Trump was right: Jewish teen arrested for bomb threats to Jewish centers

Trump Was Right: Jewish Teen Arrested For Bomb Threats To Jewish Centers
President Trump was viciously attacked in February for suggesting the threats may have been a false flag to "make people look bad."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well imagine that , Trump couldn't possibly be right I mean it's all just pretend in the world of trendy's.

he probably already knew that the kid in Beersheba was UNDER SURVEILLANCE
by both Israeli and US intelligence agencies. AFTER-ALL----he is commander
in chief. I am waiting for an answer to my BURNING question-----why did the
US and Israel let it GO ON so long?. It is STILL not clear to me what the MOTIVE of the 19 year old AND his father was

It is STILL not clear to me what the MOTIVE of the 19 year old AND his father was
The answer is quite simple.

Jews live to play the role of victim. It's their major mission in life. They have been doing it for eons.

The jewish kid was just doing what comes naturally. .... :cool:

Last edited:
It is STILL not clear to me what the MOTIVE of the 19 year old AND his father was
The answer is quite simple.

Jews live to play the role of victim. It's their major mission in life. They have been doing it for eons.

The jewish kid was just doing what comes naturally. .... :cool:

there is ONE aspect of the bomb threats that is quite jewish-----no one
got killed----not even injured. Beyond the lack of casualty----the practice
of "calling-in" bomb threats has never before characterized jewish behavior.----
not nearly so much as 1400 years of rape and murder and pillage that is SO
KORANIC

Damn Jews

An odd statement.

How does that address the fact that these threats being made by a Jewish person completely supports Trump's opinion that they were "false flag" operations designed to smear him,

and NOT US bigots emboldened by Trump's victory?

Do you think that the President is owned an apology from all those who attacked him on that comment, now that he has been proved right?

Damn Jews

An odd statement.

How does that address the fact that these threats being made by a Jewish person completely supports Trump's opinion that they were "false flag" operations designed to smear him,

Do you think that the President is owned an apology from all those who attacked him on that comment, now that he has been proved right?

so far----based on information provided----there is nothing to support a motive
by the kid in Beersheba of "wanting to smear Trump" I am eager to know
just what motivated that stupid kid. be patient

Damn Jews

An odd statement.

The odds of it being an antisemite supporter of Donald Trump just dropped to near zero.

It was never likely. THat was complete fucking bullshit spread by bullshit artists.

All the noise on it in the media was pure "Fake new" spread by the press to undermine the President, not because there was ANY real reason to find it at all credible.

And now the Truth is coming out.

Time for those fuckers to apologize and to be told to stop their bullshit in the future.

An odd statement.

I just wanted to see how you dumb rubes would react. Testing if the contempt for Jews among the alt-right would come through.

So, you were hoping that one or maybe TWO, posters on this thread would give you an excuse to not deal with the fact that, once again, President Trump was completely right and those who you think are so much smarter than him, were wrong?

Even if you got what you wanted, it would not make the point that you seem to think it does.

Do you think that the Left and the Media, (but I repeat myself) owe the President an apology?

An odd statement.

I just wanted to see how you dumb rubes would react. Testing if the contempt for Jews among the alt-right would come through.

So, you were hoping that one or maybe TWO, posters on this thread would give you an excuse to not deal with the fact that, once again, President Trump was completely right and those who you think are so much smarter than him, were wrong?

Even if you got what you wanted, it would not make the point that you seem to think it does.

Do you think that the Left and the Media, (but I repeat myself) owe the President an apology?
Actually I was just amusing myself. Not everything is a crazy conspiracy. :cuckoo:

Damn Jews

An odd statement.

The odds of it being an antisemite supporter of Donald Trump just dropped to near zero.

It was never likely. THat was complete fucking bullshit spread by bullshit artists.

All the noise on it in the media was pure "Fake new" spread by the press to undermine the President, not because there was ANY real reason to find it at all credible.

Time for those fuckers to apologize and to be told to stop their bullshit in the future.

you have a SIMPLISTIC mind--- There is very LITTLE likelihood that the jerk
in Beersheva is RESPONSIBLE for all the bomb threats. Seems to me more
like a COPY CAT crime than some NEW idea THAT DEVELOPED IN BEERSHEVA. The possibility that it is part of a conspiracy of --
god know who------does exist. But that you DECIDE that it is-----at this point---
is as stupid as any of the other theories that got floated around. Keep in mind---
Trump PROBABLY knew about the kid in Beersheva

An odd statement.

Actually I was just amusing myself. Not everything is a crazy conspiracy. :cuckoo:

What this was NOT was what you lefties tried to sell it as, ie American antisemitism riled up by Trump.

Your first post is still pushing that meme, ie Trump's rise was fueled by hate and not by legitimate political issues.

In that, you are on the same side as the criminal.

Damn Jews

An odd statement.

you have a SIMPLISTIC mind--- There is very LITTLE likelihood that the jerk
in Beersheva is RESPONSIBLE for all the bomb threats. Seems to me more
like a COPY CAT crime than some NEW idea THAT DEVELOPED IN BEERSHEVA. The possibility that it is part of a conspiracy of --
god know who------does exist. But that you DECIDE that it is-----at this point---
is as stupid as any of the other theories that got floated around. Keep in mind---
Trump PROBABLY knew about the kid in Beersheva
og

1. The police say he is the main suspect "in the WAVE of threats". That indicates he is responsible for, at least most of them.

2. Your "copy cat" is just spin from a simple mind hiding from the Truth.

3 Your lefty myth that Trump's rise was fueled by bigotry is complete bs.

Forum List

Back