Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

Actually, im an atheist, but now that you mention it, blacks believe in THAT too. In fact, 97% percent of blacks in the US believe in this so called "zombie diety".

How embarrassing. :laugh:

The only thing that's embarrassing is the revelation of how you think. Those black believers don't have anything to do with me, fail white. 😄 What voodoo belief system would make you think otherwise?

“I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas obviously are using these as tools, however I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians,” she said.
oh----a "YES BUT" bitch

“I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas obviously are using these as tools, however I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians,” she said.
What's the "balanced" part? Is she claiming IDF soldiers are raping Palestinian women? WFT rightwinger, you don't have to defend every stupid hateful thing your leadership says.

And supports Muslims and covets their vote.
At least Pelosi's daughter had the balls to stand up to this hateful woman.

I should not have to say this in 2023 but here we are: RAPE IS RAPE. Do not minimize, excuse, “balance” or “both sides” sexual assault - that is victim blaming we have spent decades trying to undo in the laws, the courts and the hearts and minds of the people. #WeSaidEnough

Amazing. The left is openly courting the devil without fear or shame.

She's foul.

My dear late husband despised her. Said he wanted to puke every time he saw her face on TV, which was frequently, since we lived in Western Washington.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ "Hey, it's horrific, but it's war so it's not horrific".

Forum List

Back