Legal Gay Marriage in the United States- yes or no?

Should same gender couples be able to legally marry in the United States

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
They can run their fraudulent “religion” any way that they choose.

But the God that they falsely profess to serve and worship has, through his prophets, made very clear certain moral standards. To flout these standards is an act of open rebellion against that God, and put them in opposition to Him.
I went to an Episcopal Service once, even had their big bishop visiting.

Not a Bible in the place. People greet you with some Stephard Wife phrase they’ve been programmed to give. God was not in that place at all. I felt like I was in Satan’s house.

Poor little snowflake. Sounds like you visited Trump Towers.

My sister and brother in law belong to a wonderful Episcopal Church- hell they would even welcome an asshole like you there.

And they could even help a sinner like you find the Bibles in every pew.
You validate my statement with you calling the Episcopal Church wonderful.

It is a wonderful church. Where they actually talk about Jesus

Yes- you would hate it.
A church without a Bible in it is not a church.

If you can't find the Bible in the church- its not the churches fault.

Either its god telling you you are not worthy- or the more likely answer it is a mental defect that prevents you from seeing anything you don't believe in.

Should same gender couples be able to legally marry in the United States

Of course. Close the thread, please.

Was it that? Or was it that they couldn't get recognition?

A different-sex couple can go to a religious organization and get a Religious Marriage without civil recognition so that wasn't an issue. It was illegal for them to enter into a Civil Marriage, recognition of Religious Marriages were never an issue as a function of law. It was the Civil Law that was the issue.

>>>>

Not a Bible in the place. People greet you with some Stephard Wife phrase they’ve been programmed to give. God was not in that place at all. I felt like I was in Satan’s house.

My sister and brother in law belong to a wonderful Episcopal Church- hell they would even welcome an asshole like you there.

Yes- you would hate it.

If you can't find the Bible in the church- its not the churches fault.

Either its god telling you you are not worthy- or the more likely answer it is a mental defect that prevents you from seeing anything you don't believe in.
If there is no Bible in any pew or in the hands of anyone in attendance it most certainly is the fault of that church leadership.

Episcopal church is anti God. Their illiteracy of the Bible and teachings of anti Biblical views validates it. You’re better off arguing water is not wet.

A different-sex couple can go to a religious organization and get a Religious Marriage without civil recognition so that wasn't an issue. It was illegal for them to enter into a Civil Marriage, recognition of Religious Marriages were never an issue as a function of law. It was the Civil Law that was the issue.

>>>>

Does the government have the right to decide what the conditions are for what it will and will not "recognize" as a marriage? Yes or no?

Does the government the right to draw that line of distinction or not?

They can run their fraudulent “religion” any way that they choose.

But the God that they falsely profess to serve and worship has, through his prophets, made very clear certain moral standards. To flout these standards is an act of open rebellion against that God, and put them in opposition to Him.

Yes- you would hate it.
A church with a bible but no Jesus is not a Christian church. The bible as put together by Constantine's minions means nothing.

>>>>

Does the government have the right to decide what the conditions are for what it will and will not "recognize" as a marriage? Yes or no?

Does the government the right to draw that line of distinction or not?
You still got that crazy woman. Please help her.

Yes- you would hate it.
A church with a bible but no Jesus is not a Christian church. The bible as put together by Constantine's minions means nothing.
That and $5 gets you a cup of Starbucks.

If you object, do not attend the weddings, send no gifts, forget anniversaries(.)
And the kids they adopt you can treat in their adult lives.

Why would children need treatment with two loving parents?
Only a moron thinks there is no difference between a father and mother.

Greatest experiment on children in human history is underway.

And if one parent splits, dies, or is uninterested? Are the children doomed?

If you object, do not attend the weddings, send no gifts, forget anniversaries(.)

Just look at inner city black youth if you want to know what single parent does.

Just look at inner city black youth if you want to know what single parent does.

I know decent people raised by one, and two women, and also raised by men alone. Most are hetero and love their parent(s).

Forum List

Back