Lefty grifter Shaun King threatened the families of reporters who wrote about his corruption

1659625594419.png

Shaun is a delicate white guy.

Reporters had no right to publish his address and endanger his family. The right wing is using their thug armies to harass, threaten and intimmidate people they want to attack.

He seems to be a whole lot smarter than you are.
Unlike Lefties who publish Supreme Court Justices addresses including where Amy Coney Barrett's children go to school.
Everyone seems to be a whole lot smarter than you are.

Reporters had no right to publish his address and endanger his family. The right wing is using their thug armies to harass, threaten and intimmidate people they want to attack.

Can they question his "charitable" fundraising?

No kidding, we're only publishing SC justices addresses? Fricken idiot.

No one's family would be endangered at all.

Some people might want to exercise their 1st Amendment rights and protest in front of his house. But that isn't "endangering" anyone.

I wouldn't do it myself, Mr. King grifted liberals with his bullshit, not me. I could care less if you libs were cheated by Talcum X or not.

Unlike Lefties who publish Supreme Court Justices addresses including where Amy Coney Barrett's children go to school.
Everyone seems to be a whole lot smarter than you are.

I don’t condone violence or attacking anyones families. But the Dark a money judges I have little to no sympathy for. Bought and paid for she is.

I seem to remember Shaun King having a better tan when he played QB at Tulane and Tampa Bay. Them two-a-days are brutal, amirite?

Forum List

Back