Legal Panel At Federalist Society Begrudgingly Accepts Obama's Immigration Powers

It's a fact, the presidents job is to enforce the laws that congress creates, not to change those laws.
You were never on the game.

Isn't that cute. You listen to Hannity, so you think you are some kind of constitutional scholar. Why don't you watch an old Star Trek episode so you can be an astrophysicist too? Dumbass teabagger.
Yes I am a constitutional scholar compared to obama
Most Republicans are compared to that piece of shit.

Sure....all teabaggers think they are. Did you go to the Sarah Palin School of Constitutional Law, and Hairstyling? That's part of the reason teabaggers are so funny.
Aren't you precious he said tea bagger like a pro. Are you the receiver?

I'm trying to be gentle with you reb. Keep it up and you will running to the teacher again crying because someone pushed back.
Stupid you should be use to that now since your handlers told you openly that you are stupid.

Isn't that cute. You listen to Hannity, so you think you are some kind of constitutional scholar. Why don't you watch an old Star Trek episode so you can be an astrophysicist too? Dumbass teabagger.

Sure....all teabaggers think they are. Did you go to the Sarah Palin School of Constitutional Law, and Hairstyling? That's part of the reason teabaggers are so funny.
what a nasty piece of work you are
All you have is stale old taking points on Palin and vulgar insults such as, Teabaggers. you should be ignored.
That's ok give him his vulgarity and insults the little man is trying to show everybody he's an adult.

Oh my...You label someone as a traitor, and then cry when they acknowledge the fact that you are a teabagger? Aren't you the arrogant one?
Liberals are traitors you dumb ass.

in 2011 he says he doesn't have the power, yet in 2014 hee suddenly does? Which is it?

I'm going with he does. Which do you think is more likely. Do you think he convened a group of constitutional scholars and lawyers, and ask them to research the issue and make a decision, and then after that group made a decision, double check with another set of experts, and then with a full evaluation and discussion of the decisions of all those constitutional experts, take care to craft an executive order that would be precisely worded so it would be in compliance with the constitution, and applicable laws, or did he just say "Awww...screw it, I'm doin this, and I don't care if it's legal or not"? Evidently you think he makes decisions with no more forethought than teabaggers use. I assure you, you are wrong.

And we trust your assurances....why ?

Of course you don't . You wouldn't believe your mother unless Hannity said it was all right. I didn't post that to convince you.....I just did it so you would have the information. You can't use "Nobody told me that' as an excuse any more.

Can't remember the last time I saw Hannity.......Fail.

You ended your yackity clalim with "I can assure...." with what information ? You didn't post anything informative.

You posted your best guess.

And nobody needs an excuse...except Obama....who can't remember Gruger......:afro:

It's a fact, the presidents job is to enforce the laws that congress creates, not to change those laws.
You were never on the game.

Aren't you precious he said tea bagger like a pro. Are you the receiver?

I'm trying to be gentle with you reb. Keep it up and you will running to the teacher again crying because someone pushed back.

Translation: It's tough to get out of from under someone else's skirt.

Of course, they're not 'Obama's' immigration powers, but the authority afforded all Chief Executives by the Constitution to pursue prosecutorial discretion with regard to issues concerning immigration – and as authorized by Congress with the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, and as reaffirmed by the Supreme Court in Reno v. American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (1999), and Arizona v. United States (2012).

Of course, they're not 'Obama's' immigration powers, but the authority afforded all Chief Executives by the Constitution to pursue prosecutorial discretion with regard to issues concerning immigration – and as authorized by Congress with the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, and as reaffirmed by the Supreme Court in Reno v. American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (1999), and Arizona v. United States (2012).
President Obama Distorts Amnesty to Sell His Executive Actions

And your so called depression was never a possibility.
It takes balls to try to rewrite history while we're still writing it.

It takes a brain to understand what was real and what Obamaspeak.

Quit thinking with your balls or your ass and you might get there.
It's easy for you to dismiss the economic meltdown and near-Depression now that Obama has saved you from it.

You should thank him.

Why hasn't Congress just voted to take away this Executive power from Obama?

Forum List

Back