Laughable: WaPo says dems stand for other things besides never Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The American people mistakenly believe the Democratic Party’s only platform is ‘Never Trump,’ according to The Washington Post.

Laughable: WaPo Says Dems Stand For Other Things Besides ‘Never Trump’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO, oh they are back peddling now people know they've been caught lying their asses off just like CNN, NBC, MSNBC, NY TIMES......... VICE, the leftist fks always back peddle when caught .

Oh much more than NeverTrump, here are just a few planks in the DEM platform:

#TEARDOWNTHEMSTATUES,

#OPENTHEMBORDERS,

#COPSARERACISTS,

#THEGLOBEISWARMING,

#GIVEUSYOURPAYCHECK

The American people mistakenly believe the Democratic Party’s only platform is ‘Never Trump,’ according to The Washington Post.

Laughable: WaPo Says Dems Stand For Other Things Besides ‘Never Trump’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO, oh they are back peddling now people know they've been caught lying their asses off just like CNN, NBC, MSNBC, NY TIMES......... VICE, the leftist fks always back peddle when caught .

I'll be glad when the Democrat Party gets back to it's business at hand, like murdering babies, raising taxes, committing voter fraud, and surrendering to ISIS.

This "Never trump" shit is taking too much time away from their real agenda.

Oh much more than NeverTrump, here are just a few planks in the DEM platform:

#TEARDOWNTHEMSTATUES,

#OPENTHEMBORDERS,

#COPSARERACISTS,

#THEGLOBEISWARMING,

#GIVEUSYOURPAYCHECK
Raise taxes

Re-enter the Paris Accords

Elect Hillary

Well we can see what the Democrats stand for by they kinds of organizations that they have:
Muslim Brotherhood
BLM
La Raza
Klan
Nation of Islam
Mecha
Aztlan Nationalist
New Black Panthers
Antifa
CAIR

Last edited:
WaPo says dems stand for other things besides never Trump

Of course we do. Never Trump is just the priority at the moment, as he surrenders everything that ever made America great.

Yeppers, OldFool, what made America great to leftards was MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees! More entitlements and subsidies! MORE illegal immigration, MORE draconian legislation! MORE nanny state rules and regulations! It's what da peoples want, eh, OldFool????

Of course we do. Never Trump is just the priority at the moment, as he surrenders everything that ever made America great.

Yeppers, OldFool, what made America great to leftards was MORE gubermint, MORE taxes, MORE fees! More entitlements and subsidies! MORE illegal immigration, MORE draconian legislation! MORE nanny state rules and regulations! It's what da peoples want, eh, OldFool????
Oh well when you put it that way... well I'm convinced! Holy smokes! :beer:

Thanks for confirming what I already knew about those of your ilk.............

Thanks for confirming what I already knew about those of your ilk.............
Yeah dude!!! :thup:

I wasn't aware a shitty economy, "leading from behind," open borders and forcing people to buy crappy insurance against their will made America great but do tell......:lol:

Forum List

Back