Leftists celebrate white Trump supporters being killed in Las Vegas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

upload_2017-10-2_8-32-10.png

Leftists Celebrate “White Trump Supporters” Being Killed in Las Vegas Massacre
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet there are some on here who are doing the same thing.

A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

View attachment 152362
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That poster is a horrible person. No doubt about it.

Fake Russian account...Mindwars

DLIzipfVoAEQ3w5.jpg:large

Keep telling yourselves that. MSM loves it when they can dupe their sheep. So they can use that bs on " Everything and anything" they don't agree with nor want to believe.

fake - possible.

but why russian? just cause?

They have an interest, and they've been caught doing it a lot.
so paul horner was russian?

don't let desire get ahead of common sense.

The Russians want division and confusion... Twitter was in Washington last week confirming that they have not been able to do much to stop these accounts due to a real name is not required.

fake - possible.

I didn't say that it was "the Russians". It could be, though.

or it could just be a bitch. when i see things designed to get me to feel a certain way, i ignore them. in the end, a troll is a troll.

Keep telling yourselves that. MSM loves it when they can dupe their sheep. So they can use that bs on " Everything and anything" they don't agree with nor want to believe.

I already debunked your Isis claim that you were spreading around...Stop trolling.

FBI special agent Rouse during news conference 5 minutes ago it was not ISIS..No Connection.

fake - possible.

I didn't say that it was "the Russians". It could be, though.

or it could just be a bitch. when i see things designed to get me to feel a certain way, i ignore them. in the end, a troll is a troll.

You are correct.

View attachment 152362

That poster is a horrible person. No doubt about it.
Russians work to bring down this country in any way they can.

Still haven't figured out why Trump supporters like them. Maybe because they think the Russians can finish what the Confederates started. But we won't let that happen.

fake - possible.

The Russians want division and confusion... Twitter was in Washington last week confirming that they have not been able to do much to stop these accounts due to a real name is not required.
and i can think of a lot of bored people just trolling to see who / what they can get. and if they have no idea who is doing it, how can you say RUSSIANS when you just said "no one knows" - unless it's to fit how you feel about things and that's the "problem" i keep talking about.

Outrageous: CBS Lawyer Hayley Gold says she's NOT even sympathetic to Las Vegas mass shooting bc Country Music fans are often GOP Gun Toters!

DLJVqVkUIAAq4mm.jpg

fake - possible.

and i can think of a lot of bored people just trolling to see who / what they can get. and if they have no idea who is doing it, how can you say RUSSIANS when you just said "no one knows" - unless it's to fit how you feel about things and that's the "problem" i keep talking about.
Use that same logic and explain how you know its not russians?

Forum List

Back