out of business tho.

Cartels should start smuggling tobacco. It's $11 a pack now.

Tobacco was never illegal, but it does make a good point. When I lived in Phx in '95 I could get cartons for $10 when they were at least $40. I'd be willing to bet that you can get cartons for $40 or so now. There aren't enough smokers around to make it pay though.

Even at 11 dollars a pack it is still only roughly 5.50 an ounce, still Exponentially cheaper than Pot :)

What other nationalities are forcing me to PRESS#1 for English? In America!

wait you just said....."Loyalty to the United States is the only thing that counts.".....are you sure those dam Muslims are loyal?.....how about those pesky little Vietnamese?....those Koreans and Chinese.....makes ya wonder....how about those dam toothless Rednecks?.......how about all them thar militia folk?....who is loyal Bull?......

[
wait you just said....."Loyalty to the United States is the only thing that counts.".....are you sure those dam Muslims are loyal?.....how about those pesky little Vietnamese?....those Koreans and Chinese.....makes ya wonder....how about those dam toothless Rednecks?.......how about all them thar militia folk?....who is loyal Bull?......

Ask the Muslims, Vietnamese, Koreans, Chinese, and Rednecks, if they will all learn Spanish because the invading LA RAZA is too stupid to adapt to American standards.

[

Ask the Muslims, Vietnamese, Koreans, Chinese, and Rednecks, if they will all learn Spanish because the invading LA RAZA is too stupid to adapt to American standards.

why did you avoid the question?......are those groups loyal to this country or their own interests?.....for instance....will the Muslims here stand with America against Islam if it came to that?....

[

why did you avoid the question?......are those groups loyal to this country or their own interests?.....for instance....will the Muslims here stand with America against Islam if it came to that?....

Ask them. But I'm almost positive Mexicans will sit out any military action Americans take into Mexico.

They never contributed much to any of the foreign wars of the 20th Century that America supported. That's on the record.

what a loser bullfighter is, I'm poor becuase mexicans moved into my hood. LOFL
You couldn't afford to move to a better hood due to your obvious lack of education.

Ask them. But I'm almost positive Mexicans will sit out any military action Americans take into Mexico.

They never contributed much to any of the foreign wars of the 20th Century that America supported. That's on the record.

your an ASSHOLE .....YOU make a statement about loyalty to this Country being all that matters....and yet cant answer a question about that loyalty....and WHAT Military action is the US going to take into Mexico?......

your an ASSHOLE .....YOU make a statement about loyalty to this Country being all that matters....and yet cant answer a question about that loyalty....and WHAT Military action is the US going to take into Mexico?......

It is just a matter of time before the US will have to clean out that whole rat's nest. If you love Mexicans, why don't you put on an Aztec costume and join them. Celibrating their culture of death.

aztecs.gif

bullfighter are you ashamed of your job and your college? Tell us what you do and where you went.

Forum List

Back