Leftists and Islamists cheer as Notre Dame burns, Buzzfeed tries to cover it up

The map above fails to show Somalian Minneapolis for Trump and the congresswoman. Crusade?
:rolleyes: psycho

Drop a MOAB on mecca. Watch them bawl.

I think that doing that would make things 1000 times more crazy. I used to think dropping a bomb on Mecca was a good idea but then I thought about the ramifications of that and realised it would not be a good situation.

Meh I'm sick of muslims whining.

Well yes I agree, I am thinking though of the situation in ALL Western nations that would happen if a bomb was dropped on Mecca and it's a situation that I think NO Western nation would have the ability to deal with. There are other ways, what they are I am not sure, but there IS going to be at some point a less catastrophic way than dropping a bomb on Mecca for Western nations to deal with these savages.

Me thinks a new Crusade is in order
It's coming. I guarantee it.

BTW, the "Crusade" is by ISLAM. We just react to their crusade

Twitter and YouTube struggled to take down conspiracy theories being pushed by both anonymous accounts and verified white nationalists who spread Islamophobic theories about the disaster.

Images and videos of the flaming cathedral spread quickly across social media and were quickly seized upon to push Islamophobic narratives that have flourished in far-right politics around the world in recent years. Those sentiments then made their way to more mainstream conservative pundits, who questioned whether the fire had been set on purpose.

Some anonymous users used editing software to push conspiracy theories on YouTube and Twitter, and their accounts remained active on the platforms — despite repeated debunkings and reports on the platform. One video on YouTube, viewed 40,000 times, superimposes audio of a man yelling “Allahu Akbar” (Arabic for "God is great") over a video of the Notre Dame fire. The audio comes from a years-old video, which is the first result when a user searches for “Allahu Akbar Scream” in Google.

“They’re committed to getting more white people to white nationalism, and fanning the flames of Islamophobia is helpful,”

Notre Dame Cathedral fire spurs Islamophobic conspiracy theories on social media

sounds like usmb's very own loosey spamilton :eusa_clap:
An ISIS Plot to Blow Up Notre Dame Cathedral—and Rule the World?

Notre-Dame de Paris bombing attempt - Wikipedia

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/france-muslim-girl-in-search-of-love-plotted-to-blow-up-car-packed-with-gas-canisters-near-notre-dame-cathedral

I think that doing that would make things 1000 times more crazy. I used to think dropping a bomb on Mecca was a good idea but then I thought about the ramifications of that and realised it would not be a good situation.

Meh I'm sick of muslims whining.

Well yes I agree, I am thinking though of the situation in ALL Western nations that would happen if a bomb was dropped on Mecca and it's a situation that I think NO Western nation would have the ability to deal with. There are other ways, what they are I am not sure, but there IS going to be at some point a less catastrophic way than dropping a bomb on Mecca for Western nations to deal with these savages.

Me thinks a new Crusade is in order

That would be more constructive for Western nations than having for eg. four suicide attacks happening in ALL Western nations EVERY day for many years. We know there are Sleeper Cells EVERYWHERE in the West, including many in America and look at Texas Sassy you have Islamic Jihad, Al Qaeda, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood and Hezbollah:

TERROR%20USA.jpg

My money is on Texans. I married one, they don't play

I have friends in Haifa, I've posted about them several times at this forum. So this all occur before I knew them. But in their house in Haifa is a photograph on the wall of a young man, my friends brother and they told me that he's dead and I ask what happened and they said one day he was out with his girlfriend in I think Tel Aviv, he carried a gun and they saw a man and my friends brother thought there was something not right about how he was conducting himself and he was walking towards a crowd of peoples who were doing I do not know, having coffee outside a restaurant or whatever, and my friends brother CORRECTLY guessed this strange man was potentially wearing a suicide vest and so he shot at him with his gun and at the SAME time the man had pressed the button and blew himself up killing many innocents including my friends brother and his girlfriend. When this was I did not ask, it was before I knew them and I did not to ask any other questions because in that situation I do not think it's a good idea to do that.

The moral of this though is that guns will not protect you against suicide bombers.

Twitter and YouTube struggled to take down conspiracy theories being pushed by both anonymous accounts and verified white nationalists who spread Islamophobic theories about the disaster.

Images and videos of the flaming cathedral spread quickly across social media and were quickly seized upon to push Islamophobic narratives that have flourished in far-right politics around the world in recent years. Those sentiments then made their way to more mainstream conservative pundits, who questioned whether the fire had been set on purpose.

Some anonymous users used editing software to push conspiracy theories on YouTube and Twitter, and their accounts remained active on the platforms — despite repeated debunkings and reports on the platform. One video on YouTube, viewed 40,000 times, superimposes audio of a man yelling “Allahu Akbar” (Arabic for "God is great") over a video of the Notre Dame fire. The audio comes from a years-old video, which is the first result when a user searches for “Allahu Akbar Scream” in Google.

“They’re committed to getting more white people to white nationalism, and fanning the flames of Islamophobia is helpful,”

Notre Dame Cathedral fire spurs Islamophobic conspiracy theories on social media

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/france-muslim-girl-in-search-of-love-plotted-to-blow-up-car-packed-with-gas-canisters-near-notre-dame-cathedral
3 year old stories....:71:

Divide and conquer.

I haven't looked deeper into this story yet, but it sounds to me like certain people behind the scenes want WWIII. What better way to do that than to foment anger, hate, fear and suspicion between different groups. That's something the enemy (the real enemy, read Ephesians 6:12) would do. I for one refuse to participate.

Who is surprised? No one should be. Some Muslims have even commented that they are sad that there were no casualties. And as usual, the enemy of the people tries to cover up the fact with the usual fake news tactics.

Good to see their true views on display again. Never gets old documenting their idiocy.

This is why we need a fucking war.

Not b/c of the muzzie shit. They are subhuman filth and such is expected.

The outright getting in bed with this filth and running defense for that shit is unforgivable and we need to rif the world of those who do so.

War.

Civil war.

If you hate this Country so much that you want Civil War, get the fuck out asshole.

Yes we can they are the Leftists Islamic Pets who like to throw Homos like YOU off rooftops.

3 year old stories....:71:
First time, if you don't succeed. Try Try again and again.

The 1993 World Trade Center bombing was a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, carried out on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,336 lb (606 kg) urea nitratehydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to send the North Tower (Tower 1) crashing into the South Tower (Tower 2), bringing both towers down and killing tens of thousands of people.[2][3] It failed to do so but killed six people and injured over a thousand.[4]

The attack was planned by a group of terrorists including Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin, and Ahmed Ajaj. They received financing from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Yousef's uncle. In March 1994, four men were convicted of carrying out the bombing: Abouhalima, Ajaj, Ayyad, and Salameh. The charges included conspiracy, explosive destruction of property, and interstate transportation of explosives. In November 1997, two more were convicted: Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the bombings, and Eyad Ismoil, who drove the truck carrying the bomb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

Forum List

Back