Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

“I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas obviously are using these as tools, however I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians,” she said.
"...HOWEVER..."

This is so typical.

Always avoiding the heinous anti-Jewish crimes against humanity...
But..
But...

Kill, behead, rape: Interrogated Hamas members detail atrocities against civilians
Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children
By TOI Staff
24 October 2023, 12:45 pm

600px-IMG-20231203-WA0007.jpg

'First Hamas fighters raped her. Then they shot her. The terrorists were ‘on a mission’ to carry out sexual attacks on October 7. Campaigners have asked why the UN stayed silent. “I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her. She was screaming, 'Stop it — already I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head..."

chrome_screenshot_1701723955288.png

_

The Oct 7 atrocities led by Gaza "Palestinian" regime Hamas, massacres and mass rape while laughing: radical Jayapal was slammed after (on Dec 3, 2023) demanding ‘balanced’ criticism when asked about Hamas rapes in heated interview. 'The rape … but,' Jayapal twice hedges on Hamas sexual violence.

IMG-20231204-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
She openly supports the faggot/tranny/pedophile movement, including their “rights” to sexually brainwash, groom, and mutilate children.

Why should it be any surprise that she's OK with a moderate amount of common rape?
Right. She is a disgusting prog pig. This is not the first time I have been disgusted by the shit that has spewed from her mouth, and I am sure it will not be the last.

Forum List

Back