Leftist fake news media silent as 20 protesters murdered in Iran.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS
Isn't that what you fools want for antifa?

Iran's alt-right cracked down on their liberals. A damn shame. Let's hope they stay strong.
Liar, Antifa isn't protesting for rights, they are disruptive mob that tries to shut down rights just like you.

And they have shut down free speech several times already.

How fascist of them.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS

Iran's alt-right cracked down on their liberals. A damn shame. Let's hope they stay strong.
Liar, Antifa isn't protesting for rights, they are a disruptive mob that tries to shut down rights just like you.
Ya okay. Al salam alaykum, fascist.

Liar, Antifa isn't protesting for rights, they are a disruptive mob that tries to shut down rights just like you.
Ya okay. Al salam alaykum, fascist.
Truth is what makes for libtard butthurt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back