Leftwing rag Yahoo Finance sounds the alarm on Biden's tax plan.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
During my morning perusal of stocks on Yahoo Finance I was shocked to see this article that correctly predicts American businesses leaving the US in response to Biden's corporate tax plan. Anyone familiar with Yahoo News and Yahoo Finance knows that they are one of the most anti-Trump biased news outlets on the internet.

During my morning perusal of stocks on Yahoo Finance I was shocked to see this article that correctly predicts American businesses leaving the US in response to Biden's corporate tax plan. Anyone familiar with Yahoo News and Yahoo Finance knows that they are one of the most anti-Trump biased news outlets on the internet.

Leftists think we can tax our way to prosperity.

They are shocked when they see that taxpayers respond to taxation increases, in ways to minimize their tax burden, minimize costs, and maximize profits, instead of just taking it.

They are shocked to see that those taxes are just passed onto consumers.
If you increase the tax on a gallon of gas who pays that tax?
Prices go up by that amount.

Capital gains taxes make their heads explode.

I know I love minimizing my tax burden in oh sooooo many ways

* snicker *

They are shocked when they see that taxpayers respond to taxation increases, in ways to minimize their tax burden, minimize costs, and maximize profits, instead of just taking it.

* snicker *
It boggles my mind how willfully ignorant many Americans are about the Democrats' obsession with transferring wealth to the government.

* snicker *
It boggles my mind how willfully ignorant many Americans are about the Democrats' obsession with transferring wealth to the government.

And we see how everything the government touches turns out.

And now we want to give them our precious healthcare and hope it is different.

* snicker *

And we see how everything the government touches turns out.

And now we want to give them our precious healthcare and hope it is different.
Look at what they've done to college tuition by subsidizing student loans! They've created an entire generation of debt slaves and NOW those idiots are talking about another tax increase to "cancel the student loan debt".

Forum List

Back