Leftists celebrate white Trump supporters being killed in Las Vegas

Fake Russian account...Mindwars

DLIzipfVoAEQ3w5.jpg:large
fake - possible.

but why russian? just cause?

They have an interest, and they've been caught doing it a lot.
so paul horner was russian?

don't let desire get ahead of common sense.

The Russians want division and confusion... Twitter was in Washington last week confirming that they have not been able to do much to stop these accounts due to a real name is not required.
and i can think of a lot of bored people just trolling to see who / what they can get. and if they have no idea who is doing it, how can you say RUSSIANS when you just said "no one knows" - unless it's to fit how you feel about things and that's the "problem" i keep talking about.

Why did you say it is probably a Bitch...haaa... ?

You love to point , yet fail to see that you are doing the same thing.

Like you said a troll is a troll. It came to mind with the Russian trolling problem they talked about last week. Opening all of these fake account to give people the wrong information.

"Soon as I heard it was country music, I felt relief. White people shooting white people isn't terror...it's community outreach." - Liberal Greg Morelli on twitter

I dont believe the ISIS claims for a minute.

We'll find out it was a left-wing Trump hater who saw these people as Trump voters.

The White House says the president and first lady will hold a moment of silence on the South Lawn at 2:45.

ALEX JONES PREDICTED VEGAS ATTACK ON FRIDAY
Jones predicted a mass terror attack to be pinned on a right wing patsy

I didn't say that it was "the Russians". It could be, though.
Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.
“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.
Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”
Geftman-Gold is presumably referring to Sandy Hook, which occurred in Newtown, Connecticut back in 2012. A 20-year-old gunman, Adam Lanza, killed 20 children and six adults during the tragic event that sparked intense political debates regarding gun control.

Top CBS lawyer: No sympathy for Vegas vics, 'probably Republicans'

Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.
“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.
Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”
Geftman-Gold is presumably referring to Sandy Hook, which occurred in Newtown, Connecticut back in 2012. A 20-year-old gunman, Adam Lanza, killed 20 children and six adults during the tragic event that sparked intense political debates regarding gun control.

Her comments are no more or less repugnant than hundreds of posts made this morning blaming it on liberals.

Her comments are no more or less repugnant than hundreds of posts made this morning blaming it on liberals.
But they aren't VP's for a company with a FCC license that's supposed to be politically unbiased.

A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

View attachment 152362
Leftists Celebrate “White Trump Supporters” Being Killed in Las Vegas Massacre
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet there are some on here who are doing the same thing.

Damn it, Leftist killing and harming Trumpanzees. Call PETA and let them know that these animals are being mistreated.

Damn it, Leftist killing and harming Trumpanzees. Call PETA and let them know that these animals are being mistreated.
Just like a leftard; assuming that country music fans are Trump supporters and therefore it justifies murdering them.

Thank Gawd your kind is evaporating.

Just like a leftard; assuming that country music fans are Trump supporters and therefore it justifies murdering them.

Thank Gawd your kind is evaporating.

Wait until the Country goes under these leftist losers will be fully vaporized. Esp. since they think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy, and strongly believe the Government will rush in and save them lmfao.

Only morons still not know the true purpose of lefts - the death of white christian man. The more whites get killed the more happier are liberals.

fake - possible.

but why russian? just cause?

They have an interest, and they've been caught doing it a lot.
so paul horner was russian?

don't let desire get ahead of common sense.

The Russians want division and confusion... Twitter was in Washington last week confirming that they have not been able to do much to stop these accounts due to a real name is not required.
and i can think of a lot of bored people just trolling to see who / what they can get. and if they have no idea who is doing it, how can you say RUSSIANS when you just said "no one knows" - unless it's to fit how you feel about things and that's the "problem" i keep talking about.

Why did you say it is probably a Bitch...haaa... ?

You love to point , yet fail to see that you are doing the same thing.

Like you said a troll is a troll. It came to mind with the Russian trolling problem they talked about last week. Opening all of these fake account to give people the wrong information.

"or it could just be a bitch" - you may want to quote me if you're going to quote me.
now, if it *is* a real account, she is a bitch for posting that crap. in the context of the flow of the conversation i'm doing nothing but saying "if real, she's a bitch". how that ties into political beliefs is beyond me.

you're reading more into it than there is, but have fun.

Fake Russian account...Mindwars

DLIzipfVoAEQ3w5.jpg:large

Keep telling yourselves that. MSM loves it when they can dupe their sheep. So they can use that bs on " Everything and anything" they don't agree with nor want to believe.

I already debunked your Isis claim that you were spreading around...Stop trolling.

FBI special agent Rouse during news conference 5 minutes ago it was not ISIS..No Connection.
then what would it be if you assume "fake russian" accounts? why is one bit of "disinformation" trolling and yours is a logical guess?

Forum List

Back