Lefties won't like History Channel's "Son of Liberty"

Many things today have little or no resemblance to what they were in 1785, the military, welfare, pensions, social security, income taxes, number of states, population, medicine, and on and on. Despite all that conservatives do to conserve, things change.

A modern day Libtard would be very uncomfortable in 1785 American because they wouldn't have the government to wipe their ass for them after they take a shit.

Those thingies about personal responsibility, freedom to keep and bear arms and no monthly welfare check would make life unbearable for them.

However, a real Conservative (not a RINO) would feel comfortable with almost non existence taxes, very limited government regulations, freedom to keep and bear arms and not having to work and support the Free Shit Army that is the core voting block of the Democrat Party nowadays.

Last edited:
Other than Limbaugh, you just named a bunch of lefties. Neocons are lefties with an added twist of warmongering, Hillary Clinton far example.

Not how it works, dewd.

You see, to dimocrap scum, anybody they don't like, anybody with a bad history, regardless of politics -- Is automatically a Conservative.

Anybody they can lie about, anybody you can't pin down, anybody they like is a liberal.

I'd like to see these scumbags start naming some 'liberals' for us. Outside of FDR, they'd have trouble.

And FDR was a total scumbag -- Burning millions of hog carcasses and tens of thousands of acres of wheat and oats while children were suffering from malnutrition... Forcing Unions on Businesses..... But since FDRs sins aren't well-known, he's a 'liberal'

dimocraps are scumbags.

Period. ALL of them

FDR's failed big government policies extended the Great Depression for seven years.

The rest of the world got out of the depression in short order but since we had a Libtard influencing our economy we suffered greatly.

FDR s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years UCLA economists calculate UCLA

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Other than Limbaugh, you just named a bunch of lefties. Neocons are lefties with an added twist of warmongering, Hillary Clinton far example.

Not how it works, dewd.

You see, to dimocrap scum, anybody they don't like, anybody with a bad history, regardless of politics -- Is automatically a Conservative.

Anybody they can lie about, anybody you can't pin down, anybody they like is a liberal.

I'd like to see these scumbags start naming some 'liberals' for us. Outside of FDR, they'd have trouble.

And FDR was a total scumbag -- Burning millions of hog carcasses and tens of thousands of acres of wheat and oats while children were suffering from malnutrition... Forcing Unions on Businesses..... But since FDRs sins aren't well-known, he's a 'liberal'

dimocraps are scumbags.

Period. ALL of them

FDR's failed big government policies extended the Great Depression for seven years.

The rest of the world got out of the depression in short order but since we had a Libtard influencing our economy we suffered greatly.

FDR s policies prolonged Depression by 7 years UCLA economists calculate UCLA

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

That is really retarded. And proven wrong a zillion times over.

The founding fathers were Liberals

Of course they were by the most basic of definitions.

Conservatives want to keep things as they are or move them backwards.

Liberals want to progress, which is to say, move things forward.

The only ones moving us backwards are the Progressives, they are Progressing back to feudalism.

Your time is long gone. You're a joke that everyone's already heard.

I have yet to watch this program but I saved it on my DVR. It is nice to see The History Channel go back to actual educational programs instead poppycock about ancient aliens and silly reality shows.

Youtube is better for history than the History Channel.

Yeah, you should check out the mass graves of Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, NK and other famous gun grabbers,

You're too fucking crazy to be allowed to own a gun. That is what reasonable gun control is.

I have yet to watch this program but I saved it on my DVR. It is nice to see The History Channel go back to actual educational programs instead poppycock about ancient aliens and silly reality shows.

Youtube is better for history than the History Channel.

Yeah, you should check out the mass graves of Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, NK and other famous gun grabbers,

You're too fucking crazy to be allowed to own a gun. That is what reasonable gun control is.

Yep, big gov marxists wanting to disarm their political opponents, just like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Pot...

Thanks for confirming the post you responded to.

The founding fathers were Liberals

That believed in free speech, freedom of religion, the right to keep and bear arms, limited government control, individual responsibility, and low taxation. Things the Moon Bats despise today.

However, it doesn't make any difference.

All government is bad and as we saw with Washington sending troops to put down a tax rebellion all government will sooner or later will be corrupted.

Actually....they believed in the common man

Something conservatives despise

That's rich son.

modern liberals think the common man is such a dumb brute they need the daddy gov every step of the way.
How about General Douglas MacArthur for a quote on the founders and liberalism?
"For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of the liberal revolution of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."
I don't think most historians of the period would go that far for the framers were of different persuasions, but they were using the newest liberal political philosophy of their time: the period of enlightenment.

More time should have been spent on Crispus Attucks historic role at the Boston massacre.....
For diversitys sake.

It shows big gov for what it is, a racket to line the pockets of bureaucrats and give connected family members more bureaucrat jobs, in order to keep little guys from conducting their own free trade and business at the benefit of transatlantic corporations. All funds and property are extracted at gunpoint , just like they are today.

All the bigwigs payoff the governors and deputies to not enforce the tax and regulation codes on them. It only affects the average joe, just like today.

lolololololololol

Well, since it hasn't been broadcast yet, you haven't see it.

You have no clue what it "shows".

You have proven yourself an idiot, yet again.

Forum List

Back