Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Did anyone ever think that the reason a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER?

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.
Curious if this was an actual KKK member and Trump supporters are as racist as the left would have us believe wouldn't the crowd turn on the black man ?
Not if he is a known uncle tom. Once he has passed the the approval of the racist Trump supporters as a boot licker they would keep him around as a token. Much like they did with Carson.

By the looks of that video, I'd bet he wouldn't like you calling him an Uncle Tom. Probably kick your little ass all over the stadium.
Doesnt matter what he wouldnt like. All he would do is go tell his master I was there and ask if he did good.

Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

trump-supporter-beat-down.jpg

Video: Frank Thorp V on Twitter

I noticed the cops still arrested the Black guy for putting hands on the white guy. I bet they told him not to get too uppity and think he was better than a white man just because he supported Trump. :laugh:

Watch the media IGNORE this one unlike the last white on black one.

A white liberal dressed as a Klansman....gets his ass whipped by a BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER.

The media is sobbing over a bottle of liquor over this one.
Where is the evidence that the person who got beat was dressed as a klansman?

Their white hoods in the video.
If you would actually watch a video of the event, you would know that the guy that gets beaten up did not have a hood on. I actually wouldn't have an issue with a black guy beating the shit out of the girl with the hood on, but he beats the crap outta the guy wearing the America jacket instead.
That is what I saw in another video. There was a girl in a red and white shirt with a klan like hood, but the guy who got beat was wearing an American flag shirt or jacket and did not have a white hood on his head.

Watch the media IGNORE this one unlike the last white on black one.

A white liberal dressed as a Klansman....gets his ass whipped by a BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER.

The media is sobbing over a bottle of liquor over this one.
Where is the evidence that the person who got beat was dressed as a klansman?

Their white hoods in the video.
If you would actually watch a video of the event, you would know that the guy that gets beaten up did not have a hood on. I actually wouldn't have an issue with a black guy beating the shit out of the girl with the hood on, but he beats the crap outta the guy wearing the America jacket instead.
That is what I saw in another video. There was a girl in a red and white shirt with a klan like hood, but the guy who got beat was wearing an American flag shirt or jacket and did not have a white hood on his head.
Maybe he knocked the hood off before beating the guy?

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.
More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
The Old Uncle Tom BS. Knew that was coming
You should have known he was an uncle tom the moment the OP said he was a Trump supporter.
Thats bullshit and a leftist ploy to marginalize someone who doesn't believe the way they are expected to. Get over it more and more Black people are seeing that the democratic party hasn't done jack for the Black community ever,
Who said anything about the democratic party? I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out.
But its a Democratic Party time honored and repugnant tradition to accuse any Black person who doesn't follow Leftist dogma of being an Uncle Tom. You didn't have to mention party affiliation because its not that hard to figure out exactly where your coming from.

More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
You should have known he was an uncle tom the moment the OP said he was a Trump supporter.
Thats bullshit and a leftist ploy to marginalize someone who doesn't believe the way they are expected to. Get over it more and more Black people are seeing that the democratic party hasn't done jack for the Black community ever,
Who said anything about the democratic party? I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out.
But its a Democratic Party time honored and repugnant tradition to accuse any Black person who doesn't follow Leftist dogma of being an Uncle Tom. You didn't have to mention party affiliation because its not that hard to figure out exactly where your coming from.
Not my fault the Dems agree with me. I'm a registered independent so obviously you once again dont know what youre talking about but I have grown used to your childlike mistakes such as your many wrong assumptions.

Ah, Uncle Tom gets arrested? Happy days...

Why this need of yours to insult black people? you have some evidence he was an "Uncle TOM" is that even a relevant term ? and you know that guy was a Trump supporter? maybe he just showed up for the specticle , you have no idea

If he was a Trump supporter of course he is an uncle tom.

Why this need of yours to insult black people? you have some evidence he was an "Uncle TOM" is that even a relevant term ? and you know that guy was a Trump supporter? maybe he just showed up for the specticle , you have no idea

****** be jailing tonight but hey, Trump hates Beaners more than ******* he says so why not join up.

Tell us, do you approve of what he did? If you do, it's a criminal act, then you're a Trump supporters, like Uncle Tom and his One Phone Call here.

But I cant tell from the video who the hell he is or what his political affiliation is. Showing up to a rally doesnt mean all that much. He was there and he kicked some guys ass. He didnt look like a boot licker to me, so why people dumping on him ? He could have been a Trump supporter, its a good possibility but who a man decides to vote for every 4 years hardly sums up who someone is as a person. Obviously it does to you, I just cant agree with that

Registered
Not my fault the Dems agree with me. I'm a registered independent so obviously you once again dont know what youre talking about but I have grown used to your childlike mistakes such as your many wrong assumptions.
Registered independent ? So when the media trumpets the percentage of Black people who vote for Hillary will you call them uncle tom's.

Yeah .... revise that first sentence. I have no idea what you're asking.

You're right. I left a portion off of that first sentence.

Let me restate......................

Did anyone ever think the reason that a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER was because of the history behind those two groups.

I mean...................KKK members used to hang people like the black man just for fun.

Even if he was a loyal Trump supporter, he may have been upset that someone like that showed up where he was.

And............truth be told................based on the history, I really don't blame him. If I was black and someone showed up in a KKK outfit, I'd probably want to kick his ass as well.

I mean, I'm white, and I think that the KKK needs to go away permanently.

Nawww.. You're not giving the actors enough credit. OR the black guy who I'm CERTAIN assessed the situation completely correctly. HE KNOWS the difference between mindless leftists doing street theatre and REAL KKK members.

The fact that these clueless leftists would even THINK of putting on a hood in front of a black guy just made him angrier.. STUPID ALWAYS makes you angrier..

Registered
Registered independent ? So when the media trumpets the percentage of Black people who vote for Hillary will you call them uncle tom's.
No. I will call them Black people. Voting for Trump would make them uncle toms. Voting for Hillary would be a step up but not by much.

I noticed the cops still arrested the Black guy for putting hands on the white guy. I bet they told him not to get too uppity and think he was better than a white man just because he supported Trump. :laugh:

We can HOPE that they came back for the hood-winkers. They'll be a defense fund for "your" guy tomorrow. Just you watch....

But I cant tell from the video who the hell he is or what his political affiliation is. Showing up to a rally doesnt mean all that much. He was there and he kicked some guys ass. He didnt look like a boot licker to me, so why people dumping on him ? He could have been a Trump supporter, its a good possibility but who a man decides to vote for every 4 years hardly sums up who someone is as a person. Obviously it does to you, I just cant agree with that

Thats why I said if. If that was a Trump rally and he was there as a supporter he is obviously a uncle tom. There is a fundamental truth that he is a uncle tom by being Black and supporting Trump no matter his other qualities or lack thereof. Hey may have not appeared to be a boot licker to you but you are obviously not Black so I could see how you would make that mistake.

We can HOPE that they came back for the hood-winkers. They'll be a defense fund for "your" guy tomorrow. Just you watch....

Pretty sure there will be after he spends a night in the pokey to reinforce the point that he is still a Black guy. The message is clear. If youre Black and you touch a white person even with your face like the other Black guy did, the cops will immediately swarm and arrest you.

Pretty sure there will be after he spends a night in the pokey to reinforce the point that he is still a Black guy. The message is clear. If youre Black and you touch a white person even with your face like the other Black guy did, the cops will immediately swarm and arrest you.

So you don't give him credit for calculating before hand that "THIS is worth a couple days of my life" ???

What are you? A racist or something? I think he did the math...

So you don't give him credit for calculating before hand that "THIS is worth a couple days of my life" ???

What are you? A racist or something? I think he did the math...

Right now he is probably in a state of confusion like most uncle toms. This dynamic existed way back in slavery when the uncle toms would sometime get bold and talk harshly to a white abolitionist. Even though the slave master was glad for the uncle toms loyalty he would still have to whip the uncle tom just to set a precedence. Just a few keloid scars on his back that the uncle tom wore as a badge of pride.

Forum List

Back