Lefty propaganda site Deadspin has been sold, and the new owners are firing the entire staff (lol)

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
As a reminder, these are the jizzstains who doxxed and then harassed a little kid for wearing fan facepaint to a football game.

1710185785429.png

Hee hee, karma has found it's new home!

1710198016477.png

BREAKING: Deadspin sold off, editorial staff to be laid off immediately​

Carron Phillips, the journalist who defamed a Chiefs fan wearing the team colors and called it "blackface" is looking for work on LinkedIn.

1710198058320.png

Good.

That racist nword propagandist should be fired and I hope he never works in journalism again. I don't want wish bad stuff on him, but I hope his voice is never sent out to the public again. That race baiter needs to keep his mouth shut and hang his head in shame

View attachment 915808

Carron Phillips, the journalist who defamed a Chiefs fan wearing the team colors and called it "blackface" is looking for work on LinkedIn.

View attachment 915809

Hmm. I give absolutely no fucks about this. Does this make me a magaturd now? :dunno:

View attachment 915808

View attachment 915809

Time Magazine has fallen to tabloid status--check out the spelling of "Chiefs" LMAO--professional news outlet?

Forum List

Back