Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

trump-supporter-beat-down.jpg

Video: Frank Thorp V on Twitter

Last edited:
Did anyone ever think that the reason a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER?

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.

Yeah .... revise that first sentence. I have no idea what you're asking.

I think that there has been a bit of bad blood between those two groups, even before Trump became a candidate.

You're right. I left a portion off of that first sentence.

Let me restate......................

Did anyone ever think the reason that a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER was because of the history behind those two groups.

I mean...................KKK members used to hang people like the black man just for fun.

Even if he was a loyal Trump supporter, he may have been upset that someone like that showed up where he was.

And............truth be told................based on the history, I really don't blame him. If I was black and someone showed up in a KKK outfit, I'd probably want to kick his ass as well.

I mean, I'm white, and I think that the KKK needs to go away permanently.

You're right. I left a portion off of that first sentence.

Let me restate......................

Did anyone ever think the reason that a BLACK man attacked a KKK MEMBER was because of the history behind those two groups.

I mean...................KKK members used to hang people like the black man just for fun.

Even if he was a loyal Trump supporter, he may have been upset that someone like that showed up where he was.

And............truth be told................based on the history, I really don't blame him. If I was black and someone showed up in a KKK outfit, I'd probably want to kick his ass as well.

I mean, I'm white, and I think that the KKK needs to go away permanently.

I'm fairly certain he knew that it was a leftist making a false political statement.

I didn't see the person who got hit. What makes people think he or she was a KKK member. I saw a girl behind the guy who got hit had on a goofy hat, but it wasn't a klan hat. It didn't cover her face.

More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.

Curious if this was an actual KKK member and Trump supporters are as racist as the left would have us believe wouldn't the crowd turn on the black man ?

Watch the media IGNORE this one unlike the last white on black one.

A white liberal dressed as a Klansman....gets his ass whipped by a BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER.

The media is sobbing over a bottle of liquor over this one.

More likely he was doing the uncle tom and was sicced on the leftist. If it had been a true KKK member he would have been asking the guy to pat him on the head.
The Old Uncle Tom BS. Knew that was coming

Curious if this was an actual KKK member and Trump supporters are as racist as the left would have us believe wouldn't the crowd turn on the black man ?
Not if he is a known uncle tom. Once he has passed the the approval of the racist Trump supporters as a boot licker they would keep him around as a token. Much like they did with Carson.

You should have known he was an uncle tom the moment the OP said he was a Trump supporter.

A white liberal dressed as a Klansman....gets his ass whipped by a BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Where is the evidence that the person who got beat was dressed as a klansman?

Their white hoods in the video.

You should have known he was an uncle tom the moment the OP said he was a Trump supporter.
Thats bullshit and a leftist ploy to marginalize someone who doesn't believe the way they are expected to. Get over it more and more Black people are seeing that the democratic party hasn't done jack for the Black community ever,

Thats bullshit and a leftist ploy to marginalize someone who doesn't believe the way they are expected to. Get over it more and more Black people are seeing that the democratic party hasn't done jack for the Black community ever,
Who said anything about the democratic party? I just said if you are Black and you support Trump you are a uncle tom. Its not that hard to figure out.

Not if he is a known uncle tom. Once he has passed the the approval of the racist Trump supporters as a boot licker they would keep him around as a token. Much like they did with Carson.

By the looks of that video, I'd bet he wouldn't like you calling him an Uncle Tom. Probably kick your little ass all over the stadium.

Their white hoods in the video.
If you would actually watch a video of the event, you would know that the guy that gets beaten up did not have a hood on. I actually wouldn't have an issue with a black guy beating the shit out of the girl with the hood on, but he beats the crap outta the guy wearing the America jacket instead.

Forum List

Back