Legal Panel At Federalist Society Begrudgingly Accepts Obama's Immigration Powers

A few years ago Obama said he couldn't do this exact same thing because he is the President, not the Emperor. I guess he got a recent upgrade in rank.
That's false. You are perpetuating a falsehood.

He said he could not do this in public speeches 25 times.
No, he did not. He said that he could not pass the Senate Bill on his own.

Wrong again oh ignorant one, try reading his words for a change instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

“America is a nation of laws, which means I, as the President, am obligated to enforce the law. I don't have a choice about that. That's part of my job. But I can advocate for changes in the law so that we have a country that is both respectful of the law but also continues to be a great nation of immigrants. … With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed …. [W]e’ve got three branches of government. Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. And then the judiciary has to interpret the laws. There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President.”
Well, then - I guess he can!
4i6Ckte.gif

So much for your mulatto messiah being a great constitutional scholar, he's proving himself to be nothing but chicago ghetto gutter trash. And you are stupid enough to defend him to the end, how pathetic your life must be.

Suck it, wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif
Idiot even obama said he didn't have the authority to do what he did.
ok let's do it this way A republican president says he thinks the mandate for obamacare should not be enforced and writes an executive order that the IRS is not to take any money. Will you accept this?
He didn't think so. The lawyers convinced him otherwise. Wingnuts lose.
4i6Ckte.gif
Changing current laws is not the job of the president.
You lose.

Suck it, wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif
Idiot even obama said he didn't have the authority to do what he did.
ok let's do it this way A republican president says he thinks the mandate for obamacare should not be enforced and writes an executive order that the IRS is not to take any money. Will you accept this?
He didn't think so. The lawyers convinced him otherwise. Wingnuts lose.
4i6Ckte.gif
Changing current laws is not the job of the president.
You lose.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but this will be decided by constitutional scholars, and not by some dumbass teabagger who would rather just pout than to look at the facts. You lose again.

in 2011 he says he doesn't have the power, yet in 2014 hee suddenly does? Which is it?

Suck it, wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

You dumb ass liberals will be wiping beaner jizz off your chins.
So much for your jobs and competitive wages,you just fucked yourself,all it did to me is give a bigger pool of cheap labor to exploit.

I guess they really think they will be "excused" if there is a civil war between black and latinos.

Neither can stand the other

since they stood with Obama on this Illegals dumping on us, they will probably be the first to be involved. there will be a lot pissed off people

So maybe that's another Obama plan to destroy us from within

he's become a real danger to all of us

You libs won't be happy until there is NO jobs for the LEGAL citizens in the country

you should be proud

Well, maybe conservative business owners should stop hiring illegals.
Why haven't Republicans pushed for larger penalties on businesses who hire illegals?

why didn't your Dear wonderful leader and YOUR party pass this SIX YEARS AGO when they had a Majority of the votes for it. do you sheep ever think?

in 2011 he says he doesn't have the power, yet in 2014 hee suddenly does? Which is it?

I'm going with he does. Which do you think is more likely. Do you think he convened a group of constitutional scholars and lawyers, and ask them to research the issue and make a decision, and then after that group made a decision, double check with another set of experts, and then with a full evaluation and discussion of the decisions of all those constitutional experts, take care to craft an executive order that would be precisely worded so it would be in compliance with the constitution, and applicable laws, or did he just say "Awww...screw it, I'm doin this, and I don't care if it's legal or not"? Evidently you think he makes decisions with no more forethought than teabaggers use. I assure you, you are wrong.

You libs won't be happy until there is NO jobs for the LEGAL citizens in the country

you should be proud

Why haven't Republicans pushed for larger penalties on businesses who hire illegals?

why didn't your Dear wonderful leader and YOUR party pass this SIX YEARS AGO when they had a Majority of the votes for it. do you sheep ever think?
They were busy giving America better healthcare.

And saving America from a depression.

In only 2 years. You should be naming schools and airports after him.

I'm going with he does. Which do you think is more likely. Do you think he convened a group of constitutional scholars and lawyers, and ask them to research the issue and make a decision, and then after that group made a decision, double check with another set of experts, and then with a full evaluation and discussion of the decisions of all those constitutional experts, take care to craft an executive order that would be precisely worded so it would be in compliance with the constitution, and applicable laws, or did he just say "Awww...screw it, I'm doin this, and I don't care if it's legal or not"? Evidently you think he makes decisions with no more forethought than teabaggers use. I assure you, you are wrong.

well you sounded all brilliant up until the Teabaggers. Your hate took over your mouth. But time will tell won't it.

you should be proud

Bigger fish to fry at the time. Why did your dear wonderful leader and messiah, Ronald Reagan, give illegals amnesty back in the 80's? Do you sheep ever think?

you should be proud

better health care. holy shit. You haven't even begun to get a taste of what OcamCare is going to your health care. but no bitching from you when it's hits you in your wallet, your time waiting for it, etc

you should be proud

why didn't 43 do it 10 years ago?

well you sounded all brilliant up until the Teabaggers. Your hate took over your mouth. But time will tell won't it.

Not sure what happened, but my response just disappeared. I'm nothing if not persistent, so lets try it again. Right wing vulgarity and degrading insults are accepted as normal discourse, but one little "TEABAGGER" is just too shocking to endure. I suggest you get used to it. You don't want to be called a teabagger? Don't post like one.

you should be proud

Bigger fish to fry at the time. Why did your dear wonderful leader and messiah, Ronald Reagan, give illegals amnesty back in the 80's? Do you sheep ever think?

Reagan went though congress. now if you don't want to accept that and it help you feel better or something. hang onto it

well I guess that's why the people dumped his party out of POWER after only SIX miserable years. He was out saving us all

you should be proud

better health care. holy shit. You haven't even begun to get a taste of what OcamCare is going to your health care. but no bitching from you when it's hits you in your wallet, your time waiting for it, etc

If you keep crying "THE SKY IS FALLING....THE SKY IS FALLING", and the sky never falls, sooner or later, even the fox viewers will catch on to how full of shit you are.

you should be proud

Reagan went though congress. now if you don't want to accept that and it help you feel better or something. hang onto it

well I guess that's why the people dumped his party out of POWER after only SIX miserable years. He was out saving us all

After 6 years, Reagan could have been kept in the vegetable bin. At that point, he didn't always recognize his wife,

you should be proud

By Reagan's 6th year, he could have been kept in the vegetable bin. He didn't even recognize his wife some of the time.

Forum List

Back