Leftist reporter arrested for making threats against Jewish Centers - SHOCKER

At 20 years old I expected to be held accountable for my actions.
She is 20 years old. Or is that still a child in your eyes?
It is sad to see a young life ruined.

BUt her intent was to cause great harm to this nation. She did so by desecrating graves.

If the evidence can show guilt, she needs a serious punishment.
For spray painting three gravestones next to the road? The cemetery superintendent didn't even think it was anti-Semitic--just some kids out acting stupid. This was not the crew that tipped 100+ stones in Philly or that other place.

Ah, I was thinking it was the 100+ stones. Three is "better" than 100.

But her intent was very poisonous and destructive. She was actively working to tear this nation apart.

I'm not sure what the recommended penalty for desecrating a grave is, but she should be hit towards the maximum because her motives were very vile.
I think they should make her scrub the stones and then spend her weekends raking and moving the lawn or whatever needs to be done. Of course, family members wanted to get that shit off their family member's gravestone so they didn't wait for the little hooligans to get caught. That kind of garbage doesn't sound like Antifa's M.O., though. I don't think.
There's an unnamed 16 year old, too. And 20 is young to me. LOL

Yet another Democrat talking point lie dies a painful death.

The FBI arrested a 31-year-old Missouri man Friday and charged him in connection with a wave of threats against Jewish community centers as part of a bizarre cyberstalking scheme to retaliate against a former girlfriend, federal prosecutors allege.

Juan Thompson, who was picked up in St. Louis, is accused of making bomb threats against Jewish institutions in New York, including the Anti-Defamation League, and across the country, in the name of a woman described in court documents as a “former romantic interest.”

“Thompson’s alleged pattern of harassment not only involved the defamation of his female victim, but his threats intimidated an entire community,” FBI Assistant Director William Sweeney Jr., said Friday. The cyberstalking charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Missouri man charged in wave of bomb threats to Jewish community centers
Well, THAT goes against the theory the Trump HATERS have been pushing!

She posted stuff from red & black anarchists, that say they are part of antifa group.
Here is their site-
Red & Black Anarchists | Facebook
They say Trump isn't their president, posts of go kill the rich white, etc. they were part of the riots in CA

Any idea on background for this girl, other than that she is a sci-fi and fantasy fan?

BUt her intent was to cause great harm to this nation. She did so by desecrating graves.

For spray painting three gravestones next to the road? The cemetery superintendent didn't even think it was anti-Semitic--just some kids out acting stupid. This was not the crew that tipped 100+ stones in Philly or that other place.

But her intent was very poisonous and destructive. She was actively working to tear this nation apart.

I'm not sure what the recommended penalty for desecrating a grave is, but she should be hit towards the maximum because her motives were very vile.
I think they should make her scrub the stones and then spend her weekends raking and moving the lawn or whatever needs to be done. Of course, family members wanted to get that shit off their family member's gravestone so they didn't wait for the little hooligans to get caught. That kind of garbage doesn't sound like Antifa's M.O., though. I don't think.

Community service would be appropriate if this were just petty vandalism.

But her intent was to tear this nation apart by contributing to False Narrative of Trump being supported and/or supporting antisemetism and bigotry.

That is a serious intent to harm this nation as a whole.

A couple months of real time followed by a good stretch of parole, might wake her the fuck up.

At 20 years old I expected to be held accountable for my actions.

Depotoo, anyone desecrating graves or spray painting any kind of crap on anything deserves to be held accountable. Anti-Semitic stuff, or racist stuff, that's even worse. Don't think I'm "protecting" them. I just thought some people might be confusing them with the people who did massive damage at the two cemeteries last week, tipping 100+ stones in each, and I was attempting to clarify and keep it in perspective. If those were my kids, 20 or not they'd be getting an earful from me and any punishment I could possibly lay upon them, plus whatever the law might dish out. Actually, my kids wouldn't do something like that. I raised my kid better than that.

She posted stuff from red & black anarchists, that say they are part of antifa group.
Here is their site-
They say Trump isn't their president, posts of go kill the rich white, etc. they were part of the riots in CA

But her intent was to tear this nation apart by contributing to False Narrative of Trump being supported and/or supporting antisemetism and bigotry.

A couple months of real time followed by a good stretch of parole, might wake her the fuck up.
Where did this come from? Was it in her facebook page? That was taken down; I don't know what it said. Did she do this to "frame" Trump supporters? Or are you guessing that because she's Antifa and Antifa is (erroneously) connected with the left?

Are you familiar with Dissident Voice?

Where did this come from? Was it in her facebook page? That was taken down; I don't know what it said. Did she do this to "frame" Trump supporters? Or are you guessing that because she's Antifa and Antifa is (erroneously) connected with the left?

Stupid kids.

I was listening to something not too long ago. A judge in a case involving several juveniles who vandalized a Jewish center and spray painted swastikas on it. She imposed a great sentence rather than putting them through the juvenile justice system. They were given a selection of books to read - that dealt with various aspects of hate and intolerance - I can't remember the titles but they involved the holocaust, experiences being lgbt, A Raisin in the Sun, and others. They had to write reports on them. They also had to visit the Holocaust Museum, and do volunteer work with relevant organizations. It worked also because the parents were fully supportive - in fact they were horrified at what their kids had done.

The title of the thread is misleading.

There is zero evidence the guy is a muslim. ..... :cool:

Three threads were merged with another that was itself merged from 4 threads...so the title got lost.

But, going from the various titles the perpetrator is a black liberal commie muslim :cuckoo:

Yet another Democrat talking point lie dies a painful death.

The FBI arrested a 31-year-old Missouri man Friday and charged him in connection with a wave of threats against Jewish community centers as part of a bizarre cyberstalking scheme to retaliate against a former girlfriend, federal prosecutors allege.

Juan Thompson, who was picked up in St. Louis, is accused of making bomb threats against Jewish institutions in New York, including the Anti-Defamation League, and across the country, in the name of a woman described in court documents as a “former romantic interest.”

“Thompson’s alleged pattern of harassment not only involved the defamation of his female victim, but his threats intimidated an entire community,” FBI Assistant Director William Sweeney Jr., said Friday. The cyberstalking charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Missouri man charged in wave of bomb threats to Jewish community centers
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS SICK FREAK WILL ONLY GET 5 YEARS MAX!

Are you familiar with Dissident Voice?

No.

Three threads were merged with another that was itself merged from 4 threads...so the title got lost.

But, going from the various titles the perpetrator is a black liberal commie muslim :cuckoo:

it looks like it was my thread that was the 1st one posted, so I am the OP & this is my thread title

the guy referenced in my OP is most certainly black

he is also most certainly left leaning politically

he also got fired from his job as a reporter for making stories up

so the only thing that could be construed as "misleading" about this thread title is that maybe I should have said "Leftist EX reporter arrested..."

An old college friend of mine who happens to be Jewish & also disagrees with my politics went on a facebook rant yesterday about Trump's culpability in the Jewish attacks, basically talked about what a scumbag Trump is for daring to suggest that these attacks are being carried out by left wingers trying to make him & his supporters look bad

I believe that there are many on this forum that share the views expressed by my friend

so that is part of why the thread title was written like that

also, partisan bickering and "swipes" are the norm on this forum

so, there you have it...

Last edited:

it looks like it was my thread that was the 1st one posted, so I am the OP & this is my thread title

the guy referenced in my OP is most certainly black

he is also most certainly left leaning politically

he also go fired from his job as a reporter for making stories up

so the only thing that could be contrued as "misleading" about this thread title is that maybe I should have said "Leftis EX reporter arrested..."

An old college friend of mine who happens to be Jewish & also disagrees with my politics went on a facebook rant yesterday about Trump's culpability in the Jewish attacks, basically talked about what a scumbag Trump is for daring to suggest that these attacks are being carried out by left wingers trying to make him & his supporters look bad

I believe that there are many on this forum that share the views expressed by my friend

so that is part of why the thread title was written like that

also, partisan bickering and "swipes" are the norm on this forum

so, there you have it...

hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Here is their site-

Any idea on background for this girl, other than that she is a sci-fi and fantasy fan?

There were arrests in the cemetery vandalism in Indiana-
UPDATE: Arrests made in anti-Semitic gravestone vandalism in Scottsburg
This appears to be one of the perps
https://www.facebook.com/Demonicskittle/

There were arrests in the cemetery vandalism in Indiana-

about?lst=100015336881722:100002300613238:1488564117

Just heard it on the radio - roughly 100 threats made to Jewish organizations

So in one day, 10% accounted for

Great to see some good news, unfortunately, there are still plenty of leftist terrorists out there

Progress
Spray painting three cemetery stones doesn't really sound like Antifa. Just sayin.' They took down her facebook page, so I didn't see it, but I wonder if people are mixing her up with someone else? When the shooting in the Kansas bar happened, there was a thread here saying the perp and the victim were both Hispanic gang members, gave names and everything. Totally not.

The guy who tried framing his ex-girlfriend, who called in all the bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers? He's insane.

So is anti-Semitism a mental health condition? What does his sanity have to do with whether or not calling in bomb threats to Jewish organizations is anti-Semitic?

Brainwashed people shouldn't be allowed to jibber jabber senselessly.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS SICK FREAK WILL ONLY GET 5 YEARS MAX!

article says 5 years is the max for "cyber-stalking"

this guy is very likely to be charged with terroristic threats and "hate crimes" as well

he'll get much more than 5 years - book it

plus, even if they only charge him with the cyber stalking, it looks like they have him on at least 8 counts - we are already up to 40 years there, even without him being charged with other things

Forum List

Back