Leftists winning, Net worth of blacks in Boston: $8

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
After trillions in welfare, the results are in.

"The median net worth for non-immigrant African-American households in the Greater Boston region is $8, according to “The Color of Wealth in Boston,” a 2015 report by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Duke University, and the New School.

This Spotlight seven-part series — which began Sunday — tackles the city’s most vexing question: Does Boston deserve its racist reputation?

And to answer just that question, the Globe Spotlight Team analyzed data, launched surveys, and conducted hundreds of interviews. The Color of Wealth in Boston report, which is part of a five-city study looking at wealth disparities among communities of color, was one piece of information that Spotlight examined.

The household median net worth was $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans (that’s not a typo either.) The sample size for Cape Verdeans was too small to calculate net worth, the report said."

That was no typo: The median net worth of black Bostonians really is $8 - The Boston Globe

Seems like leftist policies have really worked this time. But don't they always?

Meanwhile under Trump, historical black employment numbers.

Hell, mang. Don't blame them for being poor, blame the dealers. Crack cocaine is expensive in Boston.

After trillions in welfare, the results are in.

"The median net worth for non-immigrant African-American households in the Greater Boston region is $8, according to “The Color of Wealth in Boston,” a 2015 report by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Duke University, and the New School.

This Spotlight seven-part series — which began Sunday — tackles the city’s most vexing question: Does Boston deserve its racist reputation?

And to answer just that question, the Globe Spotlight Team analyzed data, launched surveys, and conducted hundreds of interviews. The Color of Wealth in Boston report, which is part of a five-city study looking at wealth disparities among communities of color, was one piece of information that Spotlight examined.

The household median net worth was $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans (that’s not a typo either.) The sample size for Cape Verdeans was too small to calculate net worth, the report said."

That was no typo: The median net worth of black Bostonians really is $8 - The Boston Globe

Seems like leftist policies have really worked this time. But don't they always?

Meanwhile under Trump, historical black employment numbers.

So half of them are worth more than $8!!!!

Boston has been too successful. Look around and skyscrapers filled wh million dollar condos are going up . You can’t be poor and live in the city .

Working People have basically moved outside the City . Affordable housing is major issue.

Boston has been too successful. Look around and skyscrapers filled wh million dollar condos are going up . You can’t be poor and live in the city .

Working People have basically moved outside the City . Affordable housing is major issue.

Yes, I was born and raised in Boston. My whole life I saw rich white liberals profit at the expense of brown people.

Yes, I was born and raised in Boston. My whole life I saw rich white liberals profit at the expense of brown people.
Do you mean that the Liberals owned businesses and underpaid the brown people working for them? That would be typical. They are very generous with tax money but when it comes to their own, it's a different story.

Caribbean Blacks in Boston ....

The report found the median net worth for non-immigrant African-American households in the Greater Boston region is $8, (the lowest of all five cities); $12,000 for Caribbean Blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans.

Dem ah doin well!!

Forum List

Back