Left's rants about Reagan? COMICAL!! A whole term coined to describe Dems who supported his policies

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
you just cant make this stuff up!!!

the loser Left is trying to RE-WRITE HISTORY

so many Democrats ELECTED BY DEMOCRAT VOTERS went along with Reagans policies in Congress that the term "Reagan Democrat" was coined to decribe them

FUNNY; some of the same left-wing loser are ALREADY TRYING TO RE-WRITE HISTORY ranting about Dems record on those "disastrous' bush policies

but facts are facts and.........................
libs are losers who lie TO THEMSELVES

Soon enough left wing democrats will TRY and say he was one of theirs. Of course when your party is STUCK with George Wallace what do you do?

Gee Dark, did you ever tell these nice people what party all the sheriffs in South were from that constantly used water cannons against Black people? No? Well, let me help! The charming, delightful, wonderful, touchy feely, great, DEMOCRATIC PARTY! Yep, yep. The party of SLAVERY, the party of Jim Crow, the party of poll taxes, and the starters of the KKK; those great DEMOCRATS!

It seems like the left/democrats aren't happy unless they are hating on someone.

Today, they went and dug up the dead to hate on his bones I guess. gawd such sad pathetic human beings

And what I find hilarious is they are saying Obama has been a major failure. Because he was suppose to FIX EVERYTHING and we'd be now living in ObamaTopia.

that one crack me up. Obama they think you're a loser

so many Democrats ELECTED BY DEMOCRAT VOTERS went along with Reagans policies in Congress that the term "Reagan Democrat" was coined to decribe them

FUNNY; some of the same left-wing loser are ALREADY TRYING TO RE-WRITE HISTORY ranting about Dems record on those "disastrous' bush policies

You are so correct my friend. This is exactly why they fear another conservative getting the nod n the GOP. Reagan did NOT win these landslides with just Republican votes, a decent amount of Democrats voted for him also, for the most part, blue-collar workers.

You are so correct my friend. This is exactly why they fear another conservative getting the nod n the GOP. Reagan did NOT win these landslides with just Republican votes, a decent amount of Democrats voted for him also, for the most part, blue-collar workers.
And that is just who Trump is gathering. And all they got is some aging feeble liar.

And that is just who Trump is gathering. And all they got is some aging feeble liar.

And oh, by the way, did you see they counted up hat it would cost to implement Sanders plans? Oh yes they did. It was in the vicinity of 18 TRILLION dollars! And where is e going to get this money? I dunno, ask the lefties. It seems if they confiscate ALL the money rich people have, they only come up with 10 TRILLION, so I guess they are going to pay the other 8 TRILLION themselves, lolol, yeah right. I have a feeling 3/4s o the lefties on here (besides the paid posters, or maybe some of them too) don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of................unless it is the basement window of their parents house!

And oh, by the way, did you see they counted up hat it would cost to implement Sanders plans? Oh yes they did. It was in the vicinity of 18 TRILLION dollars! And where is e going to get this money? I dunno, ask the lefties. It seems if they confiscate ALL the money rich people have, they only come up with 10 TRILLION, so I guess they are going to pay the other 8 TRILLION themselves, lolol, yeah right. I have a feeling 3/4s o the lefties on here (besides the paid posters, or maybe some of them too) don't have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of................unless it is the basement window of their parents house!
Oh those losers will just sell us to China and take away our guns so when the repo man comes we have nothing.

Forum List

Back