Legal and Ethical Question

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
The democrats have been doing a victory dance for quite some time about how they are winning a demographic battle. They are correct. Importing illegal immigrants, and people fleeing from failed democrat states are beginning to turn red states blue. Virginia is now a part of the communist collective, and Texas can't hold out much longer. If you look at a map of Texas, you will see that along its southern border there is a lot of blue. Once Texas or Florida turns communist, the democrats will have the White House forever. They only need about six huge communist states to control the rest of the country. My question is if the democrats are threatening freedom by importing communists, then would it be legal to fight back by having Republican's pay conservatives to move to endangered states like Florida and Texas. Could Republican's also alter demographics to keep power? Is it legal? Things are getting dire. Even though Trump won, soon it will no longer be possible for a Republican to win.

Here is how to alter the demographics in America's favor.

1) Make BABIES.
2) Build that wall.

Without immigration leftism is a dead ideology. They are aborting their own.

Unfortunately, leftism seems to be growing. Our founders did their best to safeguard individual liberty from corruption and tyranny, but in the end, I think human nature is flawed. Governments will always become corrupt and people will always lose their freedom as a result. With our extraordinary constitution, the freedom experiment still ended in 300 years. It makes me think people were not meant to be free. Forgive my pessimism, I'm normally a positive guy, and I will always look for good wherever I can find it. Offering groups of people goodies and perks paid for by other groups of people can't be fought.

The democrats have been doing a victory dance for quite some time about how they are winning a demographic battle. They are correct. Importing illegal immigrants, and people fleeing from failed democrat states are beginning to turn red states blue. Virginia is now a part of the communist collective, and Texas can't hold out much longer. If you look at a map of Texas, you will see that along its southern border there is a lot of blue. Once Texas or Florida turns communist, the democrats will have the White House forever. They only need about six huge communist states to control the rest of the country. My question is if the democrats are threatening freedom by importing communists, then would it be legal to fight back by having Republican's pay conservatives to move to endangered states like Florida and Texas. Could Republican's also alter demographics to keep power? Is it legal? Things are getting dire. Even though Trump won, soon it will no longer be possible for a Republican to win.
We will have a Texas Civil War before that happens. Commies will be dead.

I am actually looking forward to killing commies for mommy.

:dunno:

Unfortunately, leftism seems to be growing. Our founders did their best to safeguard individual liberty from corruption and tyranny, but in the end, I think human nature is flawed. Governments will always become corrupt and people will always lose their freedom as a result. With our extraordinary constitution, the freedom experiment still ended in 300 years. It makes me think people were not meant to be free. Forgive my pessimism, I'm normally a positive guy, and I will always look for good wherever I can find it. Offering groups of people goodies and perks paid for by other groups of people can't be fought.
People are meant to be free, but they are also meant to be violent. When one is taken away, the other needs to come out and play.

Republicans have the Senate broken and twisted in their favor. 15 Senators represent 80 percent of the population or something like that. You’ve also got the House gerrymandered into oblivion so you should be able to win that too. Once Texas goes blue, the Presidency could be lost to you for a while, yea.

Forum List

Back