Leftist fake news media silent as 20 protesters murdered in Iran.

Iran has never been "great".
CNN is sewage. This country knows it - the world knows it. The only people that don't know it are you leftist traitors. I'm afraid you've been MSLED'd.
Everywhere in the world... in airports, bars, restaurants, they have CNN on.
If you ever got your ass out of your trailer park you'd learn some things.

Not in any bar or restaurant I go to liar.

LOL, in the bar I go to regularly I am allowed to set the TV channels. Mostly for sport events.

Same, and no one ever asks for CNN.
Duh. They can't ask for anything. No TV's in those barren, flyover shitholes.
Like Atlanta?

Idiot feel it's his duty to carry Trump's water by downing our free press
Damn they hate it when they quote T accurately or fact checks his lies
How dare they

Only an idiot believes our press is free.

It is free in the sense the government doesn't control it. It is not impartial, which progressive try to pass as a "free" press.

It isn't free because it is being controlled.

Everything is controlled to some extent. There is no such thing as an uncontrolled press, the question is 1) who controls it, and 2) how many different people are in control.

Our press is a free as it gets, it's just biased mostly in favor of one view.

You agree then that it isn't a free press?

A stretch at best. Most Conservative Religious people at this point want to be just left alone, at most they want to ban abortion at the State level.

That's a lie. You are already left alone. And don't bring up the fucking cake or the cameras. It's no different than the front of the bus or sitting at the counter.

You keep one-upping your stupidity. How far will you go?

A stretch at best. Most Conservative Religious people at this point want to be just left alone, at most they want to ban abortion at the State level.

That's a lie. You are already left alone. And don't bring up the fucking cake or the cameras. It's no different than the front of the bus or sitting at the counter.
We are not left alone. You leftist traitors will continue to attack and degrade until you have complete government control.

We are not left alone. You leftist traitors will stop at nothing until you have complete government control.
You have complete government control you dumb fucking retard. Get a grip.

Idiot feel it's his duty to carry Trump's water by downing our free press
Damn they hate it when they quote T accurately or fact checks his lies
How dare they

Only an idiot believes our press is free.

It is free in the sense the government doesn't control it. It is not impartial, which progressive try to pass as a "free" press.

It isn't free because it is being controlled.

Everything is controlled to some extent. There is no such thing as an uncontrolled press, the question is 1) who controls it, and 2) how many different people are in control.

Our press is a free as it gets, it's just biased mostly in favor of one view.

You agree then that it isn't a free press?

Not really. To me press "freedom" is about government control, and if only one viewpoint is allowed via corporate ownership. We don't have that, so to me the American press is "free", but it is slanted toward one viewpoint.

A non "free" press would be persecuted by the government or by the controlling interests, and by persecuted, I don't mean made fun of, I mean offices shut down, feeds blocked, reporters arrested.

Not calling our press "free" plays into the hands of progressives.

CNN may be biased, but it isn't prevented from giving its own views, neither is FOX, Briebart, Occupy Democrats, Newsweek or other entities.

All that happens to anti-fa is they get arrested and a little slap on the wrist. Plus the Iranian protesters are protesting actual tyranny, not the progressive definition of tyranny.

The progressive version of tyranny is of course people not wanting to let progressives tell them how to live, how to think, and how to suck government dick more effectively.

You idiots have far more in common with the Theocrats of Iran than I do.
Khomeini is in power for the same reasons you elected Trump. That the rest of the world is taking advantage of Iran, that foreigners should be viewed suspiciously, that the country's dominant religion is threatened by immigrants, that Iran's military needs to grow more powerful, that there's too much liberalism in the country, that individual freedoms are a threat to the country, etc.

If Khomeini is smart, when Trump reneges on the Iran deal and Iran gets its uranium and centrifuges back, he'll start screaming to the hills "WE NEED TO MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN!"
Bullshit. CNN lies and deceives. However, I don't watch CNN. It's not real news.
I so love it how you kicked your own ass in that last sentence.
It's why I keep coming back to this forum. To laugh and laugh and get endorphin rushes from brain dead turds like you.
CNN is sewage. This country knows it - the world knows it. The only people that don't know it are you leftist traitors. I'm afraid you've been MSLED'd.

LOL, in the bar I go to regularly I am allowed to set the TV channels. Mostly for sport events.
Bar? What's it called?

We are not left alone. You leftist traitors will stop at nothing until you have complete government control.
You Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up..

The Hillary obsession again, good grief :rolleyes:

It is 100% different. A bus is public transportation, run by or endorsed by the government. A lunch counter is an actual public accommodation. The others are non-essential, non-timely contracted services that are NOT public accommodations, and thus a person's religious beliefs must be given more consideration than in the other cases.

And I am a lapsed Catholic at best, and if owner of a business would never turn away gay people. What I am not is a progressive control freak like you that gets off on fucking over people who disagree with me.

The Hillary obsession again, good grief :rolleyes:
You are what you are.

Khomeini is in power for the same reasons you elected Trump. That the rest of the world is taking advantage of Iran, that foreigners should be viewed suspiciously, that the country's dominant religion is threatened by immigrants, that Iran's military needs to grow more powerful, that there's too much liberalism in the country, that individual freedoms are a threat to the country, etc.

If Khomeini is smart, when Trump reneges on the Iran deal and Iran gets its uranium and centrifuges back, he'll start screaming to the hills "WE NEED TO MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN!"
I so love it how you kicked your own ass in that last sentence.
It's why I keep coming back to this forum. To laugh and laugh and get endorphin rushes from brain dead turds like you.

Bar? What's it called?

Nice try.

It is 100% different. A bus is public transportation, run by or endorsed by the government. A lunch counter is an actual public accommodation. The others are non-essential, non-timely contracted services that are NOT public accommodations, and thus a person's religious beliefs must be given more consideration than in the other cases.

And I am a lapsed Catholic at best, and if owner of a business would never turn away gay people. What I am not is a progressive control freak like you that gets off on fucking over people who disagree with me.
You'd be shocked to find out that, like conservative religious people, all most gay people want is to be left alone. Going to a wedding cake shop to buy a wedding cake is a completely simple, easy thing. Until somebody in that transaction decides to complicate it.

You'd be shocked to find out that, like conservative religious people, all most gay people want is to be left alone. Going to a wedding cake shop to buy a wedding cake is a completely simple, easy thing. Until somebody in that transaction decides to complicate it.

Going to another baker is just as simple. The difference is thugs like you think it's OK to force someone to decide between financial ruin and their morals. The idea is that both sides have to be considered, both views considered. So that's why I would have an issue if point of sale transactions were denied as opposed to contracted services. It's called compromise, something your side discarded a long time ago. You support government tyranny as long as it is in the support of your own views.

Again, making you far more like those Iran theocrats than me. You are for tyranny, i am for freedom. Case closed.

Going to another baker is just as simple. The difference is thugs like you think it's OK to force someone to decide between financial ruin and their morals. The idea is that both sides have to be considered, both views considered. So that's why I would have an issue if point of sale transactions were denied as opposed to contracted services. It's called compromise, something your side discarded a long time ago. You support government tyranny as long as it is in the support of your own views.

Again, making you far more like those Iran theocrats than me. You are for tyranny, i am for freedom. Case closed.
While I find it laughable that you compare me to an Iranian theocrat, who might have me beheaded for what I believe, while acknowledging similarities with what you believe.... at least I can be somewhat happy that you oppose theocrats, who make up such a large sum of Trump's base.

While I find it laughable that you compare me to an Iranian theocrat, who might have me beheaded for what I believe, while acknowledging similarities with what you believe.... at least I can be somewhat happy that you oppose theocrats, who make up such a large sum of Trump's base.

Most of them are not Theocrats. They do not want rule by a religious elite. And while the substance of your beliefs are different from them, your desire to crush those who view things differently than you is EXACTLY the same.

And a $135,000 fine for not baking a cake may not be the same as beheading, it's in the same ballpark. it is a ridiculous response to a given situation.

What you just don't seem to grasp it Trump is a direct result of your sides repeated attempt at controlling others. People are getting sick of it, and yet your side is deciding to double down on it.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS

Jesus do conservative ever tell the truth? Ever?

Every news outlet on Earth is covering Iran as are all American news outlets. The outrage is how Republicans ignore the 58 slaughtered in Las Vegas and the 500 wounded by some white old asshole with an assault rifle modified to fire in an automatic fashion.

Cons have some weird thing where Americans getting slaughtered don't concern them.

Millions are taking to the streets in Iran in protest to the current oppressive regime. Millions and billions (1.7 bil from Obama) continue to be funneled to Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations rather than back into the Iranian economy. The people are pissed.

MSM Reluctant to Report on Iran Protests Because a New Regime Would Release More Corrupt Obama Actions | My CMS

Every news outlet on Earth is covering Iran as are all American news outlets. The outrage is how Republicans ignore the 58 slaughtered in Las Vegas and the 500 wounded by some white old asshole with an assault rifle modified to fire in an automatic fashion.

Cons have some weird thing where Americans getting slaughtered don't concern them.

Does that include the over 650,000 slauterfest of unborn American babies you traitors enjoy exterminating every year?

Most of them are not Theocrats. They do not want rule by a religious elite. And while the substance of your beliefs are different from them, your desire to crush those who view things differently than you is EXACTLY the same.
I disagree. They want rule according to the laws of their religion along with condemnation of opposing religions, while I want people to live how they like as long as they do no harm unto others. The golden rule is a great thing. Christianity invented it, too bad they chafe at having to adhere to it.

And a $135,000 fine for not baking a cake may not be the same as beheading, it's in the same ballpark. it is a ridiculous response to a given situation.
I would have been fine with the courts telling them to bake the couple a cake and leaving it at that. You think they would have agreed? I think they would have stuck with doing harm.

What you just don't seem to grasp it Trump is a direct result of your sides repeated attempt at controlling others. People are getting sick of it, and yet your side is deciding to double down on it.
Maybe that's part of the Trump supporter's thought process.... though I suspect it has a lot more to do with BIRTH CERTIFICATE :eek:, JADE HELM :eek:, EBOLA :eek:, PRAYER RUGS ON THE BORDER :eek:, EVERYONE'S A SECRET MUSLIM :eek:, TED CRUZ'S DAD KILLED JFK :eek:, MICHELLE IS A MAN :eek:, BENGHAZI :eek:, PIZZAGATE :eek:, DEATH PANELS :eek:, EEEEEEEE-MMMMMAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLSSSSSSSS :eek:, OCCUPY IRAQ FOREEEEEVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR :eek::eek::eek:, etc.

Forum List

Back