Leftist fake news media silent as 20 protesters murdered in Iran.

Most of them are not Theocrats. They do not want rule by a religious elite. And while the substance of your beliefs are different from them, your desire to crush those who view things differently than you is EXACTLY the same.
I disagree. They want rule according to the laws of their religion along with condemnation of opposing religions, while I want people to live how they like as long as they do no harm unto others. The golden rule is a great thing. Christianity invented it, too bad they chafe at having to adhere to it.

And a $135,000 fine for not baking a cake may not be the same as beheading, it's in the same ballpark. it is a ridiculous response to a given situation.
I would have been fine with the courts telling them to bake the couple a cake and leaving it at that. You think they would have agreed? I think they would have stuck with doing harm.

What you just don't seem to grasp it Trump is a direct result of your sides repeated attempt at controlling others. People are getting sick of it, and yet your side is deciding to double down on it.
Maybe that's part of the Trump supporter's thought process.... though I suspect it has a lot more to do with BIRTH CERTIFICATE :eek:, JADE HELM :eek:, EBOLA :eek:, PRAYER RUGS ON THE BORDER :eek:, EVERYONE'S A SECRET MUSLIM :eek:, TED CRUZ'S DAD KILLED JFK :eek:, MICHELLE IS A MAN :eek:, BENGHAZI :eek:, PIZZAGATE :eek:, DEATH PANELS :eek:, EEEEEEEE-MMMMMAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLSSSSSSSS :eek:, OCCUPY IRAQ FOREEEEEVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR :eek::eek::eek:, etc.

So what laws are they proposing that accomplishes that? What laws have a chance of passing? Are you trying to say a $135,000 fine is "no harm"? Are you daft?

Yeas, BAKE OR ELSE. again you want government force to impose YOUR moral viewpoints on someone over a fucking cake. How about the couple just find another baker?

Butthurt is not "harm". Having to choose between your morals or ruin is far more harm than spending 15 minutes finding another baker and feeling bad about someone disagreeing with your lifestyle.

The fact you can't understand people you disagree with just shows how insular you are, and how you get MOAR Trump.

You are a close minded autocratic thug. Embrace it.

Most of them are not Theocrats. They do not want rule by a religious elite. And while the substance of your beliefs are different from them, your desire to crush those who view things differently than you is EXACTLY the same.
I disagree. They want rule according to the laws of their religion along with condemnation of opposing religions, while I want people to live how they like as long as they do no harm unto others. The golden rule is a great thing. Christianity invented it, too bad they chafe at having to adhere to it.

And a $135,000 fine for not baking a cake may not be the same as beheading, it's in the same ballpark. it is a ridiculous response to a given situation.
I would have been fine with the courts telling them to bake the couple a cake and leaving it at that. You think they would have agreed? I think they would have stuck with doing harm.

What you just don't seem to grasp it Trump is a direct result of your sides repeated attempt at controlling others. People are getting sick of it, and yet your side is deciding to double down on it.
Maybe that's part of the Trump supporter's thought process.... though I suspect it has a lot more to do with BIRTH CERTIFICATE :eek:, JADE HELM :eek:, EBOLA :eek:, PRAYER RUGS ON THE BORDER :eek:, EVERYONE'S A SECRET MUSLIM :eek:, TED CRUZ'S DAD KILLED JFK :eek:, MICHELLE IS A MAN :eek:, BENGHAZI :eek:, PIZZAGATE :eek:, DEATH PANELS :eek:, EEEEEEEE-MMMMMAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLSSSSSSSS :eek:, OCCUPY IRAQ FOREEEEEVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR :eek::eek::eek:, etc.

So what laws are they proposing that accomplishes that? What laws have a chance of passing? Are you trying to say a $135,000 fine is "no harm"? Are you daft?

Yeas, BAKE OR ELSE. again you want government force to impose YOUR moral viewpoints on someone over a fucking cake. How about the couple just find another baker?

Butthurt is not "harm". Having to choose between your morals or ruin is far more harm than spending 15 minutes finding another baker and feeling bad about someone disagreeing with your lifestyle.

The fact you can't understand people you disagree with just shows how insular you are, and how you get MOAR Trump.

Standing up for yourself against someone doing you harm is admirable. The gay couple did not start it; the business that condemns their existence did.

I'm fine with you Trump freaks winning a battle or two. The war is going the right way. Example, the gay marriage debate is over, so you're reduced to fighting for any lesser means of discriminating and punishing gay people.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS
It's ALL over the news you pathetic liar.
I saw it on MSNBC and CNN.
Yeah, NOW. After they were called out for it.

Protests began Thursday night, 12/28. A quick search shows it was on MSM by the 29th.

iranian protests - Google Search

You need to stop lying.

Standing up for yourself against someone doing you harm is admirable. The gay couple did not start it; the business that condemns their existence did.

I'm fine with you Trump freaks winning a battle or two. The war is going the right way. Example, the gay marriage debate is over, so you're reduced to fighting for any lesser means of discriminating and punishing gay people.

No, they let government "stand up" for them. And "who started it" is meaningless. The fact is you are OK with ruining people over a fucking cake, and you are OK with a government that has the power to do so because you agree with it. Embrace your inner thug.

No, what will happen is sooner or later the jiggery pokery you used to "win" the gay marriage debate will come back and bite you in the ass, and then you will bitch and whine about it without understanding that your brought it upon yourself.

What you don't get is that I SUPPORT gay marriage, as long as it is done the right way constitutionally, with the marriage laws in a State being modified by the methods legislatively allowed in the State. What I don't support is courts making shit up to appease the most vocal assholes out there.

All obergfell should have done is force States to recognize all out of State Marriage licenses under full faith and credit. Instead 5 of 9 unelected lawyers ignored the constitution as written, just like they did in Dred Scott, just like they did in Plessey, and just like they did in Roe.

These protests are just another example of Obama's feckless foreign policy...it's like shinning a bright light on his total uselessness as the leader of the free world...I guess when he said he would lead from behind he was actually serious...

Get marriage lol. The normalization of sexual perversion.

A stretch at best. Most Conservative Religious people at this point want to be just left alone, at most they want to ban abortion at the State level.

That's a lie. You are already left alone. And don't bring up the fucking cake or the cameras. It's no different than the front of the bus or sitting at the counter.
We are not left alone. You leftist traitors will stop at nothing until you have complete government control.
You have complete government control you dumb fucking retard. Get a grip.
Indeed. They had FULL government control and only had one legislative accomplishment in a year. One.
That type of futility is hard to match.

I'm fine with you Trump freaks winning a battle or two. The war is going the right way. Example, the gay marriagewhich 75% of America debate is over, so you're reduced to fighting for any lesser means of discriminating and punishing gay people.
Get marriage lol. The normalization of sexual perversion.

Which 75% of America approves of.
How does it feel to ALWAYS be on the wrong side of history?

These protests are just another example of Obama's feckless foreign policy...it's like shinning a bright light on his total uselessness as the leader of the free world...I guess when he said he would lead from behind he was actually serious...

So now you're against protesters against the power elite?
Who do you think the colonists were against the British?
Read a freaking history book.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS

Jesus do conservative ever tell the truth? Ever?

Every news outlet on Earth is covering Iran as are all American news outlets. The outrage is how Republicans ignore the 58 slaughtered in Las Vegas and the 500 wounded by some white old asshole with an assault rifle modified to fire in an automatic fashion.

Cons have some weird thing where Americans getting slaughtered don't concern them.

Jesus do conservative ever tell the truth? Ever?

Every news outlet on Earth is covering Iran as are all American news outlets. The outrage is how Republicans ignore the 58 slaughtered in Las Vegas and the 500 wounded by some white old asshole with an assault rifle modified to fire in an automatic fashion.

Cons have some weird thing where Americans getting slaughtered don't concern them.
Does that include the over 650,000 slauterfest of unborn American babies you traitors enjoy exterminating every year?
Don't even try to pretend that you care about babies.
You don't want them to have healthcare or public assistance if needed...
hypocrite.

Isn't that what you fools want for antifa?

Iran's alt-right cracked down on their liberals. A damn shame. Let's hope they stay strong.
You may be onto something.
If Obama’s drug cash would have gone to feed the poor instead of terrorism there wouldn’t be these food riots
Yes the alt-right is fucked up
you and jakestarkey should rent a room

Iran's alt-right cracked down on their liberals. A damn shame. Let's hope they stay strong.
If Obama’s drug cash would have gone to feed the poor instead of terrorism there wouldn’t be these food riots
We'll use the money we save for you to attend therapy

You don't know how close to the truth you are.
I played golf a few weeks ago and I felt something snap in my shoulder.
Now my bicep hurts so bad I can't stand it.
I recognize the symptom. damn it.

You don't play enough. You need to spend every weekend golfing, like Trump does, so you can keep your form.

You don't play enough. You need to spend every weekend golfing, like Trump does, so you can keep your form.
Not now. I'm headed to Tiger Wood's doctors office in SLC
He's not a bad doctor for someone who went to the U of U.

Not now. I'm headed to Tiger Wood's doctors office in SLC
He's not a bad doctor for someone who went to the U of U.
Nice

It's ALL over the news you pathetic liar.
I saw it on MSNBC and CNN.
Yeah, NOW. After they were called out for it.

Protests began Thursday night, 12/28. A quick search shows it was on MSM by the 29th.

iranian protests - Google Search

You need to stop lying.
Dollars to donuts he’ll keep lying about it because the blogger he referenced told him so.
No really.

`
`

Since when the hell have conservatives/republicans cared about the civil rights of others in the US, much less Iranian Muslims?

Only an idiot believes our press is free.

It is free in the sense the government doesn't control it. It is not impartial, which progressive try to pass as a "free" press.

It isn't free because it is being controlled.

Everything is controlled to some extent. There is no such thing as an uncontrolled press, the question is 1) who controls it, and 2) how many different people are in control.

Our press is a free as it gets, it's just biased mostly in favor of one view.

You agree then that it isn't a free press?

Not really. To me press "freedom" is about government control, and if only one viewpoint is allowed via corporate ownership. We don't have that, so to me the American press is "free", but it is slanted toward one viewpoint.

A non "free" press would be persecuted by the government or by the controlling interests, and by persecuted, I don't mean made fun of, I mean offices shut down, feeds blocked, reporters arrested.

Not calling our press "free" plays into the hands of progressives.

CNN may be biased, but it isn't prevented from giving its own views, neither is FOX, Briebart, Occupy Democrats, Newsweek or other entities.

Sure, a non-free press would be persecuted by the government, but that isn't the only way the press can be chained. Reporters are not allowed to tell stories in an unbiased way. tjhey are not allowed to print stories that aren't approved by those who control them. It is not a free press in any real way.

Exactly.

The protesters are demanding a redistribution of wealth, I read yesterday.

Meanwhile, all the RWnuts can focus on is how can we blame Obama for something about this.

Forum List

Back