Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers​

7 Jul 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
Is there a good argument against this kind of accountability and transparency?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
Easy to see why Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies oppose this.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
If we demand body-cams for cops, why not cameras in the classroom?
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
Cameras in a class room. Infringe on the child's freedom & liberty how EXACTLY?

The only thing it would infringe on is the teachers ability to do something they shouldn't be doing. Cameras would foster a safer environment.
And cameras would have zero impact on the size of government.
Simply install the camera and give every parent the pass code to view it anytime they want.

There is NO LOGICAL REASON to oppose this.

Other parents in the class do not have a right to see or witness a child get disciplined. To see a child get special help from a paraprofessional. Both of those situations are under privacy laws, specifically. Moreover, you are probably completely ignorant of the fact that many children have "no media" documents signed that say, mostly due to custody issues, they cannot be photographed or filmed FOR ANY REASON.

The general ignorance surrounding this issue....
Schools are already full of security cameras so I dunno wtf you're talking about.

In the hallways, with no audio, where students are moving quickly. Not where students are learning, are stationary, and more private information pertaining to grades and discipline is going on.

Sorry, you don't have the right to all that private information about everyone else's kids.

ETA: And of course, no one outside the district has access to those cameras unless there's a huge issue. Parents can't "give a code" and peep in, and say, figure out if a kid they don't have custody of is in the building.
If I have a child in a classroom I have every right to see a feed of that classroom just like parents are allowed to sit in on classrooms.

You have no valid arguments against cameras with pass codes available to parents.
She just presented several valid arguments. How about we put cams in you house to make sure there’s no domestic abuse going on. How do you feel about that?
My house is not a public facility ya moron. And her arguments are moot. There is no law prohibiting cameras in the classroom. That was the basis for her argument and she was 100% wrong. So wrong in fact there are already some schools with cameras in the classroom
You have every right to support a big brother state. It’s ridiculous and laughable in my opinion. How do you feel about lining our PUBLIC roadways with cameras that sends tickets for traffic violations? Sound good to ya?
They're already full of cameras so whats your point? We have cameras EVERYWHERE here in the metro. All over every intersection and up and down the highways. I have yet to be issued a ticked because of them.
I wasn’t making a point I was asking you a question. Care to answer it?
I answered it. They are already there and have zero impact on me. How do I feel? Indifferent. If someone can show me that they are being abused for nefarious reasons THEN I might care.
I have no expectation of privacy on a public road anymore than a child in a classroom full of other people should.
Ok so then is it fair to say that you support them? And don’t even try to claim that you already have the traffic cams surveillance that I laid out. It’s not already there. There are some red light cams and some speeding cams in very select areas. Tech is nearly there where we could cover all the roadways and give tickets for all traffic violations. Do you want that? Thumbs up from Gramps?
You don't know what you're talking about. We have so many cameras that ANY ACCIDENT has a live feed available immediately. Even in the Suburbs where I live. We had a high speed chase that ended in fatalities on my closest main road and they had a live feed.
You're really gonna double down on your retarded argument. How many of those cameras that you say are everywhere are automatically sending you tickets for speeding, not using your blinker, failing to wear your seatbelt?! You and I both know they aren’t doing that and we both know that’s what I’m asking you about. Stop trying to dodge the question with false analogies.
I didn't dodge shit motherfucker. If I run a red light and get a ticket that's on me.

YOU are the one moving the fucking goal posts. This thread is about cameras in the classroom but because my points on that subject were 100% correct you divert.

Fuck off

The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots

The only thing it would infringe on is the teachers ability to do something they shouldn't be doing. Cameras would foster a safer environment.
Simply install the camera and give every parent the pass code to view it anytime they want.

Other parents in the class do not have a right to see or witness a child get disciplined. To see a child get special help from a paraprofessional. Both of those situations are under privacy laws, specifically. Moreover, you are probably completely ignorant of the fact that many children have "no media" documents signed that say, mostly due to custody issues, they cannot be photographed or filmed FOR ANY REASON.

Schools are already full of security cameras so I dunno wtf you're talking about.

In the hallways, with no audio, where students are moving quickly. Not where students are learning, are stationary, and more private information pertaining to grades and discipline is going on.

Sorry, you don't have the right to all that private information about everyone else's kids.

ETA: And of course, no one outside the district has access to those cameras unless there's a huge issue. Parents can't "give a code" and peep in, and say, figure out if a kid they don't have custody of is in the building.
If I have a child in a classroom I have every right to see a feed of that classroom just like parents are allowed to sit in on classrooms.

You have no valid arguments against cameras with pass codes available to parents.
She just presented several valid arguments. How about we put cams in you house to make sure there’s no domestic abuse going on. How do you feel about that?
My house is not a public facility ya moron. And her arguments are moot. There is no law prohibiting cameras in the classroom. That was the basis for her argument and she was 100% wrong. So wrong in fact there are already some schools with cameras in the classroom
You have every right to support a big brother state. It’s ridiculous and laughable in my opinion. How do you feel about lining our PUBLIC roadways with cameras that sends tickets for traffic violations? Sound good to ya?
They're already full of cameras so whats your point? We have cameras EVERYWHERE here in the metro. All over every intersection and up and down the highways. I have yet to be issued a ticked because of them.
I answered it. They are already there and have zero impact on me. How do I feel? Indifferent. If someone can show me that they are being abused for nefarious reasons THEN I might care.
I have no expectation of privacy on a public road anymore than a child in a classroom full of other people should.
Ok so then is it fair to say that you support them? And don’t even try to claim that you already have the traffic cams surveillance that I laid out. It’s not already there. There are some red light cams and some speeding cams in very select areas. Tech is nearly there where we could cover all the roadways and give tickets for all traffic violations. Do you want that? Thumbs up from Gramps?
You don't know what you're talking about. We have so many cameras that ANY ACCIDENT has a live feed available immediately. Even in the Suburbs where I live. We had a high speed chase that ended in fatalities on my closest main road and they had a live feed.
You're really gonna double down on your retarded argument. How many of those cameras that you say are everywhere are automatically sending you tickets for speeding, not using your blinker, failing to wear your seatbelt?! You and I both know they aren’t doing that and we both know that’s what I’m asking you about. Stop trying to dodge the question with false analogies.
I didn't dodge shit motherfucker. If I run a red light and get a ticket that's on me.

YOU are the one moving the fucking goal posts. This thread is about cameras in the classroom but because my points on that subject were 100% correct you divert.

Fuck off
Every one of your responses has been a dodge. Just go back and read my questions and look how you selectively respond and try to dismiss what I’ve actually asked you. I have no problems with security cameras. Those should be up. But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about parents watching their kids in class to make sure they agree with everything that is being taught, something that no group will ever 100% agree with. Helicopter parents already drive me crazy as it is. Now you want to give them steroids?!. It’s ridiculous. It will clog up our entire school system with nonesense. You vote for that shit all you want. No thanks from this guy.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Fuck off
Every one of your responses has been a dodge. Just go back and read my questions and look how you selectively respond and try to dismiss what I’ve actually asked you. I have no problems with security cameras. Those should be up. But that’s not what we are talking about here. We are talking about parents watching their kids in class to make sure they agree with everything that is being taught, something that no group will ever 100% agree with. Helicopter parents already drive me crazy as it is. Now you want to give them steroids?!. It’s ridiculous. It will clog up our entire school system with nonesense. You vote for that shit all you want. No thanks from this guy.
I agree with the helicopter parent statement and that is indeed a risk. BUT there needs to be a method to hold educators accountable. Currently unless they rape a child or say something outlandish in public it is near impossible to get a bad teacher fired. Union BULLSHIT.
For the betterment of our education system & children's future I can deal with asshole parents.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Fuck off
I agree with the helicopter parent statement and that is indeed a risk. BUT there needs to be a method to hold educators accountable. Currently unless they rape a child or say something outlandish in public it is near impossible to get a bad teacher fired. Union BULLSHIT.
For the betterment of our education system & children's future I can deal with asshole parents.

There's an old school in New York City that houses teachers that have been found to have molested students or done something criminal that come to the school each day and do nothing and are paid full salary,
"The DOE refused to say how many removed teachers and other tenured staffers remain in limbo, but sources estimate 200 to 400 get paid while awaiting disciplinary hearings. Their salaries total $15 million to $20 million a year".
Repeat this by 115 Blue Plantation cities run by Democrats and the UFT.

**********​

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

These morons don't understand that as teachers we cannot discuss a student by name with any other teacher where anyone else can hear. How would that work with cameras in the classroom?

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Fuck off

There's an old school in New York City that houses teachers that have been found to have molested students or done something criminal that come to the school each day and do nothing and are paid full salary,
"The DOE refused to say how many removed teachers and other tenured staffers remain in limbo, but sources estimate 200 to 400 get paid while awaiting disciplinary hearings. Their salaries total $15 million to $20 million a year".
Repeat this by 115 Blue Plantation cities run by Democrats and the UFT.

**********​
As per usual, you failed to mention why these teachers are "in limbo". They are awaiting disciplinary hearings because of incompetent administrators failing to provide due process.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

I have a ton of valid arguments and I just gave them all. The arguments are so good they cannot be broken.

If you want to sit in and observe the teacher and/or your child for a short time, that can be accommodated. That's different than having access to all the kids at all times.

For instance, please deal with what you would do with the children who cannot, by law, be photographed or videotaped. Go
I know of no such law pertaining to a child in a classroom.

READ

There is no such law

Perhaps when you learn to read, you will see you just lied,

Dunderheads on other threads said the teacher can stay in one spot the entire day and kindergarteners can sit in desks in rows and stay there the entire day--yes, I guess like 1954 or whatnot. Any 5 yo who leaves his desk and therefore appears on the Teacher Cam can get paddled.
No

That was your straw man suggestion that members discussed

And one alleged teacher told us he was already videoing his classes and that was how he did it

Conservatives informed you that there is no law against showing students faces

But if it bothers you software can easily blur their faces out
You keep putting out that bullshit! What software? How much does it cost?

That completely defeats the purpose in having the cameras, doesn't it?

It exists only in your overactive and paranoid imagination.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Fuck off
Ok well I agree with you about that. I’ve seen a few bad apples out there who aren’t held accountable and pretty much can’t be fired. But that is a desperate issue. Having parents tune in and watch classes is not a solution to that. In fact it will make the clogged up bureaucracy even worse and more energy will go into unions and lawsuits and parental conflicts than actually educating the kids.

classes are taught with an approved curriculum and text books. Parents have every opportunity to see what those are. They have every opportunity to talk about what was learned in class with their kids after school, help with homework and other assignments, and they can always meet with teachers to discuss any issues or questions they might have. Issues can also be taken up with the school board. That’s the correct process to take. Not classroom TV for parental critique

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

I have a ton of valid arguments and I just gave them all. The arguments are so good they cannot be broken.

If you want to sit in and observe the teacher and/or your child for a short time, that can be accommodated. That's different than having access to all the kids at all times.

For instance, please deal with what you would do with the children who cannot, by law, be photographed or videotaped. Go
I know of no such law pertaining to a child in a classroom.

READ

There is no such law

Perhaps when you learn to read, you will see you just lied,
There is no law idiot. If there was then all the schools with cameras currently in the classroom would be in deep shit.

I get it though. You're another one of the know it alls who think they know everything.

Cite the LAW or STFU

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
So it's fine to put cameras on Police...but not fine to put them on the people we entrust with teaching our impressionable children? Are you shitting me? What possible reason would teachers have for not wanting parents to see what it is that they do in their classrooms?

Or maybe they are concerned about expanding our Orwellian surveillance state.
Leftists are the ones doing it.
The right has no less guilt than the left when it comes to bigger government. The difference is the left is honest about it. You guys lie about it.
Sorry but I don't lie. I don't want a bigger government nor do I want cameras everywhere. If the schools are so bad you need cameras in the classroom, what is really needed is to trash it all and start from scratch. Cameras will only waste money without fixing the problem.
The schools aren’t so bad that cameras are needed in classrooms. Tucker Propagandipshitcarlson just tossed that idea out there and the idiots echoed. It’s the pushback against the huge threat of CRT that nobody actually knows anything about. It’s the product of fake news drama.

~~~~~~
Surveillance cameras can offer quality security assurance and ensure that teachers are teaching their students the three "R's". Parents of school going kids are often found disturbed with the rising number of incidents of classroom violence and now students being taught CRT. This menace can be handled adequately when the classroom is under the pair of monitoring eyes!
Who do you honestly think will be watching it? Mom who is over an hour away by commute? Dad who interrupts his management meeting because it is time for his kid to study math?

There are no federal laws regarding electronic surveillance of school employees per se. ... For example, courts have ruled that video cameras are permissible in common areas of the school, such as hallways, classrooms and libraries, where privacy is not reasonably expected.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
CRT = accurate history.
Then why not allow cameras in the classrooms where this "accurate history" is being taught?
Why don't you get off your fat ass and visit the classroom to see what is being taught?

I find it amusing that we have so called teachers in this thread that claim to know THE LAW about cameras in the classroom yet none of them can provide a link to such laws. On the other hand I have provided links and evidence that no such law exists yet they persist.

What yall trying to hide?

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:
So it's fine to put cameras on Police...but not fine to put them on the people we entrust with teaching our impressionable children? Are you shitting me? What possible reason would teachers have for not wanting parents to see what it is that they do in their classrooms?
How are the cameras on police? Body cams do not show the police officer, but what he or she sees, and it is not broadcast for your perverse entertainment.

More child abuse happens in homes than in schools. A lot happens in churches too......maybe a camera or two in churches....................... :eusa_think:
You are deflecting from the topic and we all know why.

You know teaching CRT to children is wrong and abusive.
Get your LOCAL school board to do away with it. Simple f-ing solution!

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

The only real solution: get your kids out of the state schools.
Schools are not run by states, but local school boards.

. How you are going to blur faces out on a live feed?
Blurring the children's faces is your demand, but its not a legal requirement

But if you insist there software that can accomplish it

Here is just one company that offers it:

Hey shit for brains! Try reading the first sentence in your link and tell me why that would not work.

My God, can you pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel?

Forum List

Back