So did Obama just learn that he was friends with Gruber in the news?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Kinda makes me wonder what his reaction will be when he hears in the news that he is married & even has children! The left will deny the aligations of course but whatcha gonna do?
The real shocker will be when he hears that he's been president for the last 6 years. Doubtful he will deny that news report tho

Here's the deal....Barry get's his news from television. Unfortunately, he only watches MSNBC - so he doesn't hear about the news until a week or so after it happens, when one of the staffers has actually watched FOX and tells him about it. :dance:

We need to give our Supreme Leader a break, OK? :biggrin:

He knew Gruber before he didn't know Gruber.

I wonder if he knew that old "Gruber" made (in total) 6 MILLION dollars from the feds and the states to put this bullshit together?

Hey - good gig, if you can get it! Nothing like stealing from Americans!!!!

they were friends?

Are you implying there was "more" to their "relationship"?

Interesting
i thought that was your implication. you might be able to show a professional relationship in some form or another. but friends? i don't think anyone's claiming that but you.
So what you're saying is essentially that, well...you took the thread title as a serious statement despite the content of the first post?

Equally interesting

they were friends?

Interesting
i thought that was your implication. you might be able to show a professional relationship in some form or another. but friends? i don't think anyone's claiming that but you.
So what you're saying is essentially that, well...you took the thread title as a serious statement despite the content of the first post?

Equally interesting
except he is married, does have kids, and is the president.
you want to put being friends with gruber on that same level. seems a bit dishonest.

they were friends?

Interesting

Equally interesting
you want to put being friends with gruber on that same level. seems a bit dishonest.
OMG

Seek help stat

they were friends?

Interesting

Equally interesting
OMG

Seek help stat
just stick to reality.

Forum List

Back