Leftists lose their marbles over a supposed "white power" symbol by Coast Guard member

This crap needs to be put an end to. It's the okay symbol and always has been.

The left corrupts everything.

And what about these idiots? also white power? ???

How pathetic! :mad-61:

6dnVgrI.jpg

bSYDGK7.jpg

YqutNA5.jpg

US Coast Guard ‘removed’ after making ‘white power’ hand signal on live TV (VIDEO)

These morons have completely lost their marbles.I mean they were already mentally ill now they are trying to destroy a service members career because he scratched his ear!?
He got his monkey ass busted. What a dumbass. Only someone retarded would try to claim what he did was flash the OK sign. LMAO. Coast guard did the right thing. You dont make a sign with covert intention when you scratch your ear dummy.

I don't know about that particular example they're talking about, but that's the 666 symbol. I hate it when people do that symbol… Even if they do it unknowingly.

The-666-Okay-Hand-Sign-Prophecy-Complete-Design.png

maxresdefault.jpg

You can read about it here: OK (gesture) - Wikipedia (Scroll down to the bottom where it says "occult")

This is what it means for me ...always has always will. :smile:

R01PgmU.jpg

Milk is white supremacist. The white stripes in the flag are white power.

The left is going insane.

Are you kidding? Since when is the OK symbol a white power symbol?

If he did it intentionally then it just means he is playing the silly game:
The Circle Game | Know Your Meme

We used to play the same game in the military, make the circle below the waist and if you got a buddy to look at it you got to punch him in the arm.

The left just look for excuses to be outraged and get people fired.

circle.jpg

Are you kidding? Since when is the OK symbol a white power symbol?

If he did it intentionally then it just means he is playing the silly game:
The Circle Game | Know Your Meme

We used to play the same game in the military, make the circle below the waist and if you got a buddy to look at it you got to punch him in the arm.

The left just look for excuses to be outraged and get people fired.

circle.jpg

My husband told me about this "game" years ago, I was like ya'll a bunch of assholes. He said, nope, we're supposed to be focused. ~shrug~

RACISM…..

The left is mentally bankrupt and this is what they have been reduced to……

It’s all they got.

For the most part the modern left is made up of small minded parasites.

Forum List

Back