Leftists owe the rest of us an explanation for the Florida shooting

OMG so now unless we build a fucking wall on the southern border it's our fault? LOL

No, it's not starting now. It was before and still is. When you disarm honest citizens and you allow the continued importation of weapons through our non-southern border to arm criminals. Then yes, you are responsible for the consequence of your choice. See how manhood works?

And you admit that you're the lapdog of illegal alien lobby? Another interesting one.

Just pointing out your standard. To support a special interest group is to be their "lapdog." That's what you said.

I have a different tact. I support lobbies that advocate my views. I guess we're not all the same

Are guns being smuggled into the USA? I am aware of guns being smuggled into Mexico from our gun manufacturers but not the other way around. I think the NRA does two things. A. They use this an excuse. B. They use this border to unload illegal/black market weapons to get their profits up.

So guns are still legal here and guns aren't smuggled into the United States, so that proves that if we make them illegal here, they won't be smuggled into the United States.

Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?
The kid in Florida purchased his guns legally.

I thought trump was gonna end the lawlessness? Go get the illegal guns. Tell him where you find them
You thought Trump was going to end crime? God damn you're stupid! :laugh:

What's even more stupid is that the kid should not have been able to buy a gun. The government had excessive warnings about his being a psycho and wanting to kill people. The FBI failed, Broward Sheriff's office failed, the local police failed, social services failed.

Sealy's actually arguing that when the law fails, we don't need to fix it, we need more laws!

He'd pass a lie detector test. We're not talking A student here

There weren't the mass shootings 30 years ago at a high rate, particularly at gun free zone schools. That's a lie.

It's racism, isn't it, dumb ass?

What we have here is a single cause fallacy. You're just guilty over the blood of 17 students on your hands.

Let's pretend that gun laws keep guns out of the hands of shooters and remove the ability of anyone to defend themselves now as if it does. Then when it doesn't work, we blame the NRA and demand more laws.

If one digs into your plan, it's as stupid as the first reading of our plan
Why do you not need similar defence in other countries?

There are a lot of other countries. Actually, in many countries you need the same or more defense. You have to be more specific than a sweeping, shallow question
Speaking of sweeping and shallow.

You make a shallow statement about "other countries" when there are 150+ other countries besides the United States which are very different.

And what's shallow to you is pointing out it's shallow to lump every country other than the United States together?

You aren't even American, are you, stupid bitch? And you're saying your country is like Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Laos and Ecuador? Seriously?

What a dumb ass
What an idiotic reply, I must have really touched a nerve. Tough for you to realize how wrong you are.

Wow, and NoNukes goes nuclear. You really lost it, gay boy. Calm down. Try holding a paper bag over your mouth. Or better yet, a plastic one over your head. BTW, thanks for your concern over my feelings, but I don't care how you feel about how I feel.

Back to reality. You lumped the entire world together and asked "Why do you not need similar defence in other countries?" You think the US is violent and scary and the entire rest of the world is not, which is asininely stupid.

First of all, you need a lot more defense than gun ownership in a whole lot of the world than you do in the US. And there are a whole lot of countries left and they span the globe and are very different.

Yet in your shallow understanding engulfed in your fog of stupidity, you asked why we need guns here and no one else does.

That's just stupid

We need a holistic solution. Dicks and Walmart stop selling these guns, it’s a step. Don’t make it so easy. I know the nra would like gun vending machines in every Walmart. No questions asked

You're an idiot. What a stupid post. The NRA is for gun safety. You're a butt hurt little garden gnome

Well, hate to tell you but you’re about to be regulated a little more. You’ll accept the new rules
And more people will die because your stupid laws only work on honest citizens, not criminals. What's a bunch of dead kids when you're protecting your authoritarian government, eh?
Well the left loves dead children. It’s why they push abortions and horrifically execute a million defenseless babies each year. And just remember where you stand on that issue. So don’t pretend like you give a shit about children.

Listen schmuck. Let’s be honest guns are already regulated. You can’t take yours everywhere. You can’t buy automatics.
Typical ignorant leftist. You absolutely can purchase fully automatic firearms. I’ve shot quite a few of them actually. I have a friend who not only legally owns a fully automatic firearm, but he even has a legal silencer for it.

The left is a cancer that is killing society. Every policy they advocate, every legislation they support is built on pure ignorance about the subject matter and the facts surrounding it.

Well, hate to tell you but you’re about to be regulated a little more. You’ll accept the new rules
And more people will die because your stupid laws only work on honest citizens, not criminals. What's a bunch of dead kids when you're protecting your authoritarian government, eh?
Well the left loves dead children. It’s why they push abortions and horrifically execute a million defenseless babies each year. And just remember where you stand on that issue. So don’t pretend like you give a shit about children.

False equivalency and you obviously have no idea what my views are

What's even more stupid is that the kid should not have been able to buy a gun. The government had excessive warnings about his being a psycho and wanting to kill people. The FBI failed, Broward Sheriff's office failed, the local police failed, social services failed.
And that is the most tragic part about all of this. The government fails over and over and over. And each time they do, the left screams “but...but...but...we just need MORE government”. :eusa_doh:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
False equivalency and you obviously have no idea what my views are
What are you talking about? You just told me in a thread 4 days ago about wonderful abortion was and how we have no right to prevent murder in the U.S. I’m 100% aware of what your views are.

And you don’t give a shit about them once they are born even if they are born to two idiots who can’t even take care of themselves.

Women who are pro choice and have been voting republican or not voting at all. They need to realize the gop is considering taking their choice away. Women are second class citizens

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

You owe us an explanation. What is wrong with your plan? Why isn't it working?

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...
The republicans owe the country an explanation why they keep fighting for average citizens to own military style assault weapons.
Thankfully the kids are fighting back and winning the debate.
They are articulate, motivated and know what it’s like to be on the receiving end of an AR -15.

David Hogg: We will outlive the NRA

We banned guns from schools, just like you wanted. Even people with concealed carry permits trained to use their guns safely didn't have them. And your plan worked. No one had a gun and was able to defend themselves and shoot back. And 17 people died because of it.

Maybe you can ask your drug dealer why banning guns doesn't work the next time you buy a doobie ...
The republicans owe the country an explanation why they keep fighting for average citizens to own military style assault weapons.
They are articulate, motivated and know what it’s like to be on the receiving end of an AR -15.

Those kids aren't "fighting back," they are being used by their leftist parents for cheap political points. Just watch the CNN town hall debacle. Leftists know exactly what you are doing.

Now back to your safe space, snowflake

Those kids aren't "fighting back," they are being used by their leftist parents for cheap political points. Just watch the CNN town hall debacle. Leftists know exactly what you are doing.

Dayam, are you ever fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

These kids are indeed fighting back; they were the ones attacked. CNN is merely providing them a national platform to ensure their voices are heard.

A149DF16-D492-4F36-9CD1-93CB1C19BED6.jpeg

One father is in the military another is a policeman. THOSE leftist parents?
You’re an idiot.

Actually, you've been given an explanation. Over, and over, and over. What you MEAN is "The Republicans owe the left whatever we want to demand, and how DARE they presume to think and believe differently!"

There is no world where I am going to be shamed by a moral pissant like you for the "outrageous" offense of wanting to defend myself. There is no world where I "owe" you any sort of explanation of WHY I feel the need to defend myself, just because you're too damned dumb to understand the 21654982 times you've been told it before. And there is no world where where a bunch of spoiled, over-feted little turds like David Hogg are "winning" any debate, no matter how many times you kiss his ass and tell him how "brilliant" he is for echoing the same ignorant bullshit that pours out of your mouth; OR where you are going to get your end-run around democracy and freedom to take control of the lives of your betters just because you use arrogant little imbeciles like that as human shields to hide behind.

And David Hogg might THINK he'll outlive us. I wouldn't be so sure, given how utterly, obnoxiously innocent of the realities of life he is. For his sake, I hope he does. But remember that when I was HIS age, I was assaulted by a serial killer, and only survived because of my willingness to fight and protect myself. Pray God he's never in that position, because shits like you haven't given him the sac to fight off an enraged kitten.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Dayam, are you ever fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

These kids are indeed fighting back; they were the ones attacked. CNN is merely providing them a national platform to ensure their voices are heard.

No, CNN is using them like ignorant little tools to advance an agenda. If they were "providing a national forum", we'd be hearing from all the kids on the other side of the argument. And no, the fact that you leftists avoid acknowledging them does NOT mean they don't exist.

We didn't ban anything, kiddo. Drug references aside, we let it all slide, legalizing dope, guns or wherever Political Action Committees have deep pockets, NRA for instance. I for one, value human lives over guns, but's that's me. Repealing the Second amendment is just fine with me, kids.

Forum List

Back