Leftist Hollyweirdo's and their freak show 2013 MTV Awards

Typical librul who believes he decides a person's mindset and claims to be Miss Cleo in drag, knowing what I'm thinking. Go back to your day job leftist.

I have never watched the show, I also stay away from other award shows, the Oscars, the Emmys, the Grammys, who wants to watch over inflated egos of people that are self indulgent, sit around and congratulate each other.

They are superficial, boring and offer no substance.

I have never watched the show, I also stay away from other award shows, the Oscars, the Emmys, the Grammys, who wants to watch over inflated egos of people that are self indulgent, sit around and congratulate each other.

Maybe I'd watch the noble prize in physics or chemistry. Since they don't show it...Well, I guess I won't be watching anything.:(

ahhhhhhh, judging a book by it's cover, it seems....

I think they look ridiculous in the way many of them are dressed, but that is how they want to dress, and so be it.

but I certainly would not judge these people's character by the way they dress, and you shouldn't either....you don't know any of them.

MTV Video Music Awards 2013 | Arrivals - latimes.com

And we wonder why crime, murder, and lack of any moral fiber exists in this nation with these creepyazz freaks preaching to the rest of us.. Just go through the gallery and look at them.. Couldn't even stomach it to watch.. it was a joke.

This is just rich people going to a costume party.

MTV specialized the last 10 years in reality programming about transgender H.S. students that can't cope with discrimination. They keep pushing this "Party Till You Puke" mentality down our kids' throats. If you wonder why kids can't pass a piss test anymore, just look at MTV for about 30 mins. The GD commercials alone will freak you out.

Oh, and anyone who doesn't like this stuff is ether a dork or a Republican.

And we wonder why crime, murder, and lack of any moral fiber exists in this nation with these creepyazz freaks preaching to the rest of us.. Just go through the gallery and look at them.. Couldn't even stomach it to watch.. it was a joke.

MTV specialized the last 10 years in reality programming about transgender H.S. students that can't cope with discrimination. They keep pushing this "Party Till You Puke" mentality down our kids' throats. If you wonder why kids can't pass a piss test anymore, just look at MTV for about 30 mins. The GD commercials alone will freak you out.

Frankly, the kids today aren't nearly as bad as my contemporaries were at that age back in the 1970's.

It think you are suffering from "Old People's Disease" where you just forget what things were like when you were that age.

Frankly, the kids today aren't nearly as bad as my contemporaries were at that age back in the 1970's.

It think you are suffering from "Old People's Disease" where you just forget what things were like when you were that age.

Perhaps.

Course I'm still a child inside and I know when something is wrong when I see it. I was going to say that the freaks in the 80s put these shame, but what they show on TV these days wouldn't pass for fertilizer back in the 80s.

Perhaps.

Course I'm still a child inside and I know when something is wrong when I see it. I was going to say that the freaks in the 80s put these shame, but what they show on TV these days wouldn't pass for fertilizer back in the 80s.

You're kidding, right?

If you are talking about dramas and comedies, frankly, the storytelling on TV has probably improved over the 1980's.

or are you pining for reruns of "The Love Boat"?

Now, yeah, I think Reality TV is crap. but you know what, it's economical crap. You don't need to hire writers or actors. You just take 12 folks, film them, and then edit it down. As long as people keep watching, they'll keep making it.

Perhaps.

You're kidding, right?

If you are talking about dramas and comedies, frankly, the storytelling on TV has probably improved over the 1980's.

Now, yeah, I think Reality TV is crap. but you know what, it's economical crap. You don't need to hire writers or actors. You just take 12 folks, film them, and then edit it down. As long as people keep watching, they'll keep making it.

Crap is crap.

And I was talking about the commercials as well. Watch MTV or Comedy Central and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I used to sit up all night and watch music videos on Friday night. When they changed over to reality programming MTV went to shit.

[

Crap is crap.

And I was talking about the commercials as well. Watch MTV or Comedy Central and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I used to sit up all night and watch music videos on Friday night. When they changed over to reality programming MTV went to shit.

I think some of these newer commercials are kind of clever.

And, yeah. MTV went to Reality TV because that was more profitable.

So did TLC, the History Channel, and just about everything else on Basic Cable. because it's cheap to produce and gets ratings.

The problem lies not in the stars but within ourselves.

I agree. A bunch of self righteous out of touch windbags and their long winded blathering,gushing and preaching. Gag.

Perhaps.

You're kidding, right?

Crap is crap.

Society has created a generation of entitled,nasty,self absorbed drama queens. Just watch a weeks worth of reality TV on Bravo if you have any doubt of this.

[

Society has created a generation of entitled,nasty,self absorbed drama queens. Just watch a weeks worth of reality TV on Bravo if you have any doubt of this.

They all need to get a little JAY-ZUS into their hearts....

No just heavy doses of self awareness and therapy.

Are they hurting anyone?

Nope.

Is someone putting a gun to your head and making you watch a week's worth of reality TV?

Nope.

I agree, it's crap. And my response is to not watch it.

That you are letting it occupy so much space in your head rent free says a lot.

Forum List

Back