Leftwing radicals calling for Trump assassination

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Despite many threats already against Trump and a Clinton friend recently being arrested for threatening to kill the incoming president, CNN reported that a Trump assassination during the inauguration would mean that Obama would get to appoint a new president.

It's another sign that the left has completely lost their collective minds. With so many groups already threatening to shut down the inauguration and some plotting to throw acid on party goers, CNN basically encouraged the radicals to take it a step further. For those haters who have refused to respect our process, CNN just laid out a plan to get what they want.

I am glad that CNN is being refused a press pass. They aren't the press. They are nothing but a propaganda machine that caters to the fringe element.

CNN Reports That Trump’s Assassination Could Keep Obama Admin. in...

I cant believe they did that shit. And they are stupid. It would be Pence. And he would probably be worse for the snowflakes. Probably why no white supremacist shot red line Rambo..

You rubes are hilarious.

There's a line of succession all the way down to the local dog catcher and everyone knows that. Well, everyone that paid attention when they taught it in school. Looks like Fake News gotcha again.

The capacity for psychotic anger on the left is awesome. Don't forget Hollywood distributed a second rate picture called "the assassination of George Bush" while he was in office.

You rubes are hilarious.

There's a line of succession all the way down to the local dog catcher and everyone knows that. Well, everyone that paid attention when they taught it in school. Looks like Fake News gotcha again.

So, you admit CNN prints fake news. Great.

Despite many threats already against Trump and a Clinton friend recently being arrested for threatening to kill the incoming president, CNN reported that a Trump assassination during the inauguration would mean that Obama would get to appoint a new president.

It's another sign that the left has completely lost their collective minds. With so many groups already threatening to shut down the inauguration and some plotting to throw acid on party goers, CNN basically encouraged the radicals to take it a step further. For those haters who have refused to respect our process, CNN just laid out a plan to get what they want.

I am glad that CNN is being refused a press pass. They aren't the press. They are nothing but a propaganda machine that caters to the fringe element.

no one is suggesting his assassination, nutbar

I pray for Trumps safety, I remember when JFK was shot and no one deserves that.. I am so glad Obama got out alive, so many hated him too.

Is the report inaccurate?

You rubes are hilarious.

As usual, you guys fail to pay attention to the details. CNN knows the people on the fringe are watching them and they carefully explained the two lines of succession. After the inauguration, it's the usual line- VP, Speaker, etc.

What CNN is putting out there is that if Trump doesn't live through inauguration, then an Obama appointee will step in. That is all some of these lunatics need to hear and CNN wanted them to know that they have one more opportunity to keep Dems in the White House. It's beyond irresponsible. If any attempts are made on Trump's life, CNN should be charged for inciting this. You know good and well that had FOX done this just before Obama's inauguration, the shit would have hit the fan.

Reporting this to their viewers when many are already off the rails and planning violence is inexcusable. The only reason to do this was to make sure the thugs understood that timing is everything to keep Republicans out of the White House.

Do you get it now? The video in the link is directly from CNN. Fake news, indeed.

I pray for Trumps safety, I remember when JFK was shot and no one deserves that.. I am so glad Obama got out alive, so many hated him too.

I hope so, too. I hope security is good enough to keep any lunatics from harming anyone.

CNN should have known better than to offer information that encourages murder.

Some have tried every means possible to stop Trump and they were just informed of their last option. I did not know that an Obama appointee would become president if Trump was killed before inauguration was over and I'm betting many others didn't either. It just gives the insane people out there more ideas.

I'm more in favor of letting Trump run things into the ground.

The capacity for psychotic anger on the left is awesome. Don't forget Hollywood distributed a second rate picture called "the assassination of George Bush" while he was in office.

No dumb fuck, no major hollywood studio had anything to do with that.

Forum List

Back