Democrats = The YOU problem party

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Democrats always make it a "you problem". You have to allow new illegals in, you have to pay for free healthcare, you have to be more equitable in college admittances, you have to allow men who identify as women into women's locker rooms.

But when they grow up and have kids and have responsibilities that changes:
  • I have to pay $200 per month extra for each illegal? I don't want to do that. This is a ME not YOU problem?
  • I have to pay another $500 per month for Nationalized Healthcare? But I can get it cheaper through my job? Why? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter got into Duke but she has to give up her spot to a less "privileged" kid? But she worked hard and deserves it? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter was in the gym locker room and a man who said he was a woman walked in. She was getting dressed and felt very uncomfortable. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • I deserve that promotion but I am too male and too white? I wanted someone else to not get promoted so that a white male didn't get it not ME? Wow. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
You're a Democrat until the "YOU" becomes the "ME"

Winston Churchill was right. If you're in your 20s and you don't vote democrat you don't have a soul and if you're in your 40s and you don't vote republican, you don't have a brain.

There's actually a very simple reason for that, sir: liberals are the ultimate exercise in American self-hatred. Which means they want to hand this country over to the most crime-ridden, illiterate, low I.Q., cousin-inbreeding dregs of the third world they venerate as being this sweet, innocent perpetual-victim magical pixies incapable of doing wrong. Liberals have shown ad nauseum they don't give a fuck if fellow Americans get raped and killed by their lowlife pets. If anything, they enjoy it.

Not long ago, my disgraceful, evil, putrid, junkie-worshipping, scumbag-populated birth town of San Franshitsco (which needs some more 1906 quake therapy) acquitted that illegal for murdering a white American woman when there was absolutely no legal basis for an acquittal of any kind! One reason I seriously wish liberalfilth dead is because they wish white Americans dead and they celebrate it over and over and over again. It's like they're jacking off over white Americans dying and that's the only sadistic thing that gets their rotted sexual equipment going.

I truly wish the English language had a profanity horrifying and foul enough to properly depict liberalfilth, but alas, it doesn't.

alexandria_ocasio-cortez.jpg

Cory-Booker-on-CNN--1280x720.jpg

28-tim-kaine-mascara.w710.h473.2x.jpg

bs2-.jpg

What's up with the crazy eyes from these cons?

Can already tell they'll be ready for is throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks next couple of years. Meanwhile, Trump is trying to unite the country getting things done. Which he already has, but this can look even better for him heading to 2020.

Democrats always make it a "you problem". You have to allow new illegals in, you have to pay for free healthcare, you have to be more equitable in college admittances, you have to allow men who identify as women into women's locker rooms.

But when they grow up and have kids and have responsibilities that changes:
  • I have to pay $200 per month extra for each illegal? I don't want to do that. This is a ME not YOU problem?
  • I have to pay another $500 per month for Nationalized Healthcare? But I can get it cheaper through my job? Why? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter got into Duke but she has to give up her spot to a less "privileged" kid? But she worked hard and deserves it? This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • My daughter was in the gym locker room and a man who said he was a woman walked in. She was getting dressed and felt very uncomfortable. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
  • I deserve that promotion but I am too male and too white? I wanted someone else to not get promoted so that a white male didn't get it not ME? Wow. This is a ME and not a YOU problem?
You're a Democrat until the "YOU" becomes the "ME"

Winston Churchill was right. If you're in your 20s and you don't vote democrat you don't have a soul and if you're in your 40s and you don't vote republican, you don't have a brain.
If you must pay for "free healthcare" then it isn't free..

Forum List

Back