Leftists celebrate white Trump supporters being killed in Las Vegas

A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

View attachment 152362
Leftists Celebrate “White Trump Supporters” Being Killed in Las Vegas Massacre
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet there are some on here who are doing the same thing.
I read a post here where a great merkan hoped that all the victims were liberals.

upload_2017-10-2_11-13-24.png

Matthew Kick on Twitter

They have an interest, and they've been caught doing it a lot.
so paul horner was russian?

don't let desire get ahead of common sense.

The Russians want division and confusion... Twitter was in Washington last week confirming that they have not been able to do much to stop these accounts due to a real name is not required.
and i can think of a lot of bored people just trolling to see who / what they can get. and if they have no idea who is doing it, how can you say RUSSIANS when you just said "no one knows" - unless it's to fit how you feel about things and that's the "problem" i keep talking about.

Why did you say it is probably a Bitch...haaa... ?

You love to point , yet fail to see that you are doing the same thing.

Like you said a troll is a troll. It came to mind with the Russian trolling problem they talked about last week. Opening all of these fake account to give people the wrong information.

"or it could just be a bitch" - you may want to quote me if you're going to quote me.
now, if it *is* a real account, she is a bitch for posting that crap. in the context of the flow of the conversation i'm doing nothing but saying "if real, she's a bitch". how that ties into political beliefs is beyond me.

you're reading more into it than there is, but have fun.

Iceberg what if it were a Bastard... just stop with the double standard hype.

A leftist teacher celebrated the horrific massacre in Las Vegas because many of the victims are likely to have been “white Trump supporters”.

An anti-Trump activist with the Twitter name ‘Ann #TheResistance’ who is also a teacher reacted to the deadliest mass shooting in American history by tweeting, “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only Trumptards died!

View attachment 152362
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She would feel a lot better if it was one of her kids at the concert that were killed....Really, freaky bitches like that have glee for death...

Last edited:
so paul horner was russian?

don't let desire get ahead of common sense.

The Russians want division and confusion... Twitter was in Washington last week confirming that they have not been able to do much to stop these accounts due to a real name is not required.
and i can think of a lot of bored people just trolling to see who / what they can get. and if they have no idea who is doing it, how can you say RUSSIANS when you just said "no one knows" - unless it's to fit how you feel about things and that's the "problem" i keep talking about.

Like you said a troll is a troll. It came to mind with the Russian trolling problem they talked about last week. Opening all of these fake account to give people the wrong information.

"or it could just be a bitch" - you may want to quote me if you're going to quote me.
now, if it *is* a real account, she is a bitch for posting that crap. in the context of the flow of the conversation i'm doing nothing but saying "if real, she's a bitch". how that ties into political beliefs is beyond me.

then it's a bastard. i chose bitch because - AS I SAID - if a *real* account it appears to be a *HER*. and - IF A REAL ACCOUNT then i am not speculating anything about who she is, if it's a fake russian account or the like.

you're the one doing the speculation on it being a russian account. all i said was "if real, it's just some bitch spouting hate".

i have no idea where you're coming from other than you got mad at me and now choose to twist up what i say, but hey - have fun.

View attachment 152362

As the leftist cult attacks what is said in the article gives excellent proof how they are and how they act, it also shows they can't stand their little fabricated spewed bs of tolerance , love, peace, and acceptance of all is nothing more than BS lies.

They attack what they can't stand getting caught supporting the losers who act this way , they can't stand they are the very genetic makeup of lunatics like this.

They see themselves in these LEFTIST who go on killing sprees as the MSM always tries to spin it some right winged, gun owner did it, LMFAO they love it when that happens and think grabbing an article from CNN or HUFFSPOST, proves it was a right winger nut job OMFG the irony of stupidity.

Just wow. What a worthless, inconsiderate, dirty animal.

Top CBS lawyer: No sympathy for Vegas victims, 'probably Republicans'

A top lawyer for CBS said she is “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the tragic mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas late Sunday night.

Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

Geftman-Gold is presumably referring to Sandy Hook, which occurred in Newtown, Connecticut back in 2012. A 20-year-old gunman, Adam Lanza, killed 20 children and six adults during the tragic event that sparked intense political debates regarding gun control.

Geftman-Gold does not work directly with the network’s news division. According to her LinkedIn bio, Geftman-Gold has worked at CBS since September 2016 and graduated from Columbia University law school in 2000.

“CBS is looking into the matter,” a company spokeswoman told Fox News.

View attachment 152362

Fire it NOW!

Only morons still not know the true purpose of lefts - the death of white christian man. The more whites get killed the more happier are liberals.
I'm only happy if they kill off more inbred conservative whites.

And white conservatives will be more happy if monkeys go to Africa back.
They would be happy if whites went to Africa back? Where is that at?

If she's still employed at 5pm EST today then CBS must immediately be classified as a terrorist organization. All CBS employees put on a no-fly list and all their personal assets confiscated. After a through, even excruciatingly so, investigation consideration might be given to returning the assets. But no getting off that no-fly list - just can't afford to take the chance.

RussianWNJ's Celebrate phony story they post about leftest being picked up by the moroonies at Mind Wars.

then it's a bastard. i chose bitch because - AS I SAID - if a *real* account it appears to be a *HER*. and - IF A REAL ACCOUNT then i am not speculating anything about who she is, if it's a fake russian account or the like.

you're the one doing the speculation on it being a russian account. all i said was "if real, it's just some bitch spouting hate".

i have no idea where you're coming from other than you got mad at me and now choose to twist up what i say, but hey - have fun.

Actually who ever it is ,I hope they loose their job. I am not mad at you.. and when I first saw her comment I thought what a bitch too..then I started reading the comment and thought that it certainly could be as divisive the comment is. Just hard to believe that a real person would think that way.

Actually who ever it is ,I hope they loose their job. I am not mad at you.. and when I first saw her comment I thought what a bitch too..then I started reading the comment and thought that it certainly could be as divisive the comment is. Just hard to believe that a real person would think that way.

understood. these times are tense enough w/o us just getting mad at each other for the sake of proving points none of us really care about in the end. if lately i've been on edge to you - apologies; not my intent to make people enemies out of just a bad time trying to communicate a point.

all i was really trying to say here is if a fake account, who knows who put it up. if a real account, she's a bitch. nothing more really.

when i read things like that - like most i'll wonder how people can think or feel that way. in the end, it likely is fake and someone just bored and thinks it's funny.

View attachment 152362

That poster is a horrible person. No doubt about it.
Russians work to bring down this country in any way they can.

Still haven't figured out why Trump supporters like them. Maybe because they think the Russians can finish what the Confederates started. But we won't let that happen.
Seems like you liked them one time also. I know you did because you do as your told, by the Democrat party.
hillary-lavrov.jpg

Forum List

Back