Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

Gee, why didn't subhuman ape Trump use some of the $250 million he got from your herd & investigate further?

Have the tears stopped flowing yet after today's news? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
What news you homo piece of shit? The ruling that the appeals court has already said is DOA? Take your retarded, lying ass and hit the bricks. Better yet, step in front of a moving bus.

She hired her boyfriend who was unqualified to prosecute a case with the Georgia taxpayer's funds.
-------------------------------------------------
Hired the man who eventually became her boyfriend. OK, we get it.

But paid him with taxpayer's funds? ????
Did you want her to pay out of her own pocket?
Or maybe George Soros'?
Look, poster Tory, that is the way attorneys in a public DA office are paid. Trust me.

As far as 'unqualified'.....why do you say that?

Are you, yourself, in a position to determine the qualifications of criminal lawyers in the state of Georgia in a slice of the law that this case resides in?
If so, can you give he forum your bona fides?

"...you homo piece of shit? .... Take your retarded, lying ass ....... step in front of a moving bus."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that is the Trumpaloon vibe that we so often see amongst the fringies that dwell jointly in QAnon-istan, and MAGAloondia.

In truth, it is sorta entertaining. Like laughing at pratfalls, I suppose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that is the Trumpaloon vibe that we so often see amongst the fringies that dwell jointly in QAnon-istan, and MAGAloondia.

In truth, it is sorta entertaining. Like laughing at pratfalls, I suppose.
Try learning something before making yourself look like an ass as usual. Noting you accept your fellow lefturd (and boyfriend likely) Clipper stating worse things to every conservative here you hypocritical shithead. Laughing at you, like everybody else does. Dumbfuck.

What news you homo piece of shit? The ruling that the appeals court has already said is DOA? Take your retarded, lying ass and hit the bricks. Better yet, step in front of a moving bus.
Looks like you're having a tough go of it today, Ace. Oh, did I mention that the IRS is breathing down subhuman Dotard's back? Dotard's next move? Selling selfies of his ass to trained seals like you. Time to break into your piggy bank.

Try learning something before making yourself look like an ass as usual. Noting you accept your fellow lefturd (and boyfriend likely) Clipper stating worse things to every conservative here you hypocritical shithead. Laughing at you, like everybody else does. Dumbfuck.
Here's a pic of your assbuddy Trump & his sidekick Rudy during happier times for your viewing pleasure, Ace:

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
".... like an ass as usual..... lefturd (and boyfriend likely) ....you hypocritical shithead. .... Dumbfuck."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, as a matter of decorum let no one here speculate negatively towards poor poster lantern's heritage, nor his education level, or lack thereof. That could quickly lead to unseemly opinions and mean-spirited disrespect. Nobody wants that.

So what is the forum to think of a QAnon'r like sad 'lantern'? His inarticulateness and dependence on unimaginative vulgarity sorta limits his contributions to thoughtful discussions here.

Should anyone recommend that he be moved off to a a subforum with fewer expectations of maturity....well, few would likely object. My avatar is sad to say.

Greedy sex-starved Fani Willis likely ruined her case with Trump, experts say.

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said Tuesday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have destroyed her election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Willis appointed her romantic partner Nathan Wade as special prosecutor in the case, which a Trump co-defendant alleges is a conflict of interest because of benefits she received based on their relationship. Judge Scott McAfee will consider a motion Thursday to disqualify Willis based on the allegations.

I think her problems continue to multiply,” Honig asserted. “So the allegation that several defendants, including Donald Trump, have made is that there‘s a conflict of interest, that she has been in this personal romantic relationship with one of the outside people brought in to prosecute this case. She has since admitted that that‘s true, and that there was an intermingling of finances that creates a conflict of interest.”

Wade purchased airline tickets to Miami and San Francisco in Willis’ name, according to bank statements contained in a filing in his divorce case.

“Yesterday, there was a hearing, a zoom hearing that we were able to see where the DA‘s office said, ‘Judge, you should just throw this out. There‘s not even a need to hold a hearing.’ Well, the judge said, ‘I disagree. There‘s some serious disputed facts here. Therefore, we‘re going to have a hearing on Thursday.’ That‘s going to be really interesting to watch, but that is going to be a really problematic proceeding for the DA,” Honig said.

No benefit was established.
Fani will move forward.
This was just another Trump team delay tactic. Yes I know technically this did not come from Trump but rather a fellow indicted conspirator.

A new prosecutor can and will be appointed. That prosecutor will then have to decide to continue the prosecution.

I don't know how that will go.

As I see it there's 2 competing interests.

A prosecution of this magnitude is a tremendous drain on available recourses. Both in man hours and money. A DA has much more than one case to prosecute. So whenever they take something big, that by necessity draws attention away from other cases. So they might for example choose to give a favorable plea deal to some white collar criminal because they don't have the recourses to prosecute him. Not saying they'll let rapists or something of the hook but it does have consequences.

On the other hand a prosecutor might decide this crime is so egregious that it is worth these other consequences. Willis did.

The point is this. No it doesn't make the trial go away. But also no, it doesn't mean the trial will continue either. It is literally up to the discretion of whomever replaces her. IF she gets replaced.
No matter what happens, the DA’s office has egg on its face. The longer the trial goes on the worse it gets. I can’t see the DA’s office doing anything to keep the circus alive.

No matter what happens, the DA’s office has egg on its face. The longer the trial goes on the worse it gets. I can’t see the DA’s office doing anything to keep the circus alive.
Uhm, first of I'm guessing you aren't aware what happened yesterday. I am.

So, I watched most of the proceedings, and what happened was that Willis' father, a highly respected lawyer. Testified to Willis having a boyfriend NOT Wade during the time the other witness said she was seeing Wade.

A lot of the hearing was spent on the lawyer who brought the charges trying to establish she had a reason to bring forth the motion. She did this because as it stands now, she's risking sanctions.

No time was spent on trying to establish the veracity of the actual conflict of interest claim.

It's HIGHLY unlikely that Willis will be disqualified on the basis on what I've seen so far. And I HAVE seen most of it. And if you think that she will back down while she's been forced to divulge the specifics of her love live because it'll be "embarrassing" I have to tell you, it seems highly unlikely. This woman had to abandon her home. Will need bodyguards for the foreseeable future, if not forever, and has already been put through the ringer. She can't fold, even if she would want too. Because MAGA has made her put in a lot of cost. Professionally, politically and personally.

Neither, by the way, will any of this be able to be used by the defense. Simply because it isn't relevant to the charges.

Uhm, first of I'm guessing you aren't aware what happened yesterday. I am.

So, I watched most of the proceedings, and what happened was that Willis' father, a highly respected lawyer. Testified to Willis having a boyfriend NOT Wade during the time the other witness said she was seeing Wade.

A lot of the hearing was spent on the lawyer who brought the charges trying to establish she had a reason to bring forth the motion. She did this because as it stands now, she's risking sanctions.

No time was spent on trying to establish the veracity of the actual conflict of interest claim.

It's HIGHLY unlikely that Willis will be disqualified on the basis on what I've seen so far. And I HAVE seen most of it. And if you think that she will back down while she's been forced to divulge the specifics of her love live because it'll be "embarrassing" I have to tell you, it seems highly unlikely. This woman had to abandon her home. Will need bodyguards for the foreseeable future, if not forever, and has already been put through the ringer. She can't fold, even if she would want too. Because MAGA has made her put in a lot of cost. Professionally, politically and personally.

Neither, by the way, will any of this be able to be used by the defense. Simply because it isn't relevant to the charges.
Numbnuts Wade cheated on his wife. So what makes you think fani didn't see other men and how would her father know she wasn't fucking other men?

No benefit was established.
Fani will move forward.
This was just another Trump team delay tactic. Yes I know technically this did not come from Trump but rather a fellow indicted conspirator.
There was an appearance, at the very least, of misconduct. She will certainly be removed from the case.

She will be lucky to remain a lawyer.

The key point is that regardless of whether the factual circumstances involving Willis and Wade give rise to separate ethical concerns with respect to his hiring, such questions do not affect the propriety of the prosecution against Roman and his co-defendants. Questions about gifts and related matters go to Willis’s and Wade’s obligations to the Fulton County District Attorney’s office, and have no connection to assuring the defendants a fair trial. These allegations are as irrelevant to the trial as allegations in other situations that prosecutors took office supplies for personal use, drove county vehicles for personal errands, or plagiarized portions of their student law review notes. All of those are legitimate issues—for prosecutors’ offices and those with oversight responsibilities to address—but such allegations do not bring criminal prosecutions to a stop or require that cases be transferred to a different office. Defense attorneys cannot use allegations of prosecutorial ethics violations, real or imaginary, that have nothing to do with a trial to delay or force prosecutors off of a case.

As a matter of both common sense and Georgia law, a prosecutor is disqualified from a case due to a “conflict of interest” only when the prosecutor’s conflicting loyalties could prejudice the defendant leading, for example, to an improper conviction. None of the factual allegations made in the Roman motion have a basis in law for the idea that such prejudice could exist here – as it might where a law enforcement agent is involved with a witness, or a defense lawyer with a judge. We might question Willis’s judgment in hiring Wade and the pair’s other alleged conduct, but under Georgia law that relationship and their alleged behavior do not impact her or his ability to continue on the case.

She did not ruin the case.
Keep dreaming...

I can't see them not backing backing down. The one thing about prosecutors is they don't say "Aw Schucks", just ask the guy who has been put on trial seven times because juries keep deadlocking or higher courts keep throwing out the verdict.

There was an appearance, at the very least, of misconduct. She will certainly be removed from the case.

She will be lucky to remain a lawyer.

Bullshit. Having an adult relationship isn't grounds for dismissal. Especially after two other lawyers were approached for the same job and refused it out of fear of MAGAts threatening their family.

Like I and so many have said from day one... every case against Trump will fold and Trump will use them to win the election...
…. he just lost two huge cases, is subject to $500,000,000+ in penalties and is effectively barred from running his companies along with his sons.

What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back