AZ Trump protest: Cop shrugs as jeep plows through leftist protestors!! HAHA!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What a wonderful moment. Jeep plows through leftist blocking highway. Cop just shrugs as the leftists scream and demand their right to block a highway be honored hahaha!

Sgt Shrug!! National hero!

According to news reports, the Chinese guy who stood in front of the tanks, disappeared and was never heard from again and the protesters were eventually gunned down. Big difference. As for the protesters, they have the right to stand on the side of the road with their picket signs, scream and foam at the mouth, but not to impede transportation on public roads.
Even commies have more humanity

Protesters have a right to pro-actively or passively protest, and the people they're protesting against have the right to pro-actively or passively ignore them. I bet that jeep driver was having a blast. Good for him blowing passed those idiots.
Yeah, the protesters can be proactive, but again, they cannot impede traffic, hence, the blocking vehicles were towed off and some protesters arrested.

Even commies have more humanity

The Chinese murdered that protester.(Quite likely) Yeah; so much for lefty humanity. Now get off the f'ing road!!

There are several conflicting stories about what happened to him after the demonstration. In a speech to the President's Club in 1999, Bruce Herschensohn, former deputy special assistant to President Richard Nixon, reported that he was executed 14 days later; other sources say he was executed by firing squad a few months after the Tiananmen Square protests.[8

Tank Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greg

What a wonderful moment. Jeep plows through leftist blocking highway. Cop just shrugs as the leftists scream and demand their right to block a highway be honored hahaha!

Sgt Shrug!! National hero!

That looks to be a map of South and North Korea painted on the hood of the jeep. Now the Korean nationals are getting involved, who next?

I felt like driving out there and punching these stupid protesters in their faces.

What if there were people with emergencies that needed to get through? They blocked both entrances. With no regard to any consequence to innocent people. Just totally into themselves and their brainwashed bloodlust. If I'm ever stuck in traffic because of assholes like them, I will get out and physically remove them, so I can pass. If they're chained to their car, they better move underneath as I pass.

Forum List

Back